What's new

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
LMAO, didn't see that the fish were fake. Mother-in-laws sis has a coffee table aquarium. Dual purpose, maybe multi-functional would have been better wording. Can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at. lol
Feel like a silly resinryder. Got to burn another and start looking for wind up keys on these pets. lol

Last edited:

wikidcalibudgrl

Awwww HAzy!!! that's a CUTE pup! what kind is it?

Stan: yours looks like my old pit named Sid,,, cept Sid looks to to a bit bigger,,, same markings tho,, i called him my cow dog :tongue:

G

Well, Hazy, I think you have most of us beat, There go's my chance, Pups real cute, is it a Husky?

G

it was a rescue dog ,not sure of the breed ,shes since grown into a great pet

G

wow hazy.....simply wow.....that is one of the cutest animals I have ever seen

G

1 for the "cat"egory

1 for the "cat"egory

sadly departed and missed even more

her eyes went red like the teminators when she got angry,was a nice cat though most the time ,,unless i caught her in my plants ,i hated cat hairs in buds

Last edited:
G

That's the coolest dog and matching name I've seen Sorry DG this one takes the cake...or nug in this case..My vote for Marley...hehehe I want one now..

G

I know this is off topic for this thread, but since pet owners (and lovers) are present, I thought it would be a good place to pass on this info.

Anyone wanting to help out the animal victims of Hurricane Katrina .... this is a very good and reputable place to help:

http://www.noahswish.com/index.htm

And now...back to your regularly scheduled program. Thank you!

G

Off-contest, I found this pic and wanted to share, without having to start a thread :rolleyes:

5835dogs.jpg

I've always had great sympathy for the underdogs...if they're as feisty as the little critter in that pic, even more so! :biglaugh:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.