What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual SOG harvest.....

Wrecked

Great looking setup! its very clean i plan on setting up something similar soon. Love the cooltubes they are a great investment. Never seen any clones rooted in a fish tank before. see something new everyday. Ill be watchin this one. PeAcE

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good, im working towards a perpetual harvest myself......im gonna enjoy seeing how ya do, so far it seems ypu are running a real tight ship...keep up those standards and its gonna be a killer harvest.
Peace

Wrecked

All your plants look extremely healthy and its not easy geting pics with the hps. There is a function on some cameras to take it out of the light and it was something smokey thepufmaster taught me. How tall do you think the clones will finish there stretch? I will be using this setup but i plan on vegging the clones alittle bit to make sure they fill out the 1000 watters nicely. I am not that familiar with punabutter is it a heavy feeder or does it normally like less nutes than the bubblegums? I am asking as i may have to mix a few strains in my bed but i have them seperated on how they stretch and feed levels. Nice looking grow bro Cant wait to see the plants finish. PeAcE

issack

Veteran
GMT...yes it is a great sight to see the packed affect..

Wrecked.....i have taken most of the puna out due to pore growth.....this strain is not ironed out for indoors....i have now found out...

Bubble Dust likes to stretch but it maintains it's uniform in SOG...they seem to love it..

you might not want to veg to long if you are going over a 1000w.....my next plant will be friday and i will plant over a 1000w in half a bed....i will be planting 100 to 110 plants in a 4x4 squar....then two weeks later i will plant the rest of the bed with 100+ plants....no veg time...

if you will notice the tall plants the veg was 10 days on those, the rest were no veg time..

Sour Bubble flowers as soon as you flip the 12/12..
i will be soggin Mummia and sour bubble in a bed to see the uniform of the canopy...

friday will be SB mummia BD...

Wrecked

I will be able to watch how yours perform with no veg before i make my decision as i wont start floweruntil early nov when my new room is setup. i will be using some bubbledust in my setup as well. The plant with 10 days veg are on the outside of the bed? It will be intresting to see how mummia will perform for you as it seems like another good sog strain. PeAcE

issack

Veteran
i'm interested to see as well.....i have never done this..

Growdocs Strains are awsome...

Some Puna...this shit will knock you in the dirt....

Glad you are in for the ride Wrecked...hope this helps put ideas in you hear for the next grow

Last edited:

Wrecked

Yea he has some great strains going on. That puna looks delicious all the buds i have smoked from the islands have been great smoke. Currently working with RM royal hawaiian to ease my hawaiian taste but im sure its nothing like the stuff grown in hawaii outdoors on the island. Nice shots PeAcE

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Excellent update... The SB and Mummia should do well together, i think...

Those shots of the Puna are real nice, what kind of camera is it???

How far are your lights from your plants?

Growdoc

issack

Veteran
Yea nice hu?....i love it...this one better not break..i'm sick of sending them back

7.2 meg sony cyber shot....fun stuff....

We talked about the lights ...there fine, stop worryn....lol.!!

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Yeah i know the lights are good to go... but maybe others want to know. Enjoy the Camera...

ROCK ON!!!

Growdoc

issack

Veteran
update......this is 4 days since the last post..

Sour Bubble is SLOOOOOW flowering......i think i will flower them out in my back yard..

BD is freaking out ...buds popping everywhere!!!!!

I'm really havin fun with the camera.....here is some of my back yard plants......Well two anyway.....Shakey hands...i need a tri pod for sure..

this is the soposed to be Train wreck...what ya think WRECKED?...Doc?

this plant Hermed out ...so i put it in a corner and forgot about it outside.....i came the other day to see the purple!!!!!...wooo hooo...

Some fat BD moms

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
I have never seen an outdoor trainwreck that looks like that, but hey... i am a indoor guy 90% of the time....

How many days into flowering are the BubbleDust?

How does Puna do in a greenhouse?

Growdoc

Wrecked

The clones are starting to fill out the bed nicely.Yea i found sour bubble slow into flower and she doesnt stretch much but the bud is tasty. I am not to sure on your trainwreck yet either maybe a good close up bud pic would help. If its not the wreck it deffinitly looks very similar and is probably a cross to the clone.
Here are 3 pics of my trainwreck outdoor from this year so your buds should look like this by finish.

Nice colors on the other outdoor plant its ashame she hermed but she looks so pretty. PeAcE

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
woo hoo this is going to look sweet in a week or two, that outdoor plant dont really look wreck to me, but who knows its all in the smoke.