What's new

Perpetual SOG harvest.....

F

Father Time

Cheers bro,
i'm off fishing for a couple of days,then when i get home will look for root maker cups,i was wondering abouot the water root - soil root thing.

i have adapted harrys idea and made a Harry /00420 cloner hopefully it will work,but i'll start another tred on that.

Once again, Much :respect: tp you and Growdoc Professor,i am so happy to have found this wonderfull forum on my first search,i have not gone anyware else.

Kindest Regards,Father Time :wave:

here's a little aussie outdoors :woohoo:

issack

Veteran
Thank you so much Father Time.!!..your words make me smile, means alot!!

I'm sure Harrys 00420 will be great..!!!..

ok, I made the mistake acouple times by taking the clones out of my Ez-cloner and planted straight into the beds....This root is a Water root and durring the transformation and adapting to a soil root you have to water a whole hell of alot...now in the big beds it just fucks the plants up to keep it too wet...gnats start erupting...it's a mess...

now i get the root maker cups fill them up with plain soil..and plant all my rooted clones in them and give them a very wet watering...( they're used to being wet so soak the soil).....I then transport all the totes filled with plants to my veg room and let veg for 14 days...this lets the root adapt and the plant never skips a beat...i then pop em in like plugs in the 12/12 room in my beds....

hope that helped...

Aussie outdoors looks Awsome man!!!!....I have'nt been able to get to an outdoor grow this year.....very nice my friend..

Have a great trip..!!!...Lucky!!!...check out the link for your rootmakers...Aloha.

http://rootmaker.com/

issack

Veteran
Mummia harvest..!!!.. :joint: :woohoo:

Took these today before chop..Mummia has such a strong odor durring harvest that it is almost overwelming...STINKS..and so sticky..

full time daddy
Veteran
issack said:
Thank you so much Father Time.!!..your words make me smile, means alot!!

I'm sure Harrys 00420 will be great..!!!..

ok, I made the mistake acouple times by taking the clones out of my Ez-cloner and planted straight into the beds....This root is a Water root and durring the transformation and adapting to a soil root you have to water a whole hell of alot...now in the big beds it just fucks the plants up to keep it too wet...gnats start erupting...it's a mess...

now i get the root maker cups fill them up with plain soil..and plant all my rooted clones in them and give them a very wet watering...( they're used to being wet so soak the soil).....I then transport all the totes filled with plants to my veg room and let veg for 14 days...this lets the root adapt and the plant never skips a beat...i then pop em in like plugs in the 12/12 room in my beds....

hope that helped...

Aussie outdoors looks Awsome man!!!!....I have'nt been able to get to an outdoor grow this year.....very nice my friend..

Have a great trip..!!!...Lucky!!!...check out the link for your rootmakers...Aloha.

http://rootmaker.com/

glad u could help him on the soil part bro...

i have done a few but no where as many as u............damn....lol
going into hydro from the cloner is a cakewalk.

them babys are great... look at them cola's............ :lurk:

F

Father Time

hay 00420,
dont sell you self short mate,i would have been lost without your help in building the Cloner,and i am looking foward to you Cloneing tread with great anticipation!
Kindest regards,FT :wave:
Ps,sorry to side track this wonderfull topic/tread

issack

Veteran
Thanks 00420..you got a nice size grow going yourself..

BubbleDust bed lookin Fat at 30 days Flower...

I replanted the bed i havested yesterday...Mixed in alittle freash soil and organic nutes..Another Mummia And BD mix....I'll have some pics in afew days..

Aloha all.....

G

Man.. I just can't get enough of thoses jam-packed beds. I could stare at those pics for hours..

WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT YOUR YILEDS WERE WITH THIS HARVEST AND YOUR OTHER BED HARVEST. NOW THAT I HAVE READ THIS THREAD, I AM THINKING ABOUT DOING A BED GROW IN MY CLOSET MY NEXT GO AROUND. LET ME KNOW IF THEY ARE GOOD FOR CLOSETS. I HAVE A CLOSET THAT IS 4 X 5....LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK AS FAR AS LIGHTS ALSO. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...NICE BUDS

issack

Veteran
Depends on if you have nice cool air running in it...my room is big and has air wisping all over...

If you could vent in cool air and did it right ...2 400w..vent the lights, Spend some $$$, and plant around 60 plants with 14 days veg...

Keep it safe...

don't know if you answered earlier, but what kind of yields do you get? does each plant produce 14 grams? just trying to get an idea of the kind of set up i would need...thanks for your time..

one other thing is how do you water once the plants start to get big? do u puter water around each plant? or just in a couple spots? thanks for the tips...

issack

Veteran
It varies per plant...i get 5 to 13 grams a plant..each harvest i pull over 100 plants...hope that helps you...

I have a watering arm. i carfully get all areas in the bed. i get it about 4 inches from the soil and twist my rist back and forth to cover the area...since it's so packed...I dont worry about getting alittle water on the buds cause i have a monster dehumidifire that keeps me at 50% ....

Rellikbuzz

An amazing thread, Issack! I saw Growdoc's method when he first started posting and it has always intrigued me greatly. It seems his method obviously works on a large scale, such as yours, but could also do wonderfully in a smaller closet-type setup as well. Really seems like you can increase your yield per sq ft exponentially with his beds.

By the way, one question I have always wanted to ask is, do you cut off all the lateral (axial) branching during veg so that it remains a single cola plant? Tell us how you prune you plants to adapt them to this grow method. If Growdoc could also "chime-in" on this one . . . that would be grreeaaatttt (in my most smarmy "Office Space" voice). :wave:

Great job, bro and even though I'm a bit late to the party, I'll be staying with this thread to it's conclusion for sure!!

G

soil beds kick ass,

seein' em recently with 4 bags coco 1 bag power flower + 3.5 gal of perlite per 5 bag mix

1 of those per light 4x4x1 bed per light with 16 plants

i personally like kbs

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
depending on the strain and if you grow from seed or clone will help determin the size and branching pattern of the plants. with large plants you are going to wanna take the smallest side braches away, small plants need not be pruned as there is no waste...

Hope this helps...

Growdoc

issack

Veteran
Rellicbuzz, my fellow Texan.( thanks for the props....

GrowDoc said it, and that is what i do as well...I trim all the taller plants to single cola..

the small ones usually like to have a small branch...it the branch is 3/4 the size of the plant i leave it...

Aloha....

packn2puff

IC Official Assistant to the Insistent
Veteran
The Sickness

The Sickness

Well..well..well the guy that started out creating 10 different threads about the new fully enviromentally controlled grow chamber he just built (I remember everybody being jeolous including me) now has the kickass growbed room overflowing in bloom (.oO jeolous again)..
It's been awhile since I've been around but glad to see your beds doing well..more when I have more time..later issack... :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts