What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

Blazeee

Veteran
Hey Brother Blazeee
I am a big fan of the point and shoot cameras because of their design...They are really classified as a mirrorless camera.
I was using a 9 year old point and shoot up till about 4 months ago and then I switched to a 35mm.
In that I only shoot with manual vintage camera lenses from the late 60s early 70s...Another hobby of mine.
My big advantage is I take my plants out into a room with some natural light!Good light is they key!
Hit me up on PM if you're looking for some purchasing advice...I don't want to ramble on about cameras and lenses to much..Haha:biggrin:

If you ever think about growing breeding and straind till your brain hurts...Photography will do the same thing:)

Hey Blaze....Glad your aboard...Welcome
This thread is starting to wind down a little ....I'm just waiting a bit before I start a new tester grow thread.

I would love for you to leap in on the next one...I will post up test thread link on here and the Bodhi thread when I start.

Blazeee and Blaze:dance013:

Hey there brother

Thanks for the offer of advice, i may message you in the future if i have any questions.

Ive noticed you take all of your girls out of the tent to take pictures of them in the natural light, unfortunately this is not possible for me in my circumstances.

I did try to look in to it a while back, but your right it really did make my head hurt. I will do some more research once i have more funds available.

Im really looking forward to watching your next run, i will keep an eye out for your next tester thread once its up.

Wish you all the best :tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
They climed out of the water when I came close..Black one is out!
View Image

Getting a lot of the organic elements to make up a well rounded soil can take some checking around at time.The good part about that is I do come around some good knowledgeable people.
I have not been in side a mall in years but love to go to local New England nurseries and garden centers.Some times if I have some travailing to do i will plan a stop at a particular nursery or farm Etc.I generally run across great deals in the fall as there making room for fall season.Organics can be costly but if you look around locally you can find some nice stuff on close out...They usually offer me discount because....I'm so Nice:)
To be honest you cant drag me out of these places...for me its like going to a plant zoo.I love it and the people working there love it so we are chatting up a storm.
One of the woman gave me a bag of Humic Acid for 4 bucks so I added that to soil and will add a small amount to tea's....a little goes a long ways.

So yeah I love these places and love buying organic and local....The women working there are cute and super nice.
Forget going to the Bars or gym to meet women...Garden centers :dance013:Haha

:)

yep them Koi always come right out of the water every time I go grab some water for the ladies. If I slap the water the big 1s come right over to be pet.
picture.php

Ph-patrol

Veteran
yep them Koi always come right out of the water every time I go grab some water for the ladies. If I slap the water the big 1s come right over to be pet.
View Image

Nice setup AG
Do you have issues from predatory birds....I have hawks falcons and giant ospreys around daily.
I see your outdoor fire place too...I hope you put that to good use:dance013:

Sweet spot brother

Americangrower

Veteran
Nice setup AG
Do you have issues from predatory birds....I have hawks falcons and giant ospreys around daily.
I see your outdoor fire place too...I hope you put that to good use:dance013:

Sweet spot brother

Oh theres lots of hawks daily but they never go in the pond. They like eating the doves that come to the bird feeders.
The egrets are the evil ones, I built underwater hiding with fishingline hung around pond as they cant see for shit and only walk into ponds. So they stop when they feel fishingline on their legs. I also add cheap orange goldfish for any stray osprey/falcon to eat.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Oh theres lots of hawks daily but they never go in the pond. They like eating the doves that come to the bird feeders.
The egrets are the evil ones, I built underwater hiding with fishingline hung around pond as they cant see for shit and only walk into ponds. So they stop when they feel fishingline on their legs. I also add cheap orange goldfish for any stray osprey/falcon to eat.

Hey those predatory birds don't mess around....I had this customer that had 4 feeders set up in a row on steel poles with no cover.
Im framing this structure and watching this aerial slaughter of birds by a couple falcons....I swear they were killing them for fun.
I said something to the owner about the chain of events and she cried when she witness the murders before her eyes.I told her to stop feeding the bird...:dunno:
Nope ...She would not stop.She said that would be mean.:)
I ended up becoming acclimated to the slaughter....Yeah got the roof on and 4 chickedies died this morning.:tiphat:

Killing them birds with kindness

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Boston freedom rally today with Mrs PH....Had my Bodhi t shirt on representing ...:biggrin:

picture.php

A single grower in a sea of smokers...Photo was taken in the commons right at 420:woohoo:

Positive vibes East coast West coast and everything in the middle :ying:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Tester Up Date...Proof of life

Og Kush Breath X Orgasmatron Veg art shot
picture.php

So the testers are clipping along at a impossible rate of speed...I had a slower sunday so I took a picture or two to show progress....Sunday was day 9 from up potting.I think
The testers are running so fast I had a moment of Oh Shit!is my light cycle correct? Did I set it on 12/12!
Because it seems like the plants are on a veg stretch of rapid growth...riding a wave of excellent weather keeping my RH and temps in the zone...The tlc zone...Coupled with my soil and tea...creating the perfect swing.
I have kept the light set at 400 watts and have refused to jump it up to 600 untill I see the cooler weather hit.I choose Tent temps over more light any day of the week!

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Here is the Triangle kush x Orgasmitron moments before up potting

picture.php

Here is the 3 Triangle kush x Orgasmitron I could get at easily.I took this photo 9 days later...standing at 14+"....these are not the best plants just the plants I could get at easily.
picture.php

None of theses testers are slow veggers...All are proving to be vigorous :good:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Great job documenting your grows and excellent photos. Looking forward to your next thread

Hey Thirdtime
I'm going to post up a new test thread when I start seeing plants showing there sex.I will start looking at them closer this weekend.Until then I will continue to splash small updates and pics.

Glad you swung in and said Hello:tiphat:

ph