What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Culture Strikes Again

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There is a little triangular sign you can hit - fourth on the left - whereby you can report a post/message if you feel so badly insulted - then the Mods/Admins get to pick up on that to make any adjustments or decisions regarding said reported post/message -

beta

Veteran
There is a little triangular sign you can hit - fourth on the left - whereby you can report a post/message if you feel so badly insulted - then the Mods/Admins get to pick up on that to make any adjustments or decisions regarding said reported post/message -

As long as I have a way to report the harassment that seems fair to me. I'll refrain from posting feedback I receive in the future.

Edit: Those instructions must be for PMs, I can't find a way to report post feedback. I can report the post I made that got the feedback, but not the feedback itself.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - better that way - or we just end up with some mad/profane slanging match on the forum - which invariably detracts from the topic at hand..

As long as I have a way to report the harassment that seems fair to me. I'll refrain from posting feedback I receive in the future.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well - you managed to post a personal message on the forum here - so no different really if you make a reported post about whatever - you can still tell us your woes concerning what's bothering ya -

Edit: Those instructions must be for PMs, I can't find a way to report post feedback. I can report the post I made that got the feedback, but not the feedback itself.

White Beard

god said that he has a special place for those who corrupt children in any way. but I bet none of these people believe in god.. just themselves.
Believing in god has never spared the world an instant of misery; nor has hyperventilating about some story you heard ever righted a single wrong.

White Beard

That's funny cause I had that as my phone notification.not lying.so I don't know or speak English now cause I think people who use and exploit kids for their own political and financial gain is wrong and sick.gotcha.im glad I don't have kids cause this world is sick.it breaks my fucking heart too cause I want to have kids.you have a nice day too and go fuck yourself snowflake
Gosh, you’re such a mensch....

For the record, not that you ever asked anyone, I do NOT support abuse or manipulation of children, sexually, violently, or otherwise. I have, in fact, a daughter, and I guarantee I did everything I could prepare her for a world full of guys like you: how to recognize guys like you, how to avoid guys like you, and how to get away from guys like you.

By the time she was 8, she was untouchable. For that, and everything else about being her dad, I am profoundly grateful. Thought you’d like to know.

The thing is, as far as your ‘argument’ goes, it could just as easily be burning kittens:

“OMG, did you hear??? the fucking liberals are burning kittehs!!?!1”
- What the hell, what are you talking about?

“WHY do you REFUSE to DENY you’re all *PEDERASTS*11@??? ...KITTEN BURNERS, I SAID, who’s paying you to lie like this???”
- What the *serious* fuck, yo...

“I *can’t* BELIEVE how LOW you people will stoop to destroy this country!!!?.”
- :moon:
“I’LL BET YOU’RE BURNING A KITTEN RIGHT. NOW. You. Fucking MONSTERS!!!!!L!”
- fuck this shit, I’m out....

Your moral high-horse is about an inch tall. Should be pretty easy for you to get over it...you won’t even need lube.

Last edited:
A

acridlab

Believing in god has never spared the world an instant of misery; nor has hyperventilating about some story you heard ever righted a single wrong.

how in the hell did you know I was hyperventilating?!! ur scare'n me whitebeard:moon:

S

Sertaiz

whitebeard please forgive me but i actually dont get it,
are you for desmonds rights to dance for money as long as he has a handler or against it? are you pro kitten burning?
are you for freedom of speech?

edit--- whining is free speech

White Beard

whitebeard please forgive me but i actually dont get it,
are you for desmonds rights to dance for money as long as he has a handler or against it? are you pro kitten burning?
are you for freedom of speech?

edit--- whining is free speech
I see angry people waving a bloody shirt, I want to know what’s going on. With James O’Keefe loose on the planet, and having watched the development of propaganda over the last 50 years, I see signs of mob psychology and bandwagon-jumping and I *immediately* become skeptical.

I am skeptical about everything “reported” here about “Desmond”. If you’re not familiar with the “bloody shirt”, it is a time-worn rabble-rousing technique for turning a group of people into a mob. Look it up.

The world is full of things I have no control over: other people’s children are among them, and other people’s stories about *anything*. I will remain skeptical until I see something that is even remotely reputable on the topic, but even then, I can have no impact on a child I’ll never meet, know really nothing about, and may not really exist as represented.

FTR I am against kitten-burning (see how that works?) and for freedom of speech. I am neither “for” nor “against” ‘Desmond’ or any of his potentially made-up ‘activities’, because there’s no ‘there’ there without facts.

Hope that helps.

Gry

Veteran
I am old, so I imagine Dick Nixon saying " I did not light that match".

Malato

nixon lit the match---> started the stove-----> cooked stir fry obviously cat stir fry---> Donald Trump----> Trans 9 year olds..

i hope now the connection is clear to everyone