What's new

People keep insisting I was raped........

mrcreosote

Veteran
I got a mother- daughter tag teaming when I was 14.

The shame and horror of that situation has caused a strange yearning to re-live that experience again. :)

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am a little jealous. I would have loved to get hot 27 year old trim at age 15. There was a 25 year old life guard at our neighbor hood public pool, that I woulda let statutory play with my junk all day.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heh, personally I think this guys friends are simply jealous too...What do guys usually do when they are one-upped? Try to downplay it...

ChumLeeJr

I got a mother- daughter tag teaming when I was 14.

The shame and horror of that situation has caused a strange yearning to re-live that experience again. :)
I once had a 15 yr old teen when I was 19, then had her 26 yr old aunt the same year - but not at the same time.
:woohoo:

ZoSo

Whether someone was raped or not should be up to them and only them.

These laws where people are convicted of rape even when both parties consented are beyond retarded. Like said before, it takes away from the real meaning of the word "rape".

I don't care how old you are. If you know what it means to have sex and you agree to it, then that should be the end of it. Anything else is just trying to make up for bad parenting, imo.

And if things actually worked this way then it would be up to the guy to make sure his girl was both old enough and of sound mind to understand what is about to happen and that she agrees to it, otherwise it might bite him in the ass (though realistically a guy takes this risk every time he has sex anyway).

Applesauce

By law yes you were a victim. I hope your brain feels differently because what you experienced is the dream of every boy on the cusp of adulthood. Congratulations.

dddaver

Veteran
I just think you were bragging and people wanted to give you shit because of that. Nobody really thinks you were raped, lying maybe, but not raped.