What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

****PET PHOTO CONTEST II****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brushtail

Gday all, I'm a cat lover and always have being. I have two cats but only got some snaps of my boots my big busting black cat :) . Notice in the second picture you can see one of his eyes peering upwards, thought it looked cool. Hopefully these pics are a little better than my others since i got a new cam:) .

Rested and Relaxed

Beans 'N Boots

brushtail

gwfh1974

My try!

My try!

Ok here we go this is Grease Lighting

cuz she is super fast!
This is her brother Socks

thier mama adopted us we named her Skitz. But if ya couldn't guess she didn't want to cooperate with picture takin.​

Last edited:
G

my dog Skyler

my dog Skyler

heres a pic of my Shepard/Wolf Hybrid.....as you can see he is full of Hybrid Vigor. Definately a F1 Hybrid....lol

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Okay Dutchgrown, you've inspired me to inspire. I've actually gotten off my ass :yoinks: for the sake of this contest :woohoo:
I have fresh pics of my doggie just for this thread!
Here's my Audrey almost but not quite passed out due to too much cannabis :D

After the nod

and here is Audrey when she isn't so cute! :D

She is my best friend and truly deserved her very own photo shoot, haven't had this much fun with this camera ever! Thanx for the motivation, DG! Peace

G

I shoulda guessed my present

I shoulda guessed my present

:woohoo: Odam another pet contest! :yoinks:

Well, ya'll peeped the old standards in our household. OK - now I got a belated birthday gift from my daughter - I shoulda had a clue knowing her hobby (breeds Chihuahuas) ! :pointlaug

Well, she brought over this lil guy

Oh yeah - PET CONTEST!!! :pointlaug Here's our newest family member "BIG George"

Will take a few more pics of the cat toy and get them up. :pointlaug

He's a Mexican shorthair mini at 9 weeks old, and LUVS chowing nugs found in the grow - but they gotta be cured! Go figure - a Mexican with a penchant fer sativa! :woohoo:

Last edited:

clearcutter

My two pups.

My two pups.

Here are a couple pics of my two dogs.

1389Dogs_2.jpg

1389Dogs_1.jpg

G

Samwise

Samwise

:wave: Heres our kitty, Samwise Gamgee. The 8 yr old boy named him,(Lord of the Rings fanatic).
Samwise adopted us about 9 months ago. He was a stray, who hung around the neighborhood. He is now our oldest girls cat. He had decided he likes her best!

G

great pics, but LMAO!!! @ "just wanted to share my Crabs with everyone here!" :yoinks:

Brownpants said:
I just wanted to share my Crabs with everyone here!

:D:D

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Yeah I love the crabs remark too. Funny :pointlaug
It seems that we herb lovers have a soft spot in our hearts for our pets. I love my so much. The Mastiffs we have are the best, loving family members we have ever had. Unconditional love on their part. Having a bit of a jeliously(sp?) problem with the older one and the younger on but with some love and training we are working thourgh it. A lot was thrown on the older girl in a short amount of time when we brought the younger girl into the house..
You guys have some lovely babies, keep them close to your hearts.
Couple more shots of my babies.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hey everybody....I've been going through the pages of pics and my oh my, :yoinks: what
a superb bunch of pets are here already! Thinking of winding down this contest
soon, so if you haven't entered yet....go grab the camera, have some fun, light
up, and snap some pics of your pet(s). Would love to see everyone getting in on this.

:dance:
dg

G

My Fish.....:eek:

5835Fish_1.jpg
5835Fish_2.jpg

the only pseudo-pets I have to share at the moment....I gave my armadillo to a friend :biglaugh:

naturally off-contest:wink:

G

glad you like 'em big bud...there are quite a few of them, and they're actually inside a lamp :eek: :biglaugh:

:wave:

wikidcalibudgrl

resinryder said:
Inside a lamp? I love functional furniture. Like the fish also Indigo.

LMAO,,, how functional can fake fish be??? :laughing: :YaRight: :tongue: JK,,but not really! Haahahahhaaaa Had to raze ya resin :wink: ,,they are cute fishies tho indigo~ :laughing: :bigeye:

Here's a couple more cute shots of Tiva,

Last edited:

3legdog

Thanks DG for the 2nd time around !

Thanks DG for the 2nd time around !

:woohoo: what a fantactic thread & great pet' everyone :yes: .

I love all my animals equal & have several dogs & other pets & am a firm believer in Rescue animals & have worked w/ several organizations over the years. I ve found that so many often get a pet such as a farm dog.(border / aussie/ cattledog...etc..)..thats needs to have a job & has a reputation for being a bit nippy which with proper training ie: obdienance school/ agility(a Job) can be absolved to make some of the most wonderfully intelligent creature's that to this day still :yoinks: amaze me & have have X/ :wink: ammt. of years in agility training/competiton in many dog athlethitic events.

Both these dogs were(rescued)& were over 1yrs old & not very friendly when i first got them. the Cattledog is only about 5 & the Aussie is past 10 & are both as obiedient as any animal i have ever raised. Both i've had more than 3 yrs' now & i thank the Allmighty every day for wonderful companions like these 2. Take care all & great month for pet pics'. Mabey a monthly thing Dg :wink: ....count me in 3ld :wave:

G

Inside a lamp? I love functional furniture.

LOL resin, I thought all furniture was functional? Functional fake fish on the other hand are essential - everyone should have them LMAO! :smile:

LMAO,,, how functional can fake fish be??? JK,,but not really! Haahahahhaaaa Had to raze ya resin ,,they are cute fishies tho indigo~

:biglaugh: my fishies are just plastic and nowhere near as cute and cuddly as that pup wikid...she's just sooooooooo sweet! The lamp is killer though - changes colors and its all of 5 ft 5...I trip on it when I'm stoned, all those little fishies going up and down :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.