What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
2017 Photo of the month winner for may
I want to thank everyone for voting.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=342830

Bodhi tester Loompa farms Headband x Sunshine Daydream
picture.php

I want to Thank Phenome for secretly putting the test photo up and graciously agreeing to hand the winning seeds off to another worthy member.:tiphat:
I want to throw a shoutout to MyAssIsGrass for the contest and OLd Pink for accommodating a special request and his generosity.

As alway Bodhi for his genetics and passion :thank you:

Good work PH a fellow member told me to check ya out and follow your thread, as I inspire to be a seed tester. :) here is my 1st and current grow, of bag seed. She turned hermie but I took care of her and she went back to being a full fem.

I used no nutes up until flower (due to money issues)

Nutes: AN Bud candy

Ph: 7.5 tap water , she thrives from it (She got nute burn when I adjusted PH to 5.5 -6.1) gentics idk

Temps: 72 lights on 68 Lights off (Night)

She is currently in week 4 of flower

Attachments

• 20170819_130747.jpg
    20170819_130747.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170824_133921.jpg
    20170824_133921.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20170824_133727.jpg
    20170824_133727.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170817_110344.jpg
    20170817_110344.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 20170823_112205.jpg
    20170823_112205.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 15

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Good work PH a fellow member told me to check ya out and follow your thread, as I inspire to be a seed tester. :)

Oooops Mr.Green_Way.........I meant for you to check out his thread and see how a real tester does one......not post your stuff in his thread. My bad......

From unc's thread Ph :biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Good work PH a fellow member told me to check ya out and follow your thread, as I inspire to be a seed tester. :) here is my 1st and current grow, of bag seed. She turned hermie but I took care of her and she went back to being a full fem.
t.

I used no nutes up until flower (due to money issues)

Nutes: AN Bud candy

Ph: 7.5 tap water , she thrives from it (She got nute burn when I adjusted PH to 5.5 -6.1) gentics idk

Temps: 72 lights on 68 Lights off (Night)

She is currently in week 4 of flower
Howdy Mr.Green
Listen get your post up to fifty post so your account becomes fully functioning.
Then start documenting in your own words every day or once a week.It looks like you have figured out how to get your pictures posted witch is great.
It's not hard to get testers off of breeders.Following through with the work to completion is the hard part
When you post hits 50 start a thread in the grower's Diary forum.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65535

Looks great...keep up the good work Mr.Green:tiphat:

Oooops Mr.Green_Way.........I meant for you to check out his thread and see how a real tester does one......not post your stuff in his thread. My bad......

From unc's thread Ph :biggrin:

Haha its all Good:thank you:

Howdy Mr.Green
Listen get your post up to fifty post so your account becomes fully functioning.
Then start documenting in your own words every day or once a week.It looks like you have figured out how to get your pictures posted witch is great.
It's not hard to get testers off of breeders.Following through with the work to completion is the hard part
When you post hits 50 start a thread in the grower's Diary forum.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65535

Looks great...keep up the good work Mr.Green:tiphat:

Haha its all Good:thank you:

Thank you so much and thank you for the positive words and help. By the way love your work :). Just made a grow diaries thread and a introduce myself thread.... Sorry again for being a noob. Lol:tiphat:

No worries...I did not mind seeing your pretty plants....Keep up the great work and your enthusiasm :tiphat:

ph

Man I love the positive feed back THANK YOU AGAIN. hope to hear from ya on my thread. this has been a dream of mine since my teens. 5th generation farmer here tryna get in where I fit in.:thank you::woohoo::tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Next Test

Next Test

So for my current grow I decided to not shy away from my base being too hot during germination...I just feel there is long time for the plants to be spent in the k-cups and I said fuck it and did a mix of
Coast of maine Potting soil 70%
Lobster Compost 20%
Worm casting 10%
Small amount of agricultural lime too!

I never felt that high amount of organic material would affect the seedlings that much and the payoff would be worth the risk if a small amount of stress occurred which it did not!
I did leave them in the ziplock bags over the k-cup for to long and created some unwanted stretching.
So yeah the plants displayed zero stress and they are doing very well in the moment.
I just started to brew some WC tea/kelp tea....Just pumped up the light from 200watts to 400 watts.I will drench plants tomorrow with tea.
I usually wait for up potting before light increase and tea but the plants are telling me to move in this direction.
I did loose one of the testers but the seed itself looked under developed from the get go so that's that.

COM Bar Harbour on left and COM lobster Compost on right
picture.php

subpar soil pics:dunno:,,,i did my best.The stuff is like perfection in the hand.the lobster compost is surprisingly finely ground but super rich.

gmanwho

Veteran
So for my current grow I decided to not shy away from my base being too hot during germination...I just feel there is long time for the plants to be spent in the k-cups and I said fuck it and did a mix of
Coast of maine Potting soil 70%
Lobster Compost 20%
Worm casting 10%
Small amount of agricultural lime too!

I never felt that high amount of organic material would affect the seedlings that much and the payoff would be worth the risk if a small amount of stress occurred which it did not!
I did leave them in the ziplock bags over the k-cup for to long and created some unwanted stretching.
So yeah the plants displayed zero stress and they are doing very well in the moment.
I just started to brew some WC tea/kelp tea....Just pumped up the light from 200watts to 400 watts.I will drench plants tomorrow with tea.
I usually wait for up potting before light increase and tea but the plants are telling me to move in this direction.
I did loose one of the testers but the seed itself looked under developed from the get go so that's that.

COM Bar Harbour on left and COM lobster Compost on right
View Image

subpar soil pics:dunno:,,,i did my best.The stuff is like perfection in the hand.the lobster compost is surprisingly finely ground but super rich.

found the coast of main lobster compost today, 2miles from my house. thought i was gonna have to drive all over for it.... thanks for the recipe again. gonna be mixing the soil up soon.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
looks very rich...nice
Rich as a fart:biggrin:
found the coast of main lobster compost today, 2miles from my house. thought i was gonna have to drive all over for it.... thanks for the recipe again. gonna be mixing the soil up soon.
That the best part....It's local and $6.50 a cubic yard.I remember years ago using fox farm.that shit is like all peatmoss.A colony of gnats in every bag.
Im half baked thinking of running a plant with just the base and no amendments except oyster flower and teas.

Glad you scored....I thought you were in my neck of the woods:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Fat Cherry X Old Mother Ghani From Bodhi's Supernatural selections.

So I'm testing OG Kush Breath & Triangle Kush by Orgasmatron which I have already stated in a previous post.
Well I got a third pack of testers which I just didn't Expect to get.
I took a night to sleep on it and the following day germinated them without hesitation.
I could be in some trouble if I catch to many ladies....I say there are worse problems in the world...

I germed them 24 hours after the first testers....Its going to be tight in the tent but I'm super psyched.I love having beautiful problems.

picture.php

Thanks B and friends:ying:

PS Will start new thread soon

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Love it ph!!! :yay:

Rock those testers!! The fat cherry cross is going to be amazing I think! :tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Love it ph!!! :yay:

Rock those testers!! The fat cherry cross is going to be amazing I think! :tiphat:

Hello My Brother:tiphat:
Im pretty stoked for the up and coming months of grow.when i started them I had no time for them but i needed something good to look forward too.
Just the thought of them and what they may be makes me happy and a little giddy.
Sometimes life feels like groundhog day with some nightmares in between.
I was sitting in a lawyer's office having this real shitty meeting and I started to think when I get home I need to do more research on Old Mother Ghani...Haha.Going to my happy place.
Popping seeds gets me feeling like I want to Moon Walk or do some Kung Fu in the garage....Mrs PH has to put up with my 14 year old behavior.:biggrin:

Bodhi's generosity and the great support and enthusiasm by ICmagers does not fall lite on me.

Complete and utter appreciation and positive vibes to all and you too Milo_XXX:)

ph

packerfan79

Veteran
Finally someone is running the fat cherry crosses. I have 5 of the ssdd x fat cherry s . I am so excited to see how these turn out. Ph I am sure you will make the fc x omg shine .

gmanwho

Veteran
Hello My Brother:tiphat:
Im pretty stoked for the up and coming months of grow.when i started them I had no time for them but i needed something good to look forward too.
Just the thought of them and what they may be makes me happy and a little giddy.
Sometimes life feels like groundhog day with some nightmares in between.
I was sitting in a lawyer's office having this real shitty meeting and I started to think when I get home I need to do more research on Old Mother Ghani...Haha.Going to my happy place.
Popping seeds gets me feeling like I want to Moon Walk or do some Kung Fu in the garage....Mrs PH has to put up with my 14 year old behavior.:biggrin:

Bodhi's generosity and the great support and enthusiasm by ICmagers does not fall lite on me.

Complete and utter appreciation and positive vibes to all and you too Milo_XXX:)

ph

sounds like my head at times.

what where u able to find on the old mother ghani?? i have a few testers going now, omg x 88g13hp. they where in solo cups on the back burner for a little bit, i just up potted them early week. let me know what u find on the omg. i searched around some but kinda got nothing other then it being an afghan. some reason i wanna say that interview with him on the potcast he mentioned something of it. or i heard it somewhere. cant quite remember .....

love the show. :tiphat: