What's new

People keep insisting I was raped........

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
OK, 1st off, I am in no way making light of, or joking, about rape.
Right now that's out of the way here's the deal.
A few days ago, me and some folks I know were having a smoke, and the topic of sexual histories came up-as it does, and we started comparing and contrasting our exploits.
Anyway when it came to me, I told the story of the 27 year old I was shagging when I was 15. Now, I understand that technically, I was not old enough to consent being a few months shy of legal age, but I did, and I had a bloody great time in that short dalliance-- talk about a learning experience LOL.
Anyway, to get to the point, 5 out of 7 people(not including me) were horrified and said she should have gone to prison, calling her a paedophile and a rapist.
I don't think I was raped, and I didn't back then-in fact back then I thought all my Christmas and birthdays had come at once.
She wasn't a teacher or someone in a position of authority, just someone I knew though mutual friends, we were sat round one night in the latter stages of some acid when I cracked a joke about taking her in the bathroom and giving her "A ruddy good seeing to" and she replied that she'd been wanting to come on to me but hadn't because of my age, and so things started from there.
So, what do people think--I'm not looking for people to adjust my view, but I want to know if the strong reaction I got at my mates house is pretty standard opinion.

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Legally...yeah...you were raped. But if you enjoyed it...than I think it could be the complete opposite.

So...

I probably say that it was cool. And a lot of guys fantasize about shit like that.

Tell your mates to chill.

Cheers

TPM

yeah I certainly don't belittle the significance of real rape either, but everyone is way too uptight now, making a huge deal over every little non-issue and making "offenders" out of good people. You enjoyed it? Well enjoy that and don't over analyze!

Your mates are judgmental and moralistic. Mutual consent was given,end of story. It bothers me when I hear people who should know better be such sticklers for the letter of the law.
Having said that,if you were a teenage girl on drugs and ended up fucking a dude of 27...I wouldn't call it rape,but...a little ''not cool''?
I realize that is an enormous double standard,but there you go...hopefully I don't get any daughters.

This may be painful

This may be painful

I can never tell if you are being serious or not...Mr deadpan:biggrin:

Do you recall what she used to penetrate you? If you locate the rape tool it may have your DNA impacted still. Get tested for std's, your insurance plan may cover rectal reconstruction since your colon was perforated at a young age

All the best homie !!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
To be honest, I was shocked....I was expecting a lot of back slapping and "go on on my son"
instead what I got was 45 minutes of this really nice person being besmirched and being told that regardless of what I said, I must have been mentally damaged by it and should seek help.

sso

Veteran
i think the percentage of 15 year old boys that would consider this rape (if this happened to them)

would be extremely small.

(and that percentage should probably be checked for previous mental disorders)

i probably wouldave partied for a week if id had sex at 15 with some 27 year old hottie.

Tom Hill

Veteran
If you don't feel you were raped, then you damn sure weren't, your friends were belittling the term for what it is and should have had that shit turned around on them in a heartbeat.

sso

Veteran
but basically,

you even started this sexual encounter, asked for it.

the moral of the story, dont tell stories like that to insanely prudish people.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
If you don't feel you were raped, then you damn sure weren't, your friends were belittling the term for what it is and should have had that shit turned around on them in a heartbeat.
Damned right... I did argue the point and said calling things like this rape is damaging to the perception of what rape is.
Im aware of the double standard in my own mind though, If I had a 15 yr old daughter/sister and found out she'd been seeing a 27 yr old man...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
but basically,

you even started this sexual encounter, asked for it.

the moral of the story, dont tell stories like that to insanely prudish people.
Thats the silly thing though.... I really wouldnt have put these folks into the prude category.... one of them goes dogging on a regular basis FFS

MJBadger

Veteran
You lucky lucky lad . If you enjoyed it & learnt from the experience (which you did) you sure as hell ain`t gonna look at this without smiling inside . Tell your friends they are just jealous coz you were getting it from an older female & they were just tugging it .

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
If your aunt saw you pre behind an out building and demanded to see it when you were say 13. Caressed and played with it and then started an affair that would be rape.

Cmobile9

Just think about it if you were a girl and she was a guy. You would probably be prostituting right now instead of being on ICMag?

Latest posts

Latest posts