What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual SOG harvest.....

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh, DAMN!!!

It is nice to have ya back Issack, you pics are getting better all the time...you got some nice ones in this time...i really like this last pic of the CO2 digital regulator.

i also see you have got a new A/C hanging in there...

ROCK ON!!!

Growdoc

filimagno

HIsaaack..this is a really and sure good set-up and u make me envy so much for the professionality u gives in ur efforts..ehehehe
but for sure it's so interesting for all who believes in organics as me and u!!

about the guano and others organics..i use to boost and raise the K proportionally to P i use to add algae extract as ascophyllum nodosum (kelp) that in my country came liquid (and by foliar feeding with neem it's explosive cause it makes a "sink site" for the uptake of nutrients) ...but u'll can find it in powder too.(it's 1-2-12).it contains lot of good properties and vitamines ..plus natural hormones as auxine,gibberellines and cytokines and silicates for the plant healty.

i got a curiously about those components(can u explaining me what type of compound are ? bacteria or beneficial fungi source? ) :

i have a layer of Bocoshi compost in patches on my soil...i'm watering with plain tap water...all the nutes are in the soil..folar feed with Neem and EM-1 once a week.....

ciao

great work. also may i asked y u didnt use growdocs method of watering using the drainage hose? im really lookin into do this setup when i move. about how big would i want the bed 2 be if im using dual 400s in a single hood on a light mover?

issack

Veteran
Thanks Doc...good to be back!!!..

Filimag....I really dont know what he uses in his Mix...it is derived from mushroom compost...he also gives me Spirilina Bocoshi to put in my water and let soak over night...then water...

EM-1 is a microbial inoculant...liquid form beneficial microorganisims combined with microbes that are already present in the invironment to promote rapid mutipication of beneficial microorganisims ...you can actually ingest it yourself....hope that helps..
you sound like you know alot about your organics..

I am a ( by feel grower )...and that means i just mix my soil to where i think it should be...i look at my plants...see their reaction...make a change if needed..ponder...i go by my gut feeling and energy of my plants...so far i have had great succes....

Prelude91...thanks for stoping by

I did'nt put a dranage line in there cause ....ummmm well..lazy?...lol...really though...there should never have to be drainage commin out of the beds...if there is then you have waterd way too much....think of how much water it would take to make a 4x8 bed 12 inches deep get soaked..!!..i water probable a gallon to a gallon and a half in each 4x8 bed a day.....thats it...very small amounts of water everyday is the way to go in the bed grows...

i cant stress enough how overwatering will totally kill your crop in these grows...

so two 400w in one hood on a mover?...I would go 3x6..and plant all your plants about 3 inches from the edge..that way your light spread will work with your lumins output....

Good luck!!!..

thanks i was thinkin of doing 3x6. i seen these plastic beds that r 3x3. also i wasnt talkin about drainage holes to drain the water. i was talking about the hose growdocs use to water his bed. thanks

issack

Veteran
oh I see...I top water..i like to do it and i think the plants like the rain affect....

12 inches max is all u need ...make your own beds...

issack

Veteran
some updates on the grow......

this BubbleDust and Mummia bed is at almost 40 days flower the ...two more weeks to go...love to see them pack it on in the last few weeks...

BubbleDust

Mummia.......

The new BubbleDust bed is lookin really nice...going to be the best one yet..my temps are 77 to 78 over this bed..

Last edited:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
The next 20 days will be very interesting with the BubbleDust... You skills are improving as you find out what works best for you and your plants in the enviroment. 2 thumbs up to you Issack, keep it real!!! and enjoy the smiles ...

Growdoc

F

Father Time

Issack.
you got it dialed in now mate,thay are really Hammering!
:woohoo:

some fantastic genetics there mate, :woohoo:

I had BD beans myself over here from the good Doc,but got a massive amount of rain overnight on the freshley sprouted beans,that had come out of the shot gleass that afternoon and planted,consequntly thay got fucking wasted!!!

i was hanging out to run a grow under the great Aussie sun to..
:badday:

Doc has grasihley offed to shoot me some more over to grow. :respect:

i am so very impressed with the way to have adapted the "GroDoc methord" man,much :respect: to you to Mate!

i have just fired up a room,unfortunatly,i am yet to get the cloneing thing worked ouot,will be looking hard for a unit like your over here,then will myself adapt the room to like.

Kindest Regards,Father Time. :wave:

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Issack, this looks wonderful man, !2 inches...I alwas though they were much deeper than that like 30 inches...wow, that is the one thing that put me off trying it...(not arganics yet but will try one day) Keep up the great work mate.
Father time...if you are at all handy, I have done a thread on how to make and aerocloner..not quite the same as the EZcloner but this is what mine does

2-3 weeks..not as fast as the EZ but it cost nothing really... ill bump it in the hydro forum for you.
sorry for Hijack Issack, just anted to show FT... If you want ill remove it later....
Happt new year :wave:

issack

Veteran
Yep Infectious is right...I'm hooked..

Sorry to hear about the beans FT...I'm sure you'll be able to resume where you left off soon..As for cloning, Harry does have a great thread on his one he made..My EZ-clone is what i'm stickin with for sure...no root gel just cut and throw it in....30w florecent about 2 foot from cloner...14 days full roots..

Harry no worries....we are all here to help and be helped, you have great info.!!

Actually my beds are more like 10 inches...i only water like a gallon and a half a day each bed...the roots adapt to the invironment and become a top soil root..they love it..

I am now using rootmaker starter cups to plant my clones in and go to 14 days veg in my mother room....i used plain old cups last time and i think by making my root system stronger in the biggining will give me better results in the end..

So...14 days in the cloner....i usually plant 150 clones....i double up on most of the bubbledust in the collers since the stems are so much smaller than the Mummia...
I cut clones like trees...leaving large amounts of growth..
out of 150 i will only pic the best clones...killing around 30 to 40...

After the cloner then we go Rootmaker..then we go in the bed packed together...

This is the most amazing clones i have done yet...the transfer to a water root to soil root before they go in the beds is the key....I had to learn the hard way..

These plants are 7 days in the rootmaker cups....7 days to go then in the beds they go under 12/12...55 days from that is harvest..

Mummia..about 6 inches tall..only 7 days in soil..!!..

BubbleDust 7 days....the tall one is around 10 inches already..

Roots are forming and comming out the cups already...

the large veiw of the clones being vegged....Wooo Hoooo..

125 Clones

I'll be back with some shots of harvest next week...

Aloha my friends....!!!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Hey Issack... we gonna rename you to "Green Issack"

you cant miss with they way you have things set up, Excellent bro....keep it up!!!

Growdoc