What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

oh oh! I remember that Picture AbbY!!!.. aawwww... yea, it's "Those Eyes" .... :D BEautiful

G

Thanks everyone, Mamu is a very special boy... abandoned by his feral mother, and hand raised by me since he was two days old. As a kitten he had the bluest eyes, which over time changed to the golden amber you see now. He is a true cannabis cat, as I got him at the same time I started this little "hobby". Surprisingly, he is not a nibbler, he just loves to smell and hang with the plants. He can be found most days in the plant room curled up in a chair, just chillin' with the plants.

Here's the little man as a baby:

Great pics everyone!
Abby :wave:

G

Oh MYgosh Abby... I can't decide which pic is cuter... You really take such beautiful pictures.. I bet you could take a picture of a trash bag and make it look awesome!

:D

Secret Room

Oh MYgosh Abby... I can't decide which pic is cuter... You really take such beautiful pictures.. I bet you could take a picture of a trash bag and make it look awesome!
Sure do have a knack for catching the moment on film!!!
I should take the time and learn how to take pictures as well as some of the people that post here. I have a camera that is capable of more that Auto but that is all I use.

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
his eyes freak me out... how they went from crystal blue to hot copper... he's one cool d00d man :cool::yes: just as the Adams' say... Mamushka!!!

G

Surprisingly, he is not a nibbler, he just loves to smell and hang with the plants.

:D That's strange...all the cats I have met just loves chewing some leaves and buds...good for you thou...I can't let my cat go into the grow room becouse she is a NIBBLER (hardcore one) :D

I just love those orange eyes...

-BG-

Treacle, she has bright wide orange eyes too!

Oliver, The only cat I ever seen, who spends most of his time lying flat on his back

Charlie, Oliver and Treacle discussing their favourite flavour of Whiskas

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
How can we go up against pictures of puppies and kittens? Maybe the extra cute animals should have their own contest? :confused:

nobodyknew

After eating - guarding the cannabis - and shredding my arms and hands when we play - this is my cat's next favourite activity.........

Not a very ladylike or dignified position I s'pose but that is usually how she sleeps
As you can see - she sleeps with one eye open - it's hard to sneak up on her

Last edited:
G

food,marijuana,entertainment,sounds like your cat has all the right priorities :D

Hawkeye

Brownpants..... that's a wonderful Pterosynchiropus splendidus, Mandarin Goby, you got there. I've once owned a salt water/ reef store many years ago with a buddy. Boy do I miss the hobby but not the costs.

TWO THUMBS UP!!!!

Last edited:
G

hehe i guess we'll try again, here's my guy checking out a yummy white rhino nugget...he loves to smell the nugz when they are dried but doesn't like the smoke...i think he likes to munch a plant in veg the best lol... :yummy:

lookin' forward to seein all the pet pics :wave:

phat

G

"ohhh, he's so cute"
cute4bw.jpg

Well...for the first times...

few month later...

"we're my beers :yoinks: and my swiss chocolate :petting:
alcoliccat1cl.jpg

off contest: my héron* going for a walk in Adam :D
heron9qa.jpg

*sorry, don't know how to say it in english :confused:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
The contest could end anytime, but think I'll let it run a bit longer.... Let's have this contest run another week, or so. Maybe it will give some a bit more time to get their pet to pose.

:dance:
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts