What's new

People keep insisting I was raped........

purple_man

Veteran
nah bro, you didn't get raped (since both of you agreed), on the other hand, you had sex with a pedophile while technically being a minor...

blessss

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whether someone was raped or not should be up to them and only them.

These laws where people are convicted of rape even when both parties consented are beyond retarded. Like said before, it takes away from the real meaning of the word "rape".

I don't care how old you are. If you know what it means to have sex and you agree to it, then that should be the end of it. Anything else is just trying to make up for bad parenting, imo.

And if things actually worked this way then it would be up to the guy to make sure his girl was both old enough and of sound mind to understand what is about to happen and that she agrees to it, otherwise it might bite him in the ass (though realistically a guy takes this risk every time he has sex anyway).

At a certain point, it is all to satisfy the ego of control freak, white male, ass holes. I dont think a 15 year old girl should have sex with a 27 year old male, but that is a little different. 15 year old girl fucking a guy that much older than her might have daddy issues. there is just something that does not feel right about it. No way would I bang a girl that young; but when I was 15 i would bang a girl that was 27 no problem....... as if i had a chance at that age. Closest I ever got was when I was 16, I got with a girl that was 18, so doesn't really count. When I was 23 I turned down a 33 year old married woman. she was hot, but her husband was a marine in Iraq, and I like breathing. Not to mention how disrespectful it would be. He is over there under the assumption he is fighting for our freedom and doing multiple tours of duty now at this point, and I'm back home getting high with his wife and banging her. Couldn't do it. Bad Karma.

Just think if YummyBud had a chick like that to show him the ropes. lol

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
images

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
if it was rape it would have been against your will

but since im sure no one else will say it, ill go ahead and ask.

whats the purpose of this thread really?

getting laid as a kid is one thing

equating rape as being potentially enjoyable cause i liked it thread on a site with a mixed gender audience

not so much

O

OrganicOzarks

I wish I was raped like that when I was 15:)

even a little gang rape like this would have been ok by me.:)

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
if it was rape it would have been against your will

but since im sure no one else will say it, ill go ahead and ask.

whats the purpose of this thread really?

getting laid as a kid is one thing

equating rape as being potentially enjoyable cause i liked it thread on a site with a mixed gender audience

not so much
It says right in the 1st sentence that I am not making a joke of rape.
It also states clearly that the purpose of the thread is to find out if the reaction I got is how poeiple think generally, because I was surprised.
DDaver...
-whatever mate