What's new

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job II(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers… LaPLATA Labs…SEED-PAC

gmanwho

Veteran
Rich as fart soil
Base
20% worm casting(quality)
20% Coast of Maine Lobster compost(rich)
45%organic soil(quality)
10%coarse perlite (ran out)
5% Canadian Peat (compost Filler)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bat Guano
Rock phosphate
gypsum
Blood meal
alfalfa meal
Kelp
green sand
Dolomite Lime
oyster flower
BlackStrap molasses
Kelp
Epsom salt*
alfalfa meal*
Neptune's Harvest Fish Fertilizer - Orange Label 2-4-1*

Keeping the Girls Happy
View Image

looking to run a few with your recipe in about 1.5months, whats your ratio on the amendments? cups to cubic ft or gallons etc....

gotta see where i can pick up the coast of maine lobster compost. any recommendations on where i can find it? i will be heading up mid month to a festival most likely, harrys which is just north of Ska-vegas.... i mean skowhegan.

bwell man

Dog Star

Veteran
Mine sincere condolences Ph-patrol to you and your family,also to others that loosed some great and loving person..

in this moments we encounter a fragility of life and usually when we loose somebody
then later we sees how much we miss this same person and what she/he meaned to us..

Was loose father in 2011 and i didnt have chance to say him goodbye as he died
so fast.. from brain stroke,doctor told me its a great death cause its a very fast one..

i dont know,i didnt feel this way and still sorry i didnt have chance to say him goodbye..

but we need to be strong.. the show must go on as they saying...

One day we will be united again with our loving ones that we loosed..

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sorry for your loss. As you might remember, I just lost my mom to cancer back in January. :( Shit sux for sure.
I most definitely do remember you losing your Mom.and how good she was to you.
We only get one mom.:huggg:They are not replaceable.
Im sure you need no reminder on how ugly cancer is and how precious our Moms are...

Peace Vanilla

Mine sincere condolences Ph-patrol to you and your family,also to others that loosed some great and loving person..

in this moments we encounter a fragility of life and usually when we loose somebody
then later we sees how much we miss this same person and what she/he meaned to us..

Was loose father in 2011 and i didnt have chance to say him goodbye as he died
so fast.. from brain stroke,doctor told me its a great death cause its a very fast one..

i dont know,i didnt feel this way and still sorry i didnt have chance to say him goodbye..

but we need to be strong.. the show must go on as they saying...

One day we will be united again with our loving ones that we loosed..

Wow Dog so sorry to hear....Losing your father suddenly with no time to say your goodbyes.That must have been difficult.
I am familiar with this kind of unexpected loss....My aunt ....Brain aneurysm..... She was yelling at me for underaged drinking in a bar on a thursday and she died on that saturday....32 years old.
Coming to terms with a big loss can be hard but life goes on weather we like it or not.
Im looking for silverlining all the time and looking forward to seeing you all on the other side.

Stay strong and Thanks

Thanks Star:)

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Sorry for your lose man. I lost my paternal Grandfather 7 years ago to colon cancer. Then just found out a month or so ago that my maternal Grandmother has cancer in one of her breasts. Shit sucks for real. Hopefully by the time our kids have kids(I know some do already) , when they get older we will have a cure/way to eliminate the shit for good!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sorry for your lose man. I lost my paternal Grandfather 7 years ago to colon cancer. Then just found out a month or so ago that my maternal Grandmother has cancer in one of her breasts. Shit sucks for real. Hopefully by the time our kids have kids(I know some do already) , when they get older we will have a cure/way to eliminate the shit for good!

Hey DT-OG
Sorry to hear that about your Grandmother's current diagnoses and the loss of your Grandfather.Im sure this is a stressful situation on your family.Alls we can do is support our loved ones and get them to the next doctor's appointment....show them lots of love too.

I personally keep catching myself asking my self why I did not simply fix it.Like it was a simple fix....strange

Curing cancer
They are just starting to get approval for a lot of cutting edge medicine like jean therapy treatment and Cart T cell treatment.....Very promising.

Thank you for your sentiment and My best wishes to you and yours....Positivity

Ph-patrol

Veteran
looking to run a few with your recipe in about 1.5months, what's your ratio on the amendments? cups to cubic ft or gallons etc....

gotta see where i can pick up the coast of maine lobster compost. any recommendations on where i can find it? i will be heading up mid month to a festival most likely, harry's which is just north of Ska-vegas.... i mean skowhegan.

bwell man

Hey GmanWho....I will add amount to supplements on main page today.

This Is How I Mix My Soil
For Creating the soil base I collect all the ingredients in one area in garage.
I then pour soil ingredients in five gallon HD bucket starting with worm castings because its the most expensive and I truely want 20%.....Then I eyeball the rest percentage wise.
Once bucket is filled like a six layer cake....I dump bucket into a wheelbarrow that has a thick sheet of poly plastic in the bottom.

The 2 of grab poly sheet from opposite sides and one of us lift poly why the other controls rolling soil.we roll the soil back and forth until I feels its thoroughly mixed...I saw brazilian Guys mixing thinset like this.

For amendments I have 2 tables with measuring cups plastic container and amendments all on one table.
Every time I add an amendment to the tupperware container.I move that amendment to my second table to signify that its been done and I don't mistakenly add to much or miss one.

Once amendments are complete.....I take plastic amendment container and spread over mixed soil in wheelbarrow like parmesan cheese over a pizza.

I then I roll the back and forth again until it is thoroughly mixed.

After that we lift completed soil out of wheelbarrow by plastic sheet and funnel it into large rubbermaid barrel with a construction trash bag tightly secured inside.

When I get 30 gallons or so mixed up I lift RM barrel to my potting area and work over the barrel until up potting is complete.

Gman I truely ran through that for those that may be looking to start with organic growing...

Gman If you're on the east coast you can get coast of maine soils at almost any nursery,garden center or hardware store.If you're going up to harry's festival you can stop at a grain and feed store on the way home but I think you may be able to get any time just down the street if you're in new england.

I did try to find some on the west coast for another IC-mager and it's tough to get and shipping is just too unfriendly.

I pay 6 bucks for 1cubicyard of soil or lobster Compost...Sooo cheap.
Soooo much better that Fox farms....haha Fox farms....Coast of maine products are in a different league.

Pm me you are having any trouble finding..:)

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
MV5BZDkyZTBkNzEtYmMxYS00MDQzLTlhOGEtYzdkNWU1YTMzODU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDQ2Njk1Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Ph-patrol

Veteran
picture.php

Rich as fart soil
Base
45%Bar Harbor Blend Premium Potting Soil l(quality)
Amendments are based upon a 5 gallon Ratio mix
1/3Cup Bat Guano ~ phosphorus
3/4cup Rock phosphate ~ Phosphorus
1/4cup Gypsum Calcium
1/2cup Blood meal ~ Nitrogen
1/4cup Alfalfa meal ~ Nitrogen
1/2cup Kelp meal ~ Potassium
1/3cuo Green sand ~ Potassium...trace minerals
1/4cup Dolomite Lime ~ Calcium&magniesium
1/4cup Oyster flower ~ Calcium
BlackStrap molasses
Kelp
Epsom salt*
alfalfa meal*

Keeping the Girls Happy

Dog Star

Veteran
Bro.. to me sounds awesome.. specialy i love fact that you dont use much aerators..

looks like quality mix

gmanwho

Veteran
View Image

Rich as fart soil
Base
45%Bar Harbor Blend Premium Potting Soil l(quality)
Amendments are based upon a 5 gallon Ratio mix
1/3Cup Bat Guano ~ phosphorus
3/4cup Rock phosphate ~ Phosphorus
1/4cup Gypsum Calcium
1/2cup Blood meal ~ Nitrogen
1/4cup Alfalfa meal ~ Nitrogen
1/2cup Kelp meal ~ Potassium
1/3cuo Green sand ~ Potassium...trace minerals
1/4cup Dolomite Lime ~ Calcium&magniesium
1/4cup Oyster flower ~ Calcium
BlackStrap molasses
Kelp
Epsom salt*
alfalfa meal*

Keeping the Girls Happy

awesome. i appreciate you taking the time to write that out.
be safe

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bro.. to me sounds awesome.. specialy i love fact that you dont use much aerators..

looks like quality mix

I did have a higher ratio of perlite in previous mixes but the stuff is so expensive and there is already some in the Bar Harbor Blend Premium Potting Soil.
After finishing my last run with very very little added.....I inspected and there was excellent rooting in the center of pot and no evidence of compacting. so I just said fugg it.Its gone:)
i do add a small amount of Canadian Peat to offset the heaviness of the lobster compost.

All my cannabis that i produce is given away free of charge to those that need it the most.Most have some level of mental illness and financial difficulties....Ptsd...bipolar 1&2...Mood Disorders... personality disorder.
Some really nice people.

So I try to keep it meat and potatoes for the most part to keep cost down and quality Up. :)

Beer Brewing yeast is on my to get list:)

ph

oneofus

ph, Been a while since I been here and thought I'd have a look see what you're up to and saw you'd suffered a bad loss. My condolences to you. Lost a few family members to cancer myself so I know how rough it is. They say time will pass and you will heal, and that may be true, but no one is ever the same again after something like this. We'll all see each other again soon. But not too soon.... Hang in there man. oneofus

Bobbo4200

Veteran
ph, Been a while since I been here and thought I'd have a look see what you're up to and saw you'd suffered a bad loss. My condolences to you. Lost a few family members to cancer myself so I know how rough it is. They say time will pass and you will heal, and that may be true, but no one is ever the same again after something like this. We'll all see each other again soon. But not too soon.... Hang in there man. oneofus

Well said brother, be safe all.

Ph-patrol

Veteran

It has been a while Oneofus and your presents has been missed.
The lose ways heavy on me and excepting the unimaginable has been sinking in.
The Cancer fight and the hope for survival creates a particular kind of fatigue or syndrome in the end.I think my Family is wading their way through it slowly.
to be honest I did not have time to start this next grow but I needed something good and my queen needed something good.

Thanks for all your word it does not fall on me lightly:comfort:

ph

oneofus

The lose ways heavy on me and excepting the unimaginable has been sinking in. The Cancer fight and the hope for survival creates a particular kind of fatigue or syndrome in the end.I think my Family is wading their way through it slowly. ph
ph,

The fatigue you are going through is called compassion fatigue.

When something of this magnitude happens, you give of yourself.

Then you give more.

You give till you bleed.

You pour out the blood of your emotions until you are empty.

Then you give more.

You keep giving and wish you could give still more in the hope that it will make things better.

Only when it's over do you really realize just how emotionally drained and exhausted you really are.

Compassion fatigue.
Been there. Done that.

And for you, my friend, it continues because of being the executor.

Every time you have to deal with this it will all come pouring back.

It will never leave you entirely, but in time it will lessen bit by bit.

Being good to yourself in whatever way works for you is the only real medicine for this.

Your generosity towards others may be the way to go for you.

Sure wish I could be there to talk to you while we have a good smoke together.

If you want to talk, please PM me. I'm here for you ph.

oneofus

Dog Star

Veteran
I did have a higher ratio of perlite in previous mixes but the stuff is so expensive and there is already some in the Bar Harbor Blend Premium Potting Soil.
After finishing my last run with very very little added.....I inspected and there was excellent rooting in the center of pot and no evidence of compacting. so I just said fugg it.Its gone:)
i do add a small amount of Canadian Peat to offset the heaviness of the lobster compost.

All my cannabis that i produce is given away free of charge to those that need it the most.Most have some level of mental illness and financial difficulties....Ptsd...bipolar 1&2...Mood Disorders... personality disorder.
Some really nice people.

So I try to keep it meat and potatoes for the most part to keep cost down and quality Up. :)

Beer Brewing yeast is on my to get list:)

ph

I know you help me and i belive you are a nice guy that helps others... thats a good Karma.

Those mix that you made now is of better quality than those before that you used bigger procent of aerators,also this new soil
will better revive after you amend her again with new organic matter (ie. wormcastings and amendments) in another run.

Dry beer yiest is antistress therapy for plants,so rich with vitamin B complex and there are great amounts of
highly avaible Phosphorus,Mg,Iron,etc.. and what is most important its superfood amendment... superfood amendments
specialy human grade showed me best action on positive production of resin and terpenes.. final product is of high medical
value for sure.. and a very healthy one.

I use 70% of black humus soil and 30% of wormcastings as base mix.. most of folks will not have "balls" to grow in this kind of mix
as they will think that this will suffocate plants and rates of growth will be low cause plants will be in stress..

but a situation is opposite... real truth is that aerators are not important at all,specialy with revived soils that are soft after
reviving.

Trick is just that on repoting you need to avoid stiffing hard inside pot this same soil mix... i sees some crazy growth rates inside
this pure mix,plants usually explode with growth and there is no empty spaces as you dont use aerators and they dont use valuable space for plant roots.. only pure mix for plants... ;)

Kind regards friend

Latest posts

Latest posts