What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual SOG harvest.....

issack

Veteran
Hey all....glad you are enjoying.....it gets better from here...

planted 110 clones today.....and fliped on a 1000w...i have three more to go...

I'll have about 600 plants by the time i'm done...

14 days planted from cloner..

here is the new Bed.......i'm telling you this is work to mix soil...lol...thank god for a mixer....

two more weeks when clones are ready i will plant the rest of the bed....then two more...

G

looks beautiful bro.

remember what we talked about:

trim those lower branches!! or you'll be :dueling: with popcorn

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
What lower branches?...where?.....those are smaller plants...and there is like 6 plants that have lower branches....i will slice and dice them...

The Sog is workin well....

Wrecked

It looks like its been working well for you. The first bed has filled out great! Lets see the colas form. Cant wait to see all the lights up and running. PeAcE

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think itl be fine without triming the lowers. the plant loves all the leaves it has thats why it put them there lol. are the same strains in the second bed? or new ones.

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
When ever you find the time, please give us an update... i know i am pushy...hehe, and very high!!!

I just did a replant myself, i feel it in my back...

Growdoc

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, i guess you got the generator working... :chin:

nice work, issak!!

howz temps this time thru?? :woohoo:

issack

Veteran
Greatlakes
BigToke
Doc
Sleepy

thanks for the props.....

everything is looking well....alittle overferting in the soil...i'm learning about the way beds work. the new bed planted is less in ferts.i'm watering once a day..very light......some plants have small burnt tips and some dont....less water the better...growdoc has advised me.....i dont have one gnat in my room and i dont even have traps....he he ...

26 days flower i think..... i should be seeing some fat ass buds soon...they are packin it on......bubbledust all the way fellas....Sour Bubble is just a pretty plant.....not a big cropper..more for the Hobbiest...

issack

Veteran
Sleepy said:
wow, i guess you got the generator working... :chin:

nice work, issak!!

howz temps this time thru?? :woohoo:

Temps in the room are 78 and temps above the beds are 80 to 81..humidity is at 55 60...

workin well this time...i'm just not happy about the burnt tips... :badday:

peace.... :joint:

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Thanks for the update... things are getting very green!!!

Can you get a pic of how your generator is???

Growdoc

issack

Veteran
night pics.....no tripod... :joint: :lurk:

the new bed is comming along well...they are small and flowering fast...6 to 10 inches i'd say these might get.....110 plants

nobodyknew

Ahhhhh - luv grows like this - such a refreshing change from all those cupboard grows - lol
I'm pulling up a chair :lurk:
What week flowering are you on with that first bed?
And did I read right - you rooted them under 12/12?
That doesn't sound right does it - still - major kudos to you for doing that :joint:

Last edited:

KingRalph

looks to be goin really well issack. that bubbledust stretch is perfect for the direct 12/12. growdoc's strain looks better every time, and nice bed replication too. mixin all that soil is no joke! do you plan to reuse the soil each time? peace n thanks for sharin

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
post #54 shot #2! awsome pic. everything seems to be going good over there :)