What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Grow with 2 1k Bloom Rooms!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
can't believe i forgot about this thread! blaze your urkle looks soooooo nice. love your style. i would hire you haha

is that the pre-98?!?!?! wow!

lokes

~Pollinator~
Veteran
Just can't get enough in here. Sexxxy!

I tried a hot mix and just add water this grow, but my plants just aren't as green as yours. I've been debating on adding some tea, or something for a little N, but I'm thinking of just letting them go and see what happens.

The super soil under the base should be hot enough for Hades, but they just aren't vibrant green.

I did notice they greened up a bit since I went to two watering's a day as opposed to the one they were getting.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I took down the katsu, The ecsd is starting to develope flowers. I will get the next round in in very soon.

Here is a few pics...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'll try, I've been staying busy so not a lot of enjoyment time this past few days, But then again its not really dried yet so not a lot to puff on. Just a couple little nugs pulled a little early for christmas is dried and puffable!:tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i know how thats going i only pulled a few colas that were dry by christmas. do you dry right in the growroom or is that a side chamber or something...and do you trim off the leaves before hanging up...ive been leaving most leaves on lately becase i dont like the wet grass smell that developes when i chop off the leaves, i clip large fans though, looks in your picture that some leaf is still on?? even though its so much easier and convenient to just chop everything at first. you have much experiance on the curing drying process interested in hearing your take on that.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
i know how thats going i only pulled a few colas that were dry by christmas. do you dry right in the growroom or is that a side chamber or something...and do you trim off the leaves before hanging up...ive been leaving most leaves on lately becase i dont like the wet grass smell that developes when i chop off the leaves, i clip large fans though, looks in your picture that some leaf is still on?? even though its so much easier and convenient to just chop everything at first. you have much experiance on the curing drying process interested in hearing your take on that.

I dry inside the growroom, but not really, My flower room is a 10x10 room with 2 4x4 tents built inside it, So its seperated spaces so technically I dry in a room, Not my growroom. The light was on in one picture because I had a tent door open and the light was shining out.

I pull anything that doesnt have trichs on it, If it has trichs it stays until dried, If it doesnt have trichs its trash right at harvest. If its not worthy of hash material its in the trash, If its worthy of hash material its staying until final trim after initial dry!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Happy New Year!~~!!! always a joy to peep your gardens brother.... peace n pufs..

sacKO

NorthernBigBuds

Hey Blazeoneup!

I don't need to congratualte you on your grow! It'll probably just go straight to your head....(pun intended). Thanks, however, is certainly due for the wealth of information you're providing.

I'm in the process of setting up a 10 bucket rdwc system, but I have a couple logistical questions you may be able to answer...

I understand that the reservoir feeds the controller so that the water levels in the buckets are always full; however, what about the nutes?

As your plants take up nutes, how do you replenish the system to your desired ppm?

Do you mix your nutes in the controller, and then circulate the system to distribute the high concentration solution?

Thanks in advance if you're able to answer my question!

Cheers!!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
The ecsd girls are looking good, Going to put the next round in very soon.

Got a few pics of the ecsd girls.:tiphat:

J

Joe Budden

Well BOU what a nice grow and your pics are to die for! What camera are you using? You have some nice strains! I wish I lived in the US, we got crap over here.
Peace
JB

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro! I cannot wait to run ecsd out!. Your girls are looking like they are set up for a good swell man, looking forward to seeing more of these.

Sandnut

The dark green colour of the leafs tells me ur ladies are feeling just GREAT!

Gotta love the contrast between that and the snow white buds,
Keep them ripening, awesome blaze;)

denvermmj

Blaze, what a great show you got going here! Can't wait to see those ECSD's chopped.

Are you still using 600w per room or did you switch to 1000w?

Whats the average stretch you see on most strains when you put into flower?

Sorry if you answered this somewhere but what size pots/bags do you transfer into before you put into flower?

Thanks for posting this grow I have learned a bunch from it. I'm thinking of starting up my 1000w in a 6x6x6 tent.

Latest posts

Latest posts