What's new

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Impresionantes Dubi la Angola x Chitral es feminizada no?? Acojonante....
Por suerte tengo bastantes semis de Chitralgum y este año las germinare y hare una F2 para que las semis no mueran ( son antiguas y ya cuando germine 3 no abrieron)

Random00!! Muchisimas gracias por contarnos la "historia" del cruce, podrias contarnos algo mas de como encontraste el esqueje de Chitral morada?? Conservas semillas de dicha pakistani? :rasta:

Un abrazo muy grande

Pd: Dubi disculpame por escribir en castellano pero esque ahora mismo me da mucha pereza ponerme a escribir en ingles jeje, enhorabuena!! grandisimo trabajo :rasta:

E

easyrasta

Ras
you can speak spanish in my tread anytime you like.
que te vaya bien
Ez

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks raco :wink: I hope you are enjoying your upcoming harvest!

Yes Ras, angolese x purple pakistan is a femenized hybrid. Purple Pakistan was reversed with STS pollinating other fine plants like angolese and producing femenized seeds :smile:

Lovely YeshijaH, is it your cross? What kind of african and himalayan genetics can you find in the hybrid? Looks interesting, thanks for share it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
kuff23 said:
that real nice ,what about a cross with the nyc diesel?

Hello kuff23,

NYC Diesel is a very tasty plant but it's quite hermie, real bad mold resistance and not stable for breeding. I have 2 real nice NYC diesel mothers but i use them for smoking not for breeding :smile: Angolese is not so tasty like diesel but angolese potency and effect is many times better :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Angolese x Pakistan Chitral F1 femenized hybrid - green pheno

Angolese x Pakistan Chitral F1 femenized hybrid - green pheno

Here's a very resinous and fast flowering angolese x pakistan chitral, greener expression :smile:

39 days flowering time

E

easyrasta

nice looking stiffy you got there
is this a project in the works?
Peace
Ez

B

Brad

ok as promised not much to look at,i got clones off all of them but this is the best one,the others are'nt as good due to a bad batch of pro mix,but ill get something good...first 3 are purple paki s1 at day 6 of budding,nice structure thats for sure cant wait to see hoe she buds out.Last pick is of a purple pakiX china yunann,which i have to say is alot more vigourous then the s1,i have clones off thes as well. hope i get some nice colours thanx Dubi! :headbange grown in sunshine #4 with Gh nutes lucas formula under 3000w

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
easyrasta said:
nice looking stiffy you got there
is this a project in the works?
Peace
Ez

Hello easyrasta,

Angolese x Purple Pakistan femenized hybrid has been tested in different gardens. Im showing here some of the results :wink:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
ok as promised not much to look at,i got clones off all of them but this is the best one,the others are'nt as good due to a bad batch of pro mix,but ill get something good...first 3 are purple paki s1 at day 6 of budding,nice structure thats for sure cant wait to see hoe she buds out.Last pick is of a purple pakiX china yunann,which i have to say is alot more vigourous then the s1,i have clones off thes as well. hope i get some nice colours thanx Dubi! :headbange grown in sunshine #4 with Gh nutes lucas formula under 3000w

Lovely Brad :smile:

Great to see your purple paki s1 seedlings, I think you have lot of potential to find colorful mothers! Leaf trait and stem pigmentation are the good ones Yes, keep clones, im sure youll find one or two worth to save in the mother room. :wink: Thanks for posting purple paki x chinese yunnan too.

Hit them hard with the lights friend. Best wishes :rasta:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Another Purple Pakistan S1 female, 45 days flowering time

She's quite low yielding but very colorful resinous and aromatic.

She has the high resin production, purple ovaries, orange pistils and grape bubblegum aroma of her mother :yummy:

Last edited:

HarryNugz

just found this thread and am a big fan of purple plants. the purple paki looks pretty amazing dubi! i'll be patiently waiting in line to get a few packs once you get it to where you think they are ready for release. would love to give em a go in hydro and see how they perform. great work dubi, keep it up.

B

Brad

Ill get more pix up when there is more to see,nice pix by the way,how many watts you growing them under?
PEACE

E

easyrasta

dubi said:
Here's a very resinous and fast flowering angolese x pakistan chitral, greener expression :smile:

39 days flowering time

i would love to try these indoors.....
with topping i think a few tops of killer dank would follow instead of the HUGH top.
love your work man :wave:

B

Brad

No pix,but ill update anyways,all the plants that were planted in bad soil,were transplanted into new soil and have really taken off,nice solid stucture on these purple paki s1's,would do great in a sea of green packed in like sardines,also china yunnanx paki is very vigorous plants,and first to show buds,very bushy.im really diggin these plants,i cant wait for some color! :rasta:

here is a few pix from last crop,some paki genes in this plant