What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Grow with 2 1k Bloom Rooms!

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
clean, tight, tits like this ), nipples like that >!

just kidding my friend. great shots.

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok harvested the urkle,stu, and cheese, Urkle was chopped at day 71 and the cheese and stu both at 72 days 12/12.

Urkle

This is the cheese and stu both hung up infront of the urkle I will get some close ups tonight!

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looks mighty tasty! Cant wait to see some dry bud shots too ;) Keep up the great work bro.....good vibez

Yo BLAZE! As always, MAD PROPS! Looks like it will be an easy winter for ya smoke wise.
Got a quick question for ya, whats your average yield with a 600w? Just curious. I know it depends on strain, just wonderin' what ya average.

Grow on amigo!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Ok guys got some new pictures, Everythings in the cure stage!

First up is the urkle!

Next is the STU

Then Cheese!

Stu and cheese

Everything ready for the jars...

Some bubble!

What I'm smoking on :tiphat:

The Jacks cleaner and Ecsd still ripening!

Ecsd macro's

Jacks cleaner macro

Bubba just starting to nug up. Will be ready sometime in december :)

The ecsd babies ready to go into flower soon as the jacks cleaner and sour come down!

Ok guys until next time be safe and take care!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
When you're filling plastic bins with bud, it's been a good harvest! Nice bubble, blaze. And that's a sweet pic of your current smoke, looks like a nice variety. :joint:

I

idoreallytry

dam brother the harvest was fantastic,,,way to fill those jars,,,peace

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I got to chop the ecsd and jacks cleaner down here tonight and get the little ecsd's transplanted and ready to put into flower!

Mrpiston38

fuck blaze u still got it man. glad to see that all is well and prepetual in the grown space. nice pull hope all ur harvest are as bountifull as is one...

S

SexInTheCity

Damn, I rememl3er seeing your threads years and years ago....I`m glad there are still many legends up-and running ;-) that smoke stash looks great.....great ephort

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Time to get back up and running full swing, I got both tents down, the nugs dried and cured, Here is a shot of whats currently in the works.

Katsu

Ecsd just transplanted and about to go into tent #2...

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Those ecsd, look huge to be going into veg, don't they stretch a lot?

They are not going into veg they are going into flower :) Yeah they are still a little larger then they should be at the flip, I've been busy and they seemed to have grown up into the light over the past 3-4 days prior to transplant, also got burnt a bit by the light too.

They are in 12/12 right now though they didnt get no veg time after transplant, Yeah the ecsd stretches quite a bit and she should have been flipped a little sooner!

Sam the Caveman

Good'n Greasy
Veteran
whoops, I guess it was a "tip of the slung", I meant to say flower. I make myself look like a real idiot sometimes, duh hu.

Latest posts

Latest posts