What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Culture Strikes Again

S

Sertaiz

sooo.... THEORETICALLY, not if it was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt,
that this kid was taking money for shows in form of tips at a gay bar dressed in drag at 11,

would you be for that or against it?
see how that works?

just the idea of it, pro or con. not regarding desmond in specific

Malato

My family has owned bars my whole life. Would bartend after school and on Sundays, play guitar for tips on the stage etc. I have no problem with it. Stuff like that builds character.

Badfishy1

My family has owned bars my whole life. Would bartend after school and on Sundays, play guitar for tips on the stage etc. I have no problem with it. Stuff like that builds character.

But see no difference between playing guitar on stage and dragging at a gay bar?

Malato

But see no difference between playing guitar on stage and dragging at a gay bar?

I do but If they're safe then It's not my lane to tell the parent what I think. I have a trans female cuz who I think largely is trans because she has experienced alot of bullying and was raised by 2 women who she wanted to share being a woman with. Personally I think allowing a 13 year old make that decision is probably wrong, but my cousin was threatening suicide and seemed very sincere about it. It's all so complicated I don't even try to understand all of it I just try to be respectful. That's why I say if the kids safe I'll save my 2 cents.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
this thread took a dark turn, huh
i agree with shithawk, seems like there's some folks around here that support some nasty stuff.
hope u guys/gals figure that shit out. god said that he has a special place for those who corrupt children in any way. but I bet none of these people believe in god.. just themselves. either way, i hope these victims grow up and slaughter there aggressors. slowly.

You'd lose that bet. Take catholic priests for example. Most, if not all of them believe in god. Some of em also bang kids on the side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtHTdkmmY-w

A

acridlab

@badticket. those pedophile priests and nuns do believe in God. u are right. but they are "reprobate minds". they get off on pissing god off. they are in essence, demonic spirits @ this point.. don't test our maker ppl����

armedoldhippy

Veteran
@badticket. those pedophile priests and nuns do believe in God. u are right. but they are "reprobate minds". they get off on pissing god off. they are in essence, demonic spirits @ this point.. don't test our maker ppl����

God gets the last word, Satan the last laugh...

Latest posts

Latest posts