What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Panama Haze

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Click image for larger version  Name:	image_2088579.jpg Views:	5 Size:	217.0 KB ID:	17994045
A friend who got copies of plants from my Panama Haze & Haze x Kali China came over for a jam tonight. He harvested early, didn’t dry and cure like I would, but we smoked some of his wares tonight. Panama Haze was a little grassy still, but the aromas of the bud are lime jello. Still hit smooth as silk half way into the joint. No doubt, mine just chopped today and with a proper dry/cure will offer a different perspective. Mine are much hazier, spicy but let’s see what the dry/cure brings out. Panama Haze on left and Haze x KC on right.

The buzz was very up and social. Strength was medium due to age and processing, but the effect was very top notch. Happy to chat and play music. We finished with a pinner of the Haze x KC. Go check out that thread for my thoughts.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
The outcome looks much better than expected despite the interruption of photoperiod in mid flowering.
Congrats for correcting the issue JustGrowing420 and finishing the grow so well!
Last plant you posted looks also like my favorite ;)

Dear Ur Humbl Nr8tor, glad you also harvested your Panama Haze and that you are already enjoying some with your friends :dance013:

JustGrowing420

The outcome looks much better than expected despite the interruption of photoperiod in mid flowering.
Congrats for correcting the issue JustGrowing420 and finishing the grow so well!

Dear Ur Humbl Nr8tor, glad you also harvested your Panama Haze and that you are already enjoying some with your friends :dance013:

Dubi.... wow... i finished trimming and jarring all but the last plant, even just dried its powerful and quality high, cant wait to cure a little bit.
Aromas are incense, woody, sour citric(not lemon), floral, spicy, some slight fruitiness in one. I am hooked already.
The last plant is my favorite pheno also... cant even begin to describe the smell.. great yield also. Has it all, sad that I didn't try to reveg... stupid me.

Yes they came out pretty good despite hardship, bottom buds suffered in some, but with such quality of the rest cant compain at all.
This round would be more complete with Purple haze x malawi and golden tigers also if shit didn't happen....
Now I got to buy some more panama haze packs to have in stock.

Will post some better dry pics when I trim the last plant in some days and later a smoke report.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
hehehehe sounds delicious :yummy: lovely citric incensey Haze to uplift the afternoon, enjoy!
Looking forward for your next round with Purple Haze x Malawi and GT! ;)
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran

I love the early harvest effect from my friends plants. With the extra age and a really nice cure, we will try and give this a very good response to team Ace in a few months. I also have to say, this time of year…we can bring holly, tinsel, silver leaf trees with stars on top. But these are the colors that really let me know the holidays have come.

Click image for larger version  Name:	F9A6DD7B-197C-4B1D-BCAC-421193238BA6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	213.3 KB ID:	17999256
Click image for larger version  Name:	F9A6DD7B-197C-4B1D-BCAC-421193238BA6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	213.3 KB ID:	17999256

Happy holidays to to you personally, dubi…to all the Ace crew and to everyone enjoying these very special plants.

babe ruth

thank for the pictures of the different pheno ! I would be curious to know if there are recurent carecteristics shared between all the redish pistils pheno and orange pistil pheno?

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Mine looked almost identical. Red hairs, meaty buds, excellent smoke!
​​​​​​

JustGrowing420

babe ruth I need some more time and I will get back to you, they have spent around 10 days in jars so they are just now starting to shine and my guess is with a proper cure they will be excellent. For now I smoke them mixed so I don't have a grasp yet on individual phenos' effects.

TexasTea Excellent smoke indeed. I'd say stony for a sativa, all in the head though, a bit floaty-light body feeling, no paranoia, enhanced audiovisual perception, instruments and layers in music are more clear and detailed, lights at night are brighter and more vivid colors, natural scenery seems more "picturesque" etc. The aroma I find very hard to describe but it is exquisite, very complex and has a certain quality to it, I guess this is hazy?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Mouthwatering display JustGrowing420 :smoke: really my cup of tea. You truly deserved a good final outcome from this one. Enjoy!
Happy holidays Ur Humbl Nr8tor :tiphat: In these strange times, it's always great to have the chance to reunite with old friends, always a pleasure to enjoy with your beautiful outdoor sativa grows, and for many years to come!

JustGrowing420

Mouthwatering display JustGrowing420 :smoke: really my cup of tea. You truly deserved a good final outcome from this one. Enjoy!
Happy holidays Ur Humbl Nr8tor :tiphat: In these strange times, it's always great to have the chance to reunite with old friends, always a pleasure to enjoy with your beautiful outdoor sativa grows, and for many years to come!

I feel 150% compensated by these buds, for the situation :yay:

Part of the holiday buffet, approaching one month in jars, can't get enough of this:

fetch

#5 (favorite taste wise):
fetch

#6 (most smoked until now for some reason, maybe 2nd favorite, leaves the room smelling beautiful incense :biggrin: )
fetch

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Just Growin, looks like the buds I got this spring. A great cultivar! I need to dig the jar out and see if she's still good. Been getting some mold issues despite good humidity control.