What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.

3legdog

Enim610 thats a beautiful Spaniel you have there my friend i bet she loves that water & being outdoors :woohoo: . Peace all 3ld :wave:

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
my new puppy

664PDRM1309.jpg

664PDRM1258.jpg

664PDRM1246.jpg

and my 8 year old dobe

664PDRM1139.jpg

664PDRM1127.jpg

peace

G

super huge plants there Hot Cargo, what ya growing? Cool pups too, is that one a mix of pit bull and blood hound? Awesome!!

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

thanks estayapi

most of the plants are schroom clone x buddha sister, looks like they will finish in october.

the new puppy is a Fila ,aka Brasilian mastiff

peace

G

estayapi said:
heres a pic of my Shepard/Wolf Hybrid.....as you can see he is full of Hybrid Vigor. Definately a F1 Hybrid....lol

BAD NEWS EVERYONE, :badday: Found SKyler on edge of mt moms property, someone had shot him. Confronted the only neighbors within a mile, they said they didn't do it, but I don't believe them one bit.... kind of angry about it and wanted to get revenge, but I am a true believer in what goes around come around 10 fold. So whoever did it will get whats coming to them. He was the best dog I had and will be missed, fortunatly we do have some of his offspring and they don't wander as much as he did. I still can't stop thinking about REVENGE thou. I think they have been having car troubles over there, and ive read from reliable sources that SUGAR does wonder for a gas tank, but then again I don't want to get shot either. F@#$ers :bashhead:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Love the Fila and Dobie Hot Cargo. Beautiful babes. Brittanys are wonderful dogs also. Does that one hunt birds for ya emagdnim610? Had a uncle back home that raised and trainned em. Very sorry to hear about your loss estayapi. Very sorry. Just don't do anything that could land you in trouble. That so truly sux. My heart goes out for you.

G

Hello resinryder.
I have a bird dog but she isn't all that great.

anyone seen any birds?.

My new cloning machine should be out soon. I don't care what anyone says! my new cloning machine has not been tested on any animals.

It looks like the machine turned out OK

OOPS!!! it looks like we have a genetic defect after all!!! back to the drawing board

a mothers love

Tulip"toot toot" finally got her dreadlocks and she wanted to show them off.

well this peckerhead is outta here

G

George Carlin said:
I love my dog. I love all of my dogs. Every dog I ever had, I still love 'em. And in my life, believe me, I have had me a bunch of damn dogs. Because you keep getting a new one, don't ya? It's true. As life goes on, you keep gettin' one new dog after another. That's the whole secret of life. Life is a series of dogs.

:wave:

Cute dogs annac

wikidcalibudgrl

estayapi~

I'm SOOOOO sorry!! People can be so cruel. :badday: That's just awful to lose a dear friend that way. Is there no legal recourse you can take? if the dog was shot, go to the cops and see if they can investigate it,,, they can find the bullet, maybe they can do a search of your "neighbors" place and find a matching calibar gun there?

Well, again, I'm so sorry for your lose. :frown:

G

estayapi...I know how ya feel man. It would be almost like someone shooting one of my kids, if someone shot one of my dogs! I shudder to think of thoughts that would be going through my head. Keep a cool head though. The love you have for your animals will definitely come back to you!
MG

G

thanks for all your kind words, they mean alot to me. And your right MG, they are like you children, and when something happens to them, you go crazy. I also want to apologize to everyone for my posting what happened on this thread, I was just needing some support and was really down. BUT, thats not what this thread was about... Its about the happiness our pets bring us. I hope I didn't make anyone else sad either. Like I said previously, we have some of his offspring and they are as wonderful as he was. Again, thanks for everyones sympathy, it really helped. Now lets move on to happier times.

G

Heres my buddy watching me kill an Ultimate Moonshine male:

He is a blue chihuahua named Blue. :D

3legdog

:yoinks: HOT CARGO thats just an absooolutly beautiful dobe pic, love the Mastiff also ! :woohoo: great friends & very contint(sp)...a nice trait in a canine.

What a Great thread, great pets & great pic takn' :lurk: . 1 serious animal lovr' here :wave: 3ld Take care all & have a great weed-kend :smoke:

Last edited:

3legdog

Cool pup there blue he looks like a great friend & i love dogs that have natural 'stand-up' ears...kinda a cool trait ....nice pic's too. Peace 3ld

Chazmania that's an aussie or aussie mix in the 1st pic right ? Very pretty tri-colors & nice forest backdrop ! :woohoo: . I need to get off my arse & take some of my pups down to the river ....again mabey this could be a monthly or even eom thread/contest.. :wink: Take care all. 3ld :joint:

Last edited:
G

Indigo said:
Off-contest, I found this pic and wanted to share, without having to start a thread :rolleyes:

5835dogs.jpg

I've always had great sympathy for the underdogs...if they're as feisty as the little critter in that pic, even more so! :biglaugh:

:wave:

LMAO...

Thanks Indigo for the pic, gave me a good chuckle to start the day off right!

G

Glad ya got a chuckle to kick off the day right katzaye! I got quite a chuckle myself from it...matter of fact everytime I come back here to check out the pets, I make it a point to take another look at that one :biglaugh:

OG bub

~Cannabis-Resinous~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
meet kermit the frog.
"Tree-Frog" to the fullest
Guy been living in a DC plant for a coup[le weeks..lol

longball77

This is Zeus my english mastiff and Marley my Bombay cat. They are the best of freinds, however Marley runs the house. I cant find some of my better pics if i do i will put them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.