What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi JustGrowing420, Yes, i will be able to differentiate them once they are more advanced into flowering and i can see pics of each individually. Please send me a pm or email. Panama Goddess pistils are especially easy to spot on.

Great Ur Humbl Nr8tor;) Panama Haze is my favorite Oldtimer's Haze hybrid (along with Haze x Kali China) so i'm looking forward you give it a try this season!

that's weird to hear JustGrowing420 ... usually Golden Tiger starts faster the flowering than sativa x Oldtimer's Haze hybrids, hopefully GT catches up soon. The Panama Hazes are looking perfect at this point :) just keep doing what you are doing :yes:

JustGrowing420

Hi JustGrowing420, Yes, i will be able to differentiate them once they are more advanced into flowering and i can see pics of each individually. Please send me a pm or email. Panama Goddess pistils are especially easy to spot on.

Great Ur Humbl Nr8tor;) Panama Haze is my favorite Oldtimer's Haze hybrid (along with Haze x Kali China) so i'm looking forward you give it a try this season!

I'm pretty confident though that these straight fuzzy pistils are from panama, identical to straight panama I grew from you some years back and also from the panama thread photos :biggrin:

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

libre

I agree that it looks very panama, in fact almost exact to the one I had last year that I cut on December 17, I think I still have 5 grams of it left lol

libre

If I find a photo in flora, I share it, but what looked practically the same in flora as tulla, in flora had an intense scent of glass cleaner and lemon, there was nothing else in it, something sweet with The curing, I will try to make a tasting note, nothing heavy but a little overwhelming, and tried other really clear panamas without any heaviness and which asked you for a few puffs of something more narcotic to stop their discharge, Thay panama I tried it together to this one, but its smell is lemon lime, and even more in its taste like using a pencil sharpener with a pencil, that same smell is the flavor, very woody with lemon lime cream, I'm going to be attentive to these panama haze, I have not yet found a spark in Panama, but its effect is to admit that it is on a higher scale, with heze the same thing happens to me, it does not attract my attention, but I took one of the best cerebral effects from them, which left you on the site because if you moved it would dislodge the operating system vo, make incense the most intense.

photo 1 panama photo 2 thai panama, it was a shared crop, and I think there are still 5 g of each one left, in these photos they are not much appreciated, but for the day of tasting the brief tasting will be good for you ...... ..

Attachments

• FB3FC57D 6EDC 4757 A475 7D3BB55517CA
    FB3FC57D 6EDC 4757 A475 7D3BB55517CA
    90.5 KB · Views: 69
  • photo2063534.jpg
    photo2063534.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 60
  • photo2063535.jpg
    photo2063535.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 63

libre

Tailandés.P.... Their bracts are not well appreciated, they were really elongated and thin, I will try to find something better

Attachments

• photo2063536.jpg
    photo2063536.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 48
  • photo2063537.jpg
    photo2063537.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 52
  • photo2063538.jpg
    photo2063538.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 49

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
100l container...you're not screwing around, hehe...should be plenty of root room and easy to keep it watered.

olday

Veteran
Just put some fems (ace) into paper towels, looking forward to it as well as digging through this thread, so far it’s a pretty exciting read - thanks to all who have shared.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Yours is much more narrow leaf than the one I had. Lovely plant! Hope it smokes as good as mine which has been a delicious summer smoke. :)

El Quijote

From a few days ago…

Let the flowering begin!

Se parece mucho en estructura a mi Haze x kali China cuando era más pequeña, parecen hermanas 😊😊 lo bueno de los esquejes es que se controla mejor altura de las plantas mi Haze x kali China superó los 3 metros la tube que doblar pronto público fotos un saludo 🍻🍻

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for supporting our work and for choosing Panama Haze olday :)please, keep us updated!

Just put some fems (ace) into paper towels, looking forward to it as well as digging through this thread, so far it’s a pretty exciting read - thanks to all who have shared.

So elegant Ur Humbl Nr8tor :smoke: She is very Oldtimer's Haze dominant so far, really nice bunch of OTH hybrids you are growing this year :yes: