What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PC Culture Strikes Again

S

Sertaiz

i think if he was suing someone, he would need proof but we are talking about stuff, and scientific method would say you have a hypothesis first..... so where does the hypothesis come from?

hehe this is somewhat funny but you still didnt say how you personally feel about cannibalism. i for one am against it. i also look out to make sure noone steals and eats my dog, shes getting a little chubby and filipinos are known to make stew

beta

Veteran
i think if he was suing someone, he would need proof but we are talking about stuff, and scientific method would say you have a hypothesis first..... so where does the hypothesis come from?

hehe this is somewhat funny but you still didnt say how you personally feel about cannibalism. i for one am against it. i also look out to make sure noone steals and eats my dog, shes getting a little chubby and filipinos are known to make stew

I said you were a cannibal. Unless you can conclusively prove that you aren't, you have no choice but to accept that you are. Makes sense, right?

M

Mr D

View Image

Well - as they say - there are two sides to every coin - and after a bit more research I came up with this link where Desmond's Mum has something to say - and it turns out that she is supervising Desmond's antics on stage, and making sure that he is not abused or violated backstage - most Mums would be watching their kid like a hawk - especially in a situation such as this - Can't say that I would allow my kids to perform in such a place - at such a young age though -

Drag kid Desmond is Amazing’s mum has hit back at critics after an article claimed he danced like a “stripper” at a recent performance in a gay bar in Brooklyn.

Desmond is Amazing – who is 11 years old and has an international following – performed at the Brooklyn bar in December, leading to considerable backlash from some bloggers and commentators.

However, Desmond’s mum has now hit back at critics in a Facebook post in which she said they had experienced “kickback from the drag community” and said she wanted to “defend all involved.”

Backlash is ‘blatant homophobia’
“Articles have been coming out recently claiming that my son danced half naked and stripped in a sleazy gay bar for grown men who threw dollar bills at him and is being exploited and forced to perform,” the post said.

“My son is a professional drag performer, not a stripper. No one forces him to perform, performing is what he loves to do and has always loved to do.”
– Desmond is Amazing’s mum

Desmond’s mum said the backlash was “blatant homophobia” and a “display of the grossly outdated belief that gay men are pedophiles.”

“The truth is, my son is a professional drag performer, not a stripper. No one forces him to perform, performing is what he loves to do and has always loved to do.

“He was a ballet dancer for four years and is currently earning an A+ grade in drama at his school. He is extremely talented in his celebrity and character impersonations. His costumes are less revealing than a dancer’s or cheerleader’s uniform, and are always age appropriate.

“While he dances, he does not move in a sexual manner. He often collects tips, as drag queens sometimes do, which we allow him to keep and he uses to buy clothing and the toys he wants.”

Desmond’s mum also said that his performances are done with regard to regulations around child performers, and that he is never allowed into the bar area of a club he is performing in.

“Instead of tearing drag kids down, why not mentor them? They are the future of drag and will be your successors one day. Practice love and less hate.”
– Desmond is Amazing’s mum

“He stays backstage with me, in the dressing room, or on stage only. It must be noted, however, that it is not against the law in New York City for a minor to be in an establishment that serves alcohol as long as they are accompanied by an adult.

“Desmond was the sole performer for the performance at the center of this controversy and he performed three numbers. The venue took measures to make sure it would be age appropriate and audience members that attended were respectful and in good conduct.

Drag kid Desmond is Amazing's mum defends gay bar performance
“If the drag kid isn’t performing in an adult themed show, what is the issue? Instead of tearing drag kids down, why not mentor them? They are the future of drag and will be your successors one day. Practice love and less hate,” she finished.

Desmond is Amazing has faced criticism online
The performance at the centre of the controversy allegedly took place on December 1, and since then has received considerable backlash from conservative bloggers and news websites.

Desmond’s parents also responded to another controversy yesterday, after a YouTube video was circulated widely claiming that Desmond was being drugged.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/01/06/desmond-is-amazing-drag-kid-gay-bar/

First I heard of Children being able to legally work in a bar.

S

Sertaiz

no that doesnt make sense beta
it looks from all the sources shown that this kid is making money performing in drag for gay adults and we are having opinions about it. what do you make of cannibalism?

Brother Nature

Kinda funny that a thread about a dude talking shit about Asian food turns into 6 pages of homophobia. Funny or sad, not really sure.

S

Sertaiz

for the record i dont think its right to bring an 11 year old girl into a straight bar and let her dance for money.

has nothing to do with the gay part really, that had to do with physically normal children having parts changed from one gender to the other. not half half, like gypsy mentioned, or mostly one, but fully one sex physically.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
You're wrong because you're taking the word of a random website with a known reputation for spreading misinformation because it fits your preconceived notions and you like the way being outraged makes you feel.

Ok that's enough.your a beta male troll who has no problem with pedophilia.i can use your libcuck terminology too.go fuck yourself.not some confused kid

A

acridlab

this thread took a dark turn, huh
i agree with shithawk, seems like there's some folks around here that support some nasty stuff.
hope u guys/gals figure that shit out. god said that he has a special place for those who corrupt children in any way. but I bet none of these people believe in god.. just themselves. either way, i hope these victims grow up and slaughter there aggressors. slowly.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
There are many touchy subjects out there to discuss - which are HUGE bones of contention between different groups of individuals -

If we can discuss these topics sensibly - and without attacking one another - it is possible that we can come to a better understanding of exactly what is, or has been going on.

I'm quite happy to dissect various news stories - to find out exactly whats up.

No matter what your view is on any given topic - it is just as valid as anyone else's view/opinion here - and it is welcome.

I may not agree with what you have to say - but I agree that you have a right to say it - and at least we can debate around it - for even greater understanding.

White Beard

(Ignorant grunting, mercifully removed...)
Gotta hand it to ya, man - when you lose it, you *LOSE* it

Oh, that “libcuck terminology” you spit on? It’s called English. THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, THAT IS. I HEAR WE SPEAK ENGLISH IN AMERICA. Maybe you should try to learn how....

“Samuel L Jackson” said:
ENGLISH, motherfucker, DO YOU SPEAK IT???
Have a nice life...

shithawk420

Veteran
That's funny cause I had that as my phone notification.not lying.so I don't know or speak English now cause I think people who use and exploit kids for their own political and financial gain is wrong and sick.gotcha.im glad I don't have kids cause this world is sick.it breaks my fucking heart too cause I want to have kids.you have a nice day too and go fuck yourself snowflake

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm sorry gypsy but I didn't start it.i try to stay out of this stuff but when it comes to kids people shouldn't take this stuff lightly.im done here.im staying out of this thread like I should of from the start

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's weird that everyone in this thread is talking as if this story about a kid being dragged to a bar in drag are true.

NOBODY HAS PRODUCED ANY EVIDENCE OF THIS, just a bunch of right wing fear mongering.

But sure, let's talk about it as if it's true. "it'S ThE DOwNFall OF SocIeTY, be aFrAiD!!!11!"

Well here it is. Men throwing money at the kid like they would a naked pole dancer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=9&v=majcQ54vlDs

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I do kinda understand man - but you should control your passion a bit within a debate - and use language to express your opinion that is not insulting to other members.

Its a case of going for the ball - and not the man/lady - or lady/man - lol
I'm sorry gypsy but I didn't start it.i try to stay out of this stuff but when it comes to kids people shouldn't take this stuff lightly.im done here.im staying out of this thread like I should of from the start

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
12. Personal Message (PM): Any personal message sent by one member to another through the P.M. system or Rep Point system, both of which are not public and shared between a private system between members (not in open forum). Posting personal messages (P.M.'s) and/or e-mails (or part's thereof) in open forum(s) sent to you on this site or via any other private means is not permitted and will result in the offending member being banished. Posting of any members' personal information is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate banning. Users should report any offending PMs or Reps they receive so admin can deal with the member. Solicitations of any kind are forbidden via PMs or Reps and will result in an immediate ban (see section 7). All PMs and reps are subject to the same guidelines as posts in open forum.

beta

Veteran
12. Personal Message (PM): Any personal message sent by one member to another through the P.M. system or Rep Point system, both of which are not public and shared between a private system between members (not in open forum). Posting personal messages (P.M.'s) and/or e-mails (or part's thereof) in open forum(s) sent to you on this site or via any other private means is not permitted and will result in the offending member being banished. Posting of any members' personal information is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate banning. Users should report any offending PMs or Reps they receive so admin can deal with the member. Solicitations of any kind are forbidden via PMs or Reps and will result in an immediate ban (see section 7). All PMs and reps are subject to the same guidelines as posts in open forum.

Another user can hurl homophobic harrassment at me via PM or the feedback system and I can't tell anyone about it? That's nonsense. If this website bans users for calling out hateful harassment, then ban me.

beta

Veteran
All PMs and reps are subject to the same guidelines as posts in open forum.

Harassment and personal attacks are not allowed by the rules, weird how you're enforcing the rule about calling harassment out but not the harassment itself.

Latest posts

Latest posts