What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
ph,

The fatigue you are going through is called compassion fatigue.

When something of this magnitude happens, you give of yourself.

Then you give more.

You give till you bleed.

You pour out the blood of your emotions until you are empty.

Then you give more.

You keep giving and wish you could give still more in the hope that it will make things better.

Only when it's over do you really realize just how emotionally drained and exhausted you really are.

Compassion fatigue.
Been there. Done that.

And for you, my friend, it continues because of being the executor.

Every time you have to deal with this it will all come pouring back.

It will never leave you entirely, but in time it will lessen bit by bit.

Being good to yourself in whatever way works for you is the only real medicine for this.

Your generosity towards others may be the way to go for you.

Sure wish I could be there to talk to you while we have a good smoke together.

If you want to talk, please PM me. I'm here for you ph.

oneofus

Hey oneofus
Your words are very much on point and sadly it came from your experience.
I am the type of person to stop and self examine but I may be too deep in the forest to see the trees.:)

Being an executor is very very intense job so I have been submerged and inundated with one task after another.Im very equipped for this kind of work but the beneficiaries are not of the same character as myself so they create a lot of stress on a very very hard job as it is.Some underhanded behavior.
They just don't understand the concept that I'm on there side!!!!
I feel it's unfortunately that its not in there nature.

There is another queer thing going on in my journey.There is a crazy amount of Coincidences or signs not sure....a lot of recent loss and tragedy....young tragedy .
I have had 3 people cry on the phone to me during a very professional call...lots of weird stuff.

Some of my post is to you and some is just venting.

I think its going to be a good day:)

Thanks again oneofus.....I'm feeling that sense of community:comfort:

Thanks everyone:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I know you help me and i belive you are a nice guy that helps others... thats a good Karma.

Those mix that you made now is of better quality than those before that you used bigger procent of aerators,also this new soil
will better revive after you amend her again with new organic matter (ie. wormcastings and amendments) in another run.

Dry beer yiest is antistress therapy for plants,so rich with vitamin B complex and there are great amounts of
highly avaible Phosphorus,Mg,Iron,etc.. and what is most important its superfood amendment... superfood amendments
specialy human grade showed me best action on positive production of resin and terpenes.. final product is of high medical
value for sure.. and a very healthy one.

I use 70% of black humus soil and 30% of wormcastings as base mix.. most of folks will not have "balls" to grow in this kind of mix
as they will think that this will suffocate plants and rates of growth will be low cause plants will be in stress..

but a situation is opposite... real truth is that aerators are not important at all,specialy with revived soils that are soft after
reviving.

Trick is just that on repoting you need to avoid stiffing hard inside pot this same soil mix... i sees some crazy growth rates inside
this pure mix,plants usually explode with growth and there is no empty spaces as you dont use aerators and they dont use valuable space for plant roots.. only pure mix for plants... ;)

Kind regards friend
Hey Dog
I just simply use my eye to determine if the soil has the consistency that I'm looking for while I'm mixing it up.
Beyond that its positive organic material that I'm truely looking for in the soil for the most part.
The amendments that I add are almost a boost for the rich as a fart soil base or an insurance policy that everything will be available for the plant.
The difference between organic growing and hydroponic growing is organic you are packing for a 4 month long vacation and hydroponic is a day trip.Haha:)
Hydroponic you can make daily adjustments to full on changes.witch is a nice option to have.
Organic soil you need to get everything you need for the long trip on day one....You do have some small amount of boosting you can do with teas....But for the most part once that mix is right it's smooth sailing.:)

The beer brewers yeast is something that is cheap and seems to be a great at reducing plant stress....I think using it on mother plants is were it would truely shine.
I am just starting to investigate creating some homemade non aerated kelp teas.

Peace :ying:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
On my next grow

So I rejected one Og kush Breath x Orgasmitron....It cracked but it was off so I tossed it and threw a replacement into germ.

I had another non test seed that did not crack after 24 in water and around 48 in paper towels at 80 degrees.
So I was really bummed out...thought about it for a minute....went back grabbed seed and put it in my mouth and lightly cracked the seed with my teeth....put back in water.
This morning it looks like she my be ok.I checked with my loop....I can see life peering out.

Happy

Dog Star

Veteran
Sowed some Bodhi work..

Acapulco Gold,Old School Hashplant and Jungle Spice... not much out but they started
to breach surface,tommorow i expect better numbers as i put tray on heating mat.

Acapulco Gold interess me specialy but those two another ones also could give some interesting plants,one is pure hash plant genetics and other is hybrid with Congo sativa

excited is a small to say... :)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sowed some Bodhi work..

Acapulco Gold,Old School Hashplant and Jungle Spice... not much out but they started
to breach surface,tommorow i expect better numbers as i put tray on heating mat.

Acapulco Gold interess me specialy but those two another ones also could give some interesting plants,one is pure hash plant genetics and other is hybrid with Congo sativa

Dude Acapulco Gold and OS-hashplant....that some straight up Gangsta WeeD:biggrin:....I will have my eyes peeled on that grow.
Lots of folks Love bodhi's jungle spice too...lots of outdoor guys love that line and have been f2ing them....should be epic Dog

Nice score and good Luck:tiphat:

Dog Star

Veteran
Thanx for additional info,

Jungle Spice i sees pictures that Cannawhore sended and this buds look very nice...

Regards

packerfan79

Veteran
Sowed some Bodhi work..

Jungle spice, was fire for me. Fairly uniform, stout structure, egg shaped nugs, not much stretch 50%, I can't really describe the flavor except spices, totally different from anything I have had before. No real sativa traits wide leaves, dense buds, good happy high, no racyness. I think I have a half a pack stashed away, I might try a couple more, just for personal. It wasn't a big seller.

Bodhi is pretty consistent bringing the fire.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bodhi Seeds....Super Natural selection.....Nierika Seed Trust

bodhi-watermark.png
Soraya-Choice-Bodhi-Seeds.jpg
14487197_200262767088941_5216198456271437824_n.jpg
picture.php

Great_Lakes_Genetics-Dragon_Blood_logo.jpg

oneofus

On my next grow

So I rejected one Og kush Breath x Orgasmitron....It cracked but it was off so I tossed it and threw a replacement into germ.

I had another non test seed that did not crack after 24 in water and around 48 in paper towels at 80 degrees.
So I was really bummed out...thought about it for a minute....went back grabbed seed and put it in my mouth and lightly cracked the seed with my teeth........put back in water.
This morning it looks like she my be ok.I checked with my loop....I can see life peering out.

Happy

....I've never seen someone do that before...........very cool..... :)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
....I've never seen someone do that before...........very cool..... :)

Hey Neofus

I must give credit where credit is do,,,,Senior member hammerhead mentioned it a couple years back in passing.
It truely is the right tool for the job...your teeth will gently breach the shell with a high level of precision.
Some one just pm me today about old seed with a hard shell and what to do.....I think he may have thought i was just fucking with them when I passed on my advice...:)

ph

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I keep hearing that from hammer as well.... :biggrin: :tiphat:

I haven't had much luck with that..... Can't seem to bite them gentle... :bigeye:

I love lurking your thread ph.....

I love how you roll. :respect:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
2017 Germ

2017 Germ

So i have a little bit of germ/grow drama....I had one of the triangle x orgasma kind of loop up out of the soil so I picked a side of the loop that had no root hairs...looking through a magnifying glass .
Man this seed head was growing towards China...way way down there...Sadly I lost the head of this confused seedling.So had to throw another tk x O in to germ.i would have been more patient but everything else is up with the exception of 2 other seeds that I had a stutter step with....a reject that cracked and a hardened shell seed.....they should be in soil tonight or in the morning.
So i'm a little bummed over this minor set back...in the end it will be forgotten.All in all its going well....I will start a proper page for test plants in about a 5 weeks or so.:ying:

Coming out of the paper towel
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
gotta be strong to make the cut! see yah weakling! :D

Haha Goat...What can you do man.
The seedling was running strong....just not with a lot of common sense.
Reminded me of a buddy that i wrestled with, a great guy but I was constantly looking at him going Dude WTF are you doing,:biggrin:
I caught him putting oil in the dipstick hole...I never breathed a word to anyone.:)

The leaflets were a good 1-3/4 inch down from loop at surface...Crazy

agree Goat survival of the fittest

oneofus

hey ph,
Good to see you getting your next grow going. Always moving forward.:)
Curious if you've tried any strongly sativa leaning strains in that rich as a fart soil...?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
oneofus

My answer was going to be no until I remembered I have run Chocolope....But not this exact mix.So my answer is back to no.A Lot of polly highbreeds.
Bodhi talked to me about running colombian red x Goji og but something happened so we moved in a different direction.
I have a lot of interest in running some indoor 100% sativa's....I have a plan to build a room where I could create a proper space to manage and run independent...Bucket list :biggrin:
I did run b's BB x a11f3 and Guava x a11f3 with success but in my opinion most of these crosses are polly highbreed not sativas... But some sativa leaning...Haha Confusing...I have some conflict on what a sativa truely is.What we all call a sativa may not be sativas at all...Sorry:)

I wouldn't personally second my mix for a sativa Dom run:)

Thanks Brother:tiphat:

packerfan79

Veteran
oneofus

My answer was going to be no until I remembered I have run Chocolope....But not this exact mix.So my answer is back to no.A Lot of polly highbreeds.
Bodhi talked to me about running colombian red x Goji og but something happened so we moved in a different direction.
I have a lot of interest in running some indoor 100% sativa's....I have a plan to build a room where I could create a proper space to manage and run independent...Bucket list :biggrin:
I did run b's BB x a11f3 and Guava x a11f3 with success but in my opinion most of these crosses are polly highbreed not sativas... But some sativa leaning...Haha Confusing...I have some conflict on what a sativa truely is.What we all call a sativa may not be sativas at all...Sorry:)

I wouldn't personally second my mix for a sativa Dom run:)

Thanks Brother:tiphat:

I have had tjis argument with a few people. Here in California everyone hates Sativas, and claim any non og, or cookies is a sativa. Very few people run enough true Sativas, you will rarely see it on the black market, Don t know about the shops, we don't have those around here.

Latest posts

Latest posts