What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

i've been trying to get a pic of him doin this forever lol...

first the stretch...

then just chill, gotta rest that tummy...
4157doggie9-16a.JPG

peace,
phat

G

Are new Puppy

Are new Puppy

Just got a new puppy, :jump: from SKyler's Mom, we named her Iyanke Wi (Lakota for early morning woman, since she has been up way before anyone else, Howling. :bashhead: Think she misses her mom and family) :petting:

look at the size of those paws!!!

Kind of Nervous I think

Ok maybe your not that bad

Saying Goodbye to Mommy

Last edited:
G

Here are some pics from my zoo of orphaned animals. Maybe I don't have the cutest pets, but I may have the most...

Stupid Pet Tricks...

Relaxing after bong hits...

Hey, you guys want a bong hit?

Of course!

Ricky and Lucy are fertilizer making machines!

And the fat Queen...I rescued her from the street as a tiny kitten 11 years ago. She's moved all over the country with me. She talks A LOT...I swear she can almost speak english!

I also have a Red Tick Coon hound, but he is autistic...yes, an autistic dog...and when I put a camera in front of him, he acts like me with a cop's Maglight in my face. He is very timid and needs much love...lucky for him he is extraordinarily cute and gets plenty of it. He's a total freak! I might try to sneak one of him later when he is asleep.

I'll spare you chicken pictures, I gave them away a couple of weeks ago after my rooster, Snoop Dog, finally died.

Hoping to adopt an orphaned Katrina dog or cat or bunny or whatever. Anyone have info on how?

Thanks for looking.
DKF

G

Got him!

Got him!

Ok, here's Randy the Brave...be quite or he'll pee on the floor!

:Bolt:

guineapig

Veteran
all our pets are so cute! you all are in for a special treat....what's black and white and furry all over? what does nothing but eat vegetables all day and poop ad infinitum? the answer......

here is the one and only GP! it stands for "guinea-pig." hehehehe
i will find some better pictures......he is a very handsome and photogenic guinea pig......i would be overjoyed if he were to win in the "other" catagory....he once nibbled on a bud and then went right to sleep on the couch!....i love him soooo -gp

Last edited:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice pets..
but really... who can fug with Kermitt?

I mean..
the guy lives in DeepChunk mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :yoinks:

G

Hot Cargo that's the first Fila Brasileiro I've seen out of Brasil (I didn't know they could be exported) It is definately going to be 3 or 4 times bigger than a pitbull that's for sure. I had a black one growing up, they are awesome like Mastiffs. Where did u get him?????

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
Manga Rosa said:
Hot Cargo that's the first Fila Brasileiro I've seen out of Brasil (I didn't know they could be exported) It is definately going to be 3 or 4 times bigger than a pitbull that's for sure. I had a black one growing up, they are awesome like Mastiffs. Where did u get him?????

hehe

thanks Manga Rosa

you in Brasil?

peace

G

Thanks, Brushtail! Randy is my special buddy. He used to live all by himself in a parking garage until I adopted him. He's been hit by a car, and suffered from a botched neuter job...he's been through a lot...if you hug him, he actually leans into you, like "please don't stop hugging me!" He makes a baby-talking idiot out of me on a daily bases.

I forgot to post one pic, this will be my last, sorry if I am showing off too much.

All the animals on Dan K. Farms are great friends. Even when I had chickens, you would go out and find dogs, cats, and chickens lounging together...it was pretty cool!

I am also happy to anounce that I will be fostering two orphaned cats and a dog from Katrina soon! I found a group in my area that goes to New Orleans once a week to drop off supplies and bring back people and animals. I signed on with them today. I could have some new friends by this weekend!

Everyone's pets look GREAT! This is too cool...

Be Safe.

DKF

G

Man, so many great pets... what would we do without our best buddies..

This is Jazzmo when she looked like a meatball. She's an English Lab

And now she's all grown up. 1.5 years old

- GroNut

Last edited:
G

This lil guy didn't win the last contest and boy was he pissed!!!!

:biglaugh: and no, its not a real entry... :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.