What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Grow with 2 1k Bloom Rooms!

toastfighter2

I have to say, every time I see one of your grows I am impressed. I think the only thing I would change, since you already aren't running any reflectors, is model the ceiling after Agent Smiths "tunnel" grow. Not only would it reflect back more light(not that there is any shortage in there as is), but it would help with the air flow, which is always good.

sneakinman13

Veteran
very nice grow there... lots of hard work i see...
have funnn man and i cant wait to see the finished shire : )

Looks Great

Looks Great

Setup looks very good, amaze me as usual for you and always inspiring.

By the time i finished last few yrs of your threads a new one is here.. lol keep changing the setups from a-z hard to make a choice with all the options.

Def showing skill
Nice.

abitavenger

Like everyone else has said, the setup looks kickass. I really like the wire-routing. I seem to do this all of the time (kinda ocd-ish with those things)

keke.nz

Howzit Blaze, nice perpetual setup bro. The rooms look clean and tidy as expected.

Will be nice to see how much you pull from each tent after a few runs.

Keep it up.

Peace keke :joint:

C

Carl Carlson

:respect:

That looks as if it could be in a professional lab.

When I build something, it's more like this and this is not a joke:

35i2h37.png

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
wow cool another blaze production, awesome work. i love the finished look to all your rooms man. very tidy workmanship.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
:respect:

That looks as if it could be in a professional lab.

When I build something, it's more like this and this is not a joke:

35i2h37.png

I got a good laugh from this post, Thanks for that!!!:tiphat:

To everyone else, I appreciate the kind words and I'll show ya some pics of round #2 tonight. They are looking sweet and smelling sweeter...

The mother plants almost have my veg room full. I pulled round #1 down early do to mite damage. I thought I got rid of them but obviously after flipping to flower they showed right back up.

Round #2 looks good, round #3 is rooting and will be in soon. I had to wait to take clones cause I treated the mom room for mites, After round #1 got hit up, I mixed up a batch of extra strength azamax. Sure it killed the mites, also injured the girls, The mixture actually caused the moms to grow like cabbage and all leafs were twisting and spiraling. Soon as they recovered they got soaked again with floramite.

Only took them a week to bounce back and start growing normal again. Was well worth it cause I have not seen any mites in the veg room. I pulled round #1 early cause of mite damage and I refuse to have those pesty little things ruin another crop!

Hell I didn't even make hash from round #1 cause the leafs were damaged by the mites, I trashed everything.

Hey, I use pyrethrium bombs...works well and can be used well into flowering. It's all natural, uses something from Orchids. Then again, I also, dip all my clones into a Neem Oil/Dishsoap mixture before transplanting into flower room. I also spray weekly with same, until 2nd week of flower...Neem Oil is great "preventative" maintenance!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey, I use pyrethrium bombs...works well and can be used well into flowering. It's all natural, uses something from Orchids. Then again, I also, dip all my clones into a Neem Oil/Dishsoap mixture before transplanting into flower room. I also spray weekly with same, until 2nd week of flower...Neem Oil is great "preventative" maintenance!

I do simular steps, I will mix up the azamax and dunk the cuts, then power wash them with a sink sprayer, Mites and mite eggs are weak the pressure wash always cleans the babies nicely and the dunk kills the live ones.

I have never tried the bombs never needed too, I got it sorted but thanks for posting your insight and experience with these critters.

Those bombs may have been able to prevent the early harvest, I would rather harvest early then bomb or spray with something that will ruin the end smoke. I wasnt aware that those bombs could be used with no ill effect even in flower.