What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Grow with 2 1k Bloom Rooms!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey Blaze, amazing results, >1gpw...fn eh

I'm flowering in a 3.5' x 3.5' with a 600, and hope to yield like this when I get things dialed in. I'm wondering what you think are the most important factors in obtaining these yields; if you scrog'd, could you pull 1.5 consistently?

Strain and plant count/veg time is what it comes down to, Im gonna run ecsd the same way again and see if I can repeat the success, I'm confident I will do as good or better. If I scrogged I could probably get more but it will also take longer to train them so with added veg would get some gain.

I'm pretty sure with a strain like ecsd I can hit the 1 gpw steady. Its kinda like with my tents, I had a 1k in both tents the 1st 3 runs, Switched to 600's to keep electric to a minimum and to lower temps a bit. I was suprised to find I didnt notice much difference in yield between the 1000w light and the 600w light. So im now convinced 4x4 is to small to maximize a 1k light, You need atleast a 5x5.

CatGrass

Hey blaze, great thread! Read it threw a few times, along with your others. I'm planning on using your new soil mix for my next run and I had a question, on page 7 you said you use one bag of worm castings instead of 4 cups like your old recipe. How big is the bag you use?

thanks!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Hey blaze, great thread! Read it threw a few times, along with your others. I'm planning on using your new soil mix for my next run and I had a question, on page 7 you said you use one bag of worm castings instead of 4 cups like your old recipe. How big is the bag you use?

thanks!

I believe its a 30lb bag.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Sup icmaggers...

Sorry for the lack of updates been kinda busy as of late and not quite in the mood for breaking out the camera!

I decided to get back to business and whip out the camera and give you guys a glimpse of whats currently in the works or coming soon!

I'll start with the babies, First up is the newest genetics in the gene pool.

SOUR AMNESIA - These little ladies are just getting a foot hold. I'm gonna be looking for a nice male outta these beans to pollinate a ecsd clone and start a little breeding project. The plan is to find a good sour amnesia male plant pollinate an ecsd then outta those beans find a nice male to backcross to the ecsd again. I'll be sure to share some results with you guys.

Got some slow ones in the pack but they are alive and well. 10/10 germ ratio.

Next up is the local og kush, Not sure of the origins. This stuff is utter dank cant wait to flip these babies.

Now for the carolina blue, I got 2 cuts of this originally, I got both cuts to root in 19 days, Both clones were pretty much in full flower when I got them had nugs on them, Both bounced back into veg after a couple weeks and one got put into flower the other I kept for a momma.

A shot of the carolina blue mom!

Now for the current flower rooms, Tent 1 has 3 urkle, 4 katsu, 1 bogglegum and 1 carolina blue. I need to get some shots of her she is hidden by the bogglegum and others.

The nugs are nice and fat on the bogglegum and the urkle mom plant that I flipped is swelling nicely. Katsu is frosty and stinky as usual.

Full tent shot.

Urkle

Bogglegum

Katsu

Last but certainly not the least, Is tent #2 20 ecsd in 2 gal bags flipped at 12" or 1'. These ladies are 16 or 18 days into flower.

Well thats all I have for now. Until next time be safe and take care!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I took a couple pictures of the current round of ecsd which is looking great. Gonna be exciting to see if I can do as good or better this run.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Quick update, I got the katsu already harvested and dried, Got urkle carolina blue and bogglegum on the dry lines. Got the ecsd rocking along.

Im gonna flip some og kush tommorow night. The sour amnesia babies are getting close.:tiphat:

redwood-roots

Just read up and this is no different from any other Blaze thread...dank nugs and passion. You always get me fired up to work with the girls...great thread!

lilman

" The secret is about to be revealed, When I first got these cooltubes they come with reflectors on them, well I kept having issue's with light bleaching, I removed the reflectors and now I can dam near touch the plants with the lights and won't experience any bleaching, The little loss is a gain considering how close the lights can be without the reflector. I guess in the end its about the same, With a hood I had to keep it atleast 10-12" away or you will have bleaching, Without it I can get it within 6" or less even with no bleaching."

THANK YOU for that little nugget of info, I had the same problem with a 600 hps. It wasnt until i had a plant with 1 cola bleached out while the other cola..(which was out of the hot spot) was green. This run I'm going to just use the tube, after i check everything with a light meter to b sure i have enough light.
Thanx Lilman

Tagh

Love checking out your shit Blaze! You got it going on thats for damn sure. Bout to get started on an organic soil soil tired of my PH fluctuations. Can't wait to use that RDWC tutorial you got.

Noticed a few years back you were using ProMix/Miracle Gro Organic's Choice, what was the reason for switching over?

Latest posts

Latest posts