What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Grow with 2 1k Bloom Rooms!

philcollins

Looks nice blaze!...couple questions...is this a flip flop?...how come u didnt just make one flowering room?...

*mistress*

Veteran
:lurk:...

maybe, couple questions about specifics...

1) lighting...
why not make lights vertical? to get 360* of light, instead of 180* going to ceiling?
like concept from old blazeoneup kbs-room design? ;)

2) air circulation/cooling...
why not 1 ac (6-10k), instead of many in/out-take fans?
preference, design, or avoiding ac?
do the 2 methods wind up being same (ie, ac vs/ intake-out air)?...

:respect: for controlling different environemnts, w/ different necessities... thru various distinct gardens & techs.

keep having fun! :yes:

enjoy your garden!

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Nice, i can watch this one from the beginning :smokey:

Always impressive Blaze. Your grow is so clean, i have more wires than that hanging around with my one lamp. One question i have to really ask (sort of on the same track as mistress).. Whats up with the cool tube with no reflector on the hortizontal bulbs? Usually i would just think you know some new grow secret i dont know but i cant figure out why you are running horizontal :)dance013: ha ha) without hoods... something i dont know or you're not too worried about that lost light? :dunno:

Maybe you're putting plants on the ceiling!

Regardless, this will be a good show as always and thanks for posting it up!

Peace

flfunk

Looks awesome as always! I'm currently using the old soil recipe (sub FFOF for the MG) for my first grow and am very happy with it, look forward to seeing how this one turns out.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
thanks for the link in the old thread bro....

cant wait to see it blow up.
u still in touch with NZjay? he just disappeared_

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Looks nice blaze!...couple questions...is this a flip flop?...how come u didnt just make one flowering room?...

I made 2 seperate rooms because its a perpetual grow, 1 strain per room per run.

:lurk:...

maybe, couple questions about specifics...

1) lighting...
why not make lights vertical? to get 360* of light, instead of 180* going to ceiling?
like concept from old blazeoneup kbs-room design? ;)

2) air circulation/cooling...
why not 1 ac (6-10k), instead of many in/out-take fans?
preference, design, or avoiding ac?
do the 2 methods wind up being same (ie, ac vs/ intake-out air)?...

:respect: for controlling different environemnts, w/ different necessities... thru various distinct gardens & techs.

keep having fun! :yes:

enjoy your garden!

I am going to be installing an AC box for summer, Usually I run rooms like this, During summer sealed with ac and co2 and during winter fresh air and plenty of air movement, I will have an AC box this summer!

Nice, i can watch this one from the beginning :smokey:

Always impressive Blaze. Your grow is so clean, i have more wires than that hanging around with my one lamp. One question i have to really ask (sort of on the same track as mistress).. Whats up with the cool tube with no reflector on the hortizontal bulbs? Usually i would just think you know some new grow secret i dont know but i cant figure out why you are running horizontal :)dance013: ha ha) without hoods... something i dont know or you're not too worried about that lost light? :dunno:

Maybe you're putting plants on the ceiling!

Regardless, this will be a good show as always and thanks for posting it up!

Peace

The secret is about to be revealed, When I first got these cooltubes they come with reflectors on them, well I kept having issue's with light bleaching, I removed the reflectors and now I can dam near touch the plants with the lights and won't experience any bleaching, The little loss is a gain considering how close the lights can be without the reflector. I guess in the end its about the same, With a hood I had to keep it atleast 10-12" away or you will have bleaching, Without it I can get it within 6" or less even with no bleaching.

I took some update pictures tonight, Sorry for the low quality, I'm about to start using my old 4.0mp cause this 8.1mp 10x optical sony cybershot dsc-h10 sucks ass IMHO had it for 7 months hardly gotten any good pics with it, Super sensitive to HID lights for some reason. My 4.0 can be pointed directly at the bulb and pics will be clean clear and color corrected.

The veg room, I transplanted all the future moms, from the cups to 1 gallon bags, round #2 is ready for flower, Now just gotta wait for the 1st round to get to 30-35 days 12/12 before putting the 2nd round in, Otherwise the perpetual schedule won't be on track.

Here are the moms I flipped they are on day 13 12/12 I believe. Have to check the calender :)

B

BassDrip

Awesome looking setup! with the soil mix you are using for this grow will you be watering with plain water or adding nutes during flower? thanks

2buds

Ahh the perpetual grow, never doubt the benefits of treating the plants for insects during veg so you don't end up with an interruption in the flower room. Nice clean setup will always help with bug prevention. Looks good man.

mdk ktm

hey blaze, i saw that you are using a CAP environmental controller, how do you accomplish maintaining temps in both rooms with just the one probe?

thanks your grows lookin good.

+rep

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Hi Blaze, so good to see you back! When all of a sudden you
disappeared a while back, I kept checking your thread Blazeoneup
hits the dirt, and after a while just stopped. There are many growers
on icmag that are truly awesome, from small to really large, but for
some reason your threads have always fascinated me, and this whole
time you were gone -- I always thought about what happened to you.

What I am trying to say, I guess, is that I am glad that you are back
so that I can enjoy your posts. I guess the best way to compare it,
is like when X-Files finished, and Maulder and Scully (or whatever their
names were) didn't come back.

Your threads are like watching a favorite television show for me, that
I hope never ends...lol. This probably sounds stupid and childish, and
I am almost 40, but I don't care, I really like the way you grow
cannabis, and the way you document it all for us to watch and
learn from. And obviosly all the knowledge that you share is just
amazing, and many folks in this forum have grown impressive buds
using the techniques that you have taught in your threads.

Hopefully, one day you will attend icmag 4:20 cup, so that I can
meet you, and blaze one up with you :laughing:

{Lotus}

Anxious to see how this mix plays out..read the last thread,which is bookmarked,several times..Good info..made things easier for me..nice reliable mix..much appreciated Blaze.How are things going?

Peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
was lurking in the back round....

been tagged....

Been taking all kinds of notes as well...nice set up!

dank.Frank

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
What's up icmagers, I'm back with a quick update. Round # 1 is 25 days into flower, I went ahead and put round number 2 in a little early they had my veg room cramped, so I put them in a little early no big deal though.

Some pictures of round #1 day 25 12/12

Couple pictures of round #2 day 1 12/12!

Couple shots of round 1 and 2!

Now for the moms!!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Sweet blaze still on top of thangs bro.
Handle that shit man n see ya round