What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Ph-patrol

Veteran
i'm doing that HB-99 currently i got pics of her in veg thus far... the C99 pollen was from Six different male siblings of 2016 grimm stock... BTW i know Cindy like the back of my hand having had her as far back as 1999...the new C99 from Grimm is merely F2, but they are solid and great parental stock >>> from an old seed pack...(unless he's reworked it in the last 12 months)

Curious....What were the females like from the 2016 stock?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
2017 Bodhi testers

2017 Bodhi testers

I had a huge day yesterday..just non stop Phone emails meetings Driving But I some how got 24 gallons of soil mixed and finished my WC tea and Got all the testers up potted...:woohoo:No stress.... on the plants that is:)
Once I start that tea I'm committed 24 hrs later....

Fat cherry x OMG and OGKB & TK by Orgasmatron are blowing up in the moment....There happy I'm happy :canabis:

Had a Bitch of a time finding kelp too

Americangrower

Veteran
I had a huge day yesterday..just non stop Phone emails meetings Driving But I some how got 24 gallons of soil mixed and finished my WC tea and Got all the testers up potted...:woohoo:No stress.... on the plants that is:)
Once I start that tea I'm committed 24 hrs later....

Fat cherry x OMG and OGKB & TK by Orgasmatron are blowing up in the moment....There happy I'm happy :canabis:

Had a Bitch of a time finding kelp too

I've never added kelp into soil, as it is in just about all my liquid nutes.
The only thing I add to soil is Blood, Bone, Azomite, Dom lime and HollyTone ..love this shit https://www.espoma.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Esp_Holly.pdf

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So I sprouted in organic rich soil with lobster compost and lime...I had no stress with great root development...So yeah i would not do that with salt based fertilizers embedded in the soil but hot organic is issue less.this is my second run doing this with same results.

We had guests and my queen jumped up stairs and shot this over my
shoulders....i really didn't take many pics..Little blurry:cry:

FatCherry by OMG
picture.php

Mrs Ph helped me every step of the way yesterday including pulling every thing out including wheel barrels tarps soils amendments stickers water Plus made a trillion calls for me!

She is a bonafide Cool Chick and I'm a prick:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran

Americangrower

Veteran
I keep a huge bag of holly tone around but only have used it on all my acidic Trees and shrubs...I never inspected the ingredients before.
Does it change your soils PH at all?

Get some kelp:)

I have been using it forever, soil doesn't drop because Dom lime buffers it. I water at 6.8 to 7 ph. I love that it has everything in it. No need to buy all those things like greensand, feather meal, alpha meal etc.

Americangrower

Veteran
Well I should say that it's usually at around 6.8 as I never check my pond water ph except with ph strips, but this year with the gnats going crazy and adding budswell ..um I had to buy a meter because that gnatrol dropped it to below 5..wasn't good

Ph-patrol

Veteran
They climed out of the water when I came close..Black one is out!
picture.php

Getting a lot of the organic elements to make up a well rounded soil can take some checking around at time.The good part about that is I do come around some good knowledgeable people.
I have not been in side a mall in years but love to go to local New England nurseries and garden centers.Some times if I have some travailing to do i will plan a stop at a particular nursery or farm Etc.I generally run across great deals in the fall as there making room for fall season.Organics can be costly but if you look around locally you can find some nice stuff on close out...They usually offer me discount because....I'm so Nice:)
To be honest you cant drag me out of these places...for me its like going to a plant zoo.I love it and the people working there love it so we are chatting up a storm.
One of the woman gave me a bag of Humic Acid for 4 bucks so I added that to soil and will add a small amount to tea's....a little goes a long ways.

So yeah I love these places and love buying organic and local....The women working there are cute and super nice.
Forget going to the Bars or gym to meet women...Garden centers :dance013:Haha

:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Well I should say that it's usually at around 6.8 as I never check my pond water ph except with ph strips, but this year with the gnats going crazy and adding budswell ..um I had to buy a meter because that gnatrol dropped it to below 5..wasn't good

I have one of those yellow miller PH-meter and 7.0 metering liquid.I double check my tap water once in a great while but nothing like when I grew with salt fertilizers.

I use Hot steam from a hot iron or a wallpaper remover on top of soil to eradicate gnats...It fast and effective.

Blazeee

Veteran
They climed out of the water when I came close..Black one is out!
View Image

Getting a lot of the organic elements to make up a well rounded soil can take some checking around at time.The good part about that is I do come around some good knowledgeable people.
I have not been in side a mall in years but love to go to local New England nurseries and garden centers.Some times if I have some travailing to do i will plan a stop at a particular nursery or farm Etc.I generally run across great deals in the fall as there making room for fall season.Organics can be costly but if you look around locally you can find some nice stuff on close out...They usually offer me discount because....I'm so Nice:)
To be honest you cant drag me out of these places...for me its like going to a plant zoo.I love it and the people working there love it so we are chatting up a storm.
One of the woman gave me a bag of Humic Acid for 4 bucks so I added that to soil and will add a small amount to tea's....a little goes a long ways.

So yeah I love these places and love buying organic and local....The women working there are cute and super nice.
Forget going to the Bars or gym to meet women...Garden centers :dance013:Haha

:)

Love the picture PH, all of your photos come out looking amazing.

After seeing them it really makes me want to ditch this point and shoot camera that ive got, get a DSLR and start getting in to abit photography.

:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
ha ! you wouldn't think fish would have the brains to beg for food

Yeah Right....Hard to see but there is a black one out of the water with his mouth opened ....I had to shoot quick before my fish friend realized i was not carrying any goodies:)

My friend is big into pond building and when he got a divorce he told me he went back to his old house and took all the stones and pumps....I asked him about his other belonging...He said Nope Just the stones and pump equipment.I roared laughing...Great Guy:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Love the picture PH, all of your photos come out looking amazing.

After seeing them it really makes me want to ditch this point and shoot camera that ive got, get a DSLR and start getting in to abit photography.

:tiphat:
Hey Brother Blazeee
I am a big fan of the point and shoot cameras because of their design...They are really classified as a mirrorless camera.
I was using a 9 year old point and shoot up till about 4 months ago and then I switched to a 35mm.
In that I only shoot with manual vintage camera lenses from the late 60s early 70s...Another hobby of mine.:)
My big advantage is I take my plants out into a room with some natural light!Good light is they key!
Hit me up on PM if you're looking for some purchasing advice...I don't want to ramble on about cameras and lenses to much..Haha:biggrin:

If you ever think about growing breeding and straind till your brain hurts...Photography will do the same thing:)

Subbed

Some great discussions in here.

Hey Blaze....Glad your aboard...Welcome
This thread is starting to wind down a little ....I'm just waiting a bit before I start a new tester grow thread.

I would love for you to leap in on the next one...I will post up test thread link on here and the Bodhi thread when I start.

Blazeee and Blaze:dance013:

TheBlaze

I would love to follow along on your new journal bud. I have been eyeing out some Bodhi and Mosca gear for a while now.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I would love to follow along on your new journal bud. I have been eyeing out some Bodhi and Mosca gear for a while now.

Hey Blaze
Yeah with Bodhi the rabbit hole runs very deep on selection and if you look around you can find buy 2 and get a free pack...The free packs are outstanding.

The Rabbit Hole https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=6689593&postcount=166 Crazy!!!

My christmas wish list right now is Bubbashine×kashmir from his super natural selection and Sunshine 4...ask me in a week and it will have changed:)