What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual SOG harvest.....

Wrecked

Looking great issack that bed sure did fill out nicely.... Those ladies look chunky, ill be back to see the chop on the first bed keep up the nice work... PeAcE

issack

Veteran
My computer went tits up...fuckin Dell laptop..now i have to send it in cause only Dell can fix it...mother board i think it is..

Using my friends fucked up computer...I'll try to download some new shots i have on my camera...

Alot has happend..Harvest !!!!!!!!!!!!!!....

new bed planted......

I'll be back...they said a week and i'll have it back so peace all..

issack

Veteran
Sorry been so long friends....My computer went tits and i had to send it in to dell...damn laptops...!!!..

the process took over a month...unreal...

Well here are some harvest shots...and some shots before chop...

also the new bed that is a month flower...and i just planted another bed today...and monday i will plant one more...

thew new beds are wonderful....no burn...last time i over waterd and i learned the hard way..

now i got it just right..doing alittle more vegging as well...

Also i found that vegging my ez clone roots in soil first helps make the water root adapt to soil better before i move to 12/12..in the beds...learning alot here for sure..

ok some pics before and after chop...i did'nt get too many...was a fun day.. :joint:

now we have the new beds....Mummia and Bubbledust....let metell you about the BD...it is out of control smell and stoney...it's a hit for sure...Gowdoc u are Awsome!!!...

Bubble Dust...

and the super Mummia bed...these plants pack on so much weight it's unreal...!!

these pics are afew days old..i'll get some new ones...

Aloha all..

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Well done issack! And to think that you are perpetual now :jump: The bed method is indeed interesting... are you going to remix them a little at a time or just rip out the roots and go again in the same spot as the fresh harvested plants used to be?

G

Hey Issack,

Looks f'ing great man, good show! I remember seeing something about you using a generator...would you mind posting some more info about the model you chose and why? What did you yield from the first bed? It was under 2kW? Anyways, looking good... :joint:

issack

Veteran
mean mr.mustard said:
Well done issack! And to think that you are perpetual now :jump: The bed method is indeed interesting... are you going to remix them a little at a time or just rip out the roots and go again in the same spot as the fresh harvested plants used to be?

MMM...good to see ya...

I will mix in some nutes on the 3rd grow....this new bed is the same soil as the last bed...and it looks better than the other...cause the other got overwaterd..

with the bed system ..watering is like hardly at all....i've had to change my way of thinking for sure....light waterings are the key....

the soil is mixed really strong...just dont water too much and ur fine....i also add Bocoshi mushroom compost and do neem and EM-1 benificial bacteria folar waterings once a week....they love it...

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I am very happy that you like BubbleDust, she will be a great x-mas smoke for ya...

Keep up the nice work!!! its gonna be a green green x-mas...hehe

Growdoc

issack

Veteran
Thanks Doc, yes it will be indeed....

more pics....

some Mummia...

some Bubble Dust

BD and Mummia together

the new bed i just planted ...these are Bubble Dust clones vegged for 12 days....they are under a 600w...the rest of the plants will be done vegging tomorrow...then i will plant and flip 2 400w over the other half...

filimagno

great SET UP ....great FEEDING ....and great FOOD WEB FOR THE SOIL ..
BIOFANATIC FLAVOURS BUILDERS FO EVA!!! EHEEHEHEHEHEHE

IN THE FIRST CYCLE PROBABLY TOO MUCH GUANO(P) THAT LOCK UP (K ) AS U CAN SEE IN THE BORDER OF LEAVES..but not worryes cuz i've see that in the second one there's no sign of this excess..

i use pelleted guanocomposit(guano + natural fosfates and others) in the first part of flowering (5-14-3) ...and in the second part i use some pellets too that have a different mix (natural phospate and potash + manure extract) npk ratio: ( 3-6-12 )

plus i used to mix zeolite ,pomice and bentonite in my soil mix.(they contribute to absorb the excess of mineral converted in the soil ...and release them when it need by the osmosis process..

ciaoooooooooooooooo

peace bro

issack

Veteran
Hey thanks guys !!!!...I'm so much happier with this round for sure...

Filimagno...you are right about the Guano...but the reason why the plants took it so hard is due to an overwatering...no drainage so the plants got soaked and all the ferts rosted my girls.... :confused: ..

now i only water like a gallon a day in the beds...hardly at all...they have their rain..and they love it ....love the way you think in terms of organic...

i have a layer of Bocoshi compost in patches on my soil...i'm watering with plain tap water...all the nutes are in the soil..folar feed with Neem and EM-1 once a week.....

Here are afew more shots....I'm really trying to read the manual on my camera and figure this thing out...the shutter speed i have been playin with....

The new bed of all Bubble Dust...this will be the fatest bigest bed yet..the clones were vegged for 14 days .....about 90 Clones in this bed

Thanks for the props all....Good luck and happy Growing!!!!

Aloha :joint:

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
Some better pics i think...hope you dont mind me playin around...

thought i'd throw in my Co2 system...hell i payed $$$$$$ for it.a long time ago..thought i might try it in the room...tanks are cheap...we'll see...

Mummia...

Bubble Dust...

next run of 120 clones looks good....