What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Grow with 2 1k Bloom Rooms!

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And that is how you do that lol.....nice blaze, some perfect looking ecsd! I just transplanted 6 to keg cups tonight to your new mix, and the other 4 I need are rooted just need a day or two. I am real excited to play on the other side of the spectrum from what I am used to, and my patients will be equally as excited to recieve it. Looks like you pulled a nice harvest man, Mount Sour Moore.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
And that is how you do that lol.....nice blaze, some perfect looking ecsd! I just transplanted 6 to keg cups tonight to your new mix, and the other 4 I need are rooted just need a day or two. I am real excited to play on the other side of the spectrum from what I am used to, and my patients will be equally as excited to recieve it. Looks like you pulled a nice harvest man, Mount Sour Moore.

Sweet man I'm sure you will be pleased. I pulled over 600 grams from this harvest, I put 20 ecsd in 2 gal pots and vegged to about 11-14" and flipped them. Im very pleased with the outcome. Over 1 gpw....

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
mmmmm i could almost smell the sour from here!!! great job man....always fun to watch your grows. Good vibez.....

kingaaron189

:laughing:

Not laughing at you, the answer to this is what makes the question funny.

I think he uses, water, water and ...more water, thats it.

the reason i ask is because normally he uses water and more water, but on page 7 he shows us a new soil recipe along with
Additives and suppliments:
liquid karma
great white shark
silica blast
sweet grape
beastie bloomz
cha ching

just wondering how often and how much Blaze uses with this soil mix?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
the reason i ask is because normally he uses water and more water, but on page 7 he shows us a new soil recipe along with
Additives and suppliments:
liquid karma
great white shark
silica blast
sweet grape
beastie bloomz
cha ching

just wondering how often and how much Blaze uses with this soil mix?

Ok here is the deal.

When I transplant freshly rooted clones into the mix, I water with 15 ml liquid karma and 1/2 spoon of the great white shark per gallon, It comes with a spoon and I cant remember what size it is, but I put 1/2 spoon per gallon.

After that I usually dont water or anything for 10-12 days at which time they will have thrown lots of roots and begin to dry out the soil, This is when I give the 1st watering. I water them with plain water and wait for the soil to start to dry out again usually 7-10 days this time.

Once the soil dries again, I do another feed this time I use 15 ml liquid karma, 10 ml sweet grape, 5ml of silica blast and 1/2 spoon of great white shark per gallon water until the soil is fully saturated.

From this point on I usually have to water every 3 days, and I do water--water--feed--water--water-feed for the duration of veg. I do this using 15 ml liquid karma, 10 ml sweet grape, 5ml of silica blast and 1/2 spoon of great white shark per gallon.

However I only use great white shark every other feed, So it goes water-water-feed-water-water-feed with great white added.

Once I switch to flower I carry on as usual up to week 3 my first feed after week 3 I add beastie bloomz to my feeds, at 1/4 tsp per gallon. and I increase sweet from 10ml per gallon to 15ml per gallon. I repeat until week 7 at which point I switch beastie bloomz for cha ching.

10-14 days prior to harvest I flush with plain water with a 40% runoff and continue with plain water till harvest.

Hope that sheds some light on how I been doing things as of lately.

With this current mix and feeds I am getting the heaviest yields and overall best quality nugs, Out of all of the previous mixes and such.

I

idoreallytry

nice brother i hate it when i miss harvest shots glad i read back,,,peace

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
Ok here is the deal.

When I transplant freshly rooted clones into the mix, I water with 15 ml liquid karma and 1/2 spoon of the great white shark per gallon, It comes with a spoon and I cant remember what size it is, but I put 1/2 spoon per gallon.

After that I usually dont water or anything for 10-12 days at which time they will have thrown lots of roots and begin to dry out the soil, This is when I give the 1st watering. I water them with plain water and wait for the soil to start to dry out again usually 7-10 days this time.

Once the soil dries again, I do another feed this time I use 15 ml liquid karma, 10 ml sweet grape, 5ml of silica blast and 1/2 spoon of great white shark per gallon water until the soil is fully saturated.

From this point on I usually have to water every 3 days, and I do water--water--feed--water--water-feed for the duration of veg. I do this using 15 ml liquid karma, 10 ml sweet grape, 5ml of silica blast and 1/2 spoon of great white shark per gallon.

However I only use great white shark every other feed, So it goes water-water-feed-water-water-feed with great white added.

Once I switch to flower I carry on as usual up to week 3 my first feed after week 3 I add beastie bloomz to my feeds, at 1/4 tsp per gallon. and I increase sweet from 10ml per gallon to 15ml per gallon. I repeat until week 7 at which point I switch beastie bloomz for cha ching.

10-14 days prior to harvest I flush with plain water with a 40% runoff and continue with plain water till harvest.

Hope that sheds some light on how I been doing things as of lately.

With this current mix and feeds I am getting the heaviest yields and overall best quality nugs, Out of all of the previous mixes and such.

Well, guess I was wrong, I've just been on occasion checking in here to see all this great work.

Keep it up blaze, looking great.

Something you might be interested in, diatomaceous earth is mostly silica with traces of Ca and other micros, this could replace bottled silica-blast.

NorthernBigBuds

Hey Blaze, amazing results, >1gpw...fn eh

I'm flowering in a 3.5' x 3.5' with a 600, and hope to yield like this when I get things dialed in. I'm wondering what you think are the most important factors in obtaining these yields; if you scrog'd, could you pull 1.5 consistently?