What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

bigbag

Veteran
buddies mom said the charas was mild at best,but shes a light smoker.if the resins barely get a light toker high,the buds are more than likely mildly potent.at any rate,riding elephants through wild stands of cannabis would be awesome,even if its bunk!
ever heard of strains from bhutan?very secluded country,might hold interesting gens.myanmar is another region of interest to me,as burmese is one of my fave building blocks.very popular on vancouver island,BC.ever checked out vancouverseed?great BC seeds and have been around a while

T

TREE KING

dubi, have you ever thought of crossing the purple paki to a purple haze? that cross would be crazy!! i would love to get a purple haze hybrid so it cuts down the flowering time of a 100% haze. and it seems like the purple paki would keep all the plants solid purple in the cross and lower flower time.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
bigbag said:
buddies mom said the charas was mild at best,but shes a light smoker.if the resins barely get a light toker high,the buds are more than likely mildly potent.at any rate,riding elephants through wild stands of cannabis would be awesome,even if its bunk!
ever heard of strains from bhutan?very secluded country,might hold interesting gens.myanmar is another region of interest to me,as burmese is one of my fave building blocks.very popular on vancouver island,BC.ever checked out vancouverseed?great BC seeds and have been around a while

Yes big bag, riding elephants between hemp farms must be real beautiful :smile:

I have seen bhutanese wild cannabis pics, they grew like classic wild himalayan sativa phenotype. tall and very thin plants with asymetric branching and purple/pink colors in the stems.

I think smoking (cigarrettes) is forbidden in Bhutan so probably there's no significant cannabis smoking culture there, i hope to be wrong! :smile:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
TREE KING said:
dubi, have you ever thought of crossing the purple paki to a purple haze? that cross would be crazy!! i would love to get a purple haze hybrid so it cuts down the flowering time of a 100% haze. and it seems like the purple paki would keep all the plants solid purple in the cross and lower flower time.

We are working on purple haze x purple paki femenized, panama red x purple paki femenized and others. Dont wanna put concrete dates for its release because they always delay but hopefully after winter.

B

Brad

are there any seeds of pure chitral? any males?....double purple haze,sounds great!

C

charlie garcia

Pakistan Chitral is been preserved with most of their original phenos working always for whole family expressions no for only particular clones pehnotype like this one so there are different expressions in it, some fatter, some better yielder, some have lemony scent, etc.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
charlie garcia said:
Pakistan Chitral is been preserved with most of their original phenos working always for whole family expressions no for only particular clones pehnotype like this one so there are different expressions in it, some fatter, some better yielder, some have lemony scent, etc.

Sounds amazing m8!

Sandstorm, pregnated with DC pollen...seeds getting black!

Last edited:
T

TREE KING

oh my god!! that purple haze x purple paki is gonna be crazy. i always wanted purple haze but the flower time is too long for me.

has anyone experienced hermies from aces feminized seeds? i thought that feminized seeds were prone to hermies and when i buy purple haze x purple paki i want to keep a mother plant of it for a long time. is this something to worry about?

Last edited:
B

Brad

BreederBrad2 said:

purple paki X china yunnan about 4.5 ft tall 21 days in flower

This girl is showing pink/purple calyx along with chitral scent...looking great!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
charlie garcia said:

Cannabiogen's Pakistan Chitral has been reproduced in Spain a few generations, genepool is wide and very interesting, you can find green/white plants, and red, purple plants, there are different kind of aromas in the line also: hashy, lemony, blueberry bubblegum, lavender, etc ...

Cannabiogen's Sandstorm expresses easily hashy and colorful traits from pakistan chitral, CBG's Sugar Loaf is slighty fruitier, on the green/white side of the pakistan. Our ACE Congo has slight pakistan genetics but its influence is not very noticeable in the finished product, it's almost a pure sativa.

Now we are exploring the most reddish/purple expressions with bubblegums aromas of the pakistani line, this traits are expressed in the special Purple Pakistan Chitral parental plant (in the mother room for years) and are quite dominant when outcrossed.

That's why is so important try to preserve the maxium genetic diversity from a landrace line, each breeding project could need a different genetic expression of the landrace population. If you are working with a wide population you still can go back to search different parental plants you are looking for. If the genetic diversity has been reduced drastically to one concrete phenotype then its now the inbred pheno who shows the way to the breeder because traits are now fixed and there's no chance to find much variability to play with.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ras Pablo said:
Sounds amazing m8!

Sandstorm, pregnated with DC pollen...seeds getting black!

Mmmm Ras friend, Sandstorm x Deep Chunk:

(Pakistan Chitral/Moroccan) X Afghani

Im sure is going to produce a killer hash plant :rasta: Great breeding project!

Best wishes!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
TREE KING said:
oh my god!! that purple haze x purple paki is gonna be crazy. i always wanted purple haze but the flower time is too long for me.

has anyone experienced hermies from aces feminized seeds? i thought that feminized seeds were prone to hermies and when i buy purple haze x purple paki i want to keep a mother plant of it for a long time. is this something to worry about?

Good day Tree King,

We havent distributed seriously any femenized seed so i dont think you can get much feedback about it.

There are many different opinions about femenized seeds. We think STS is only a tool to produce femenized seeds in the last breeding step of the line,
and not a goal by its self. Working in the last generation of a concrete bred, we can produce regular and femenized seeds, seed market in our country is highly demanding femenized seeds so we must react and produce them.
As a breeder, i dont like blame STS or exalt it, it's simply a tool.

If a parental plant has hermie tendencies and you want to produce seeds with it, then you have the same chances to find hermie offsprings in the regular line than in the femenized line. That's my personal opinion, charlie for example believes femenized seeds are more hormonally unstable than regular seeds and would produce higher hermie tendencies under stress.

I think there isnt a simple answer to the debate, and the breeding work in the future years would show us how hermie resistant will be the new femenized commercial lines.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
This girl is showing pink/purple calyx along with chitral scent...looking great!

Im so glad to hear it Brad, a high yielding, vigorous and branching chinese structured plant with purple pakistani influence in the flowering is going to be very interesting!

B

Brad

yes,i think this is a line that could make it in to the 2009 catalouge. i also have clones off a shorter,bushier, green pheno. the green pheno's all seem the same to me at the moment,i did find one male flower a week ago in the PPs1,but i just picked it off and haven't seen another since.

PEACE

B

Brad

dubi said:
Great news Brad! :smile: Im glad you have found a colorful expression, i'm sure she's going to produce beautiful and aromatic flowers at the end of flowering.

Purple Pakistan X China Yunnan looks like a monster indica! How long did you veg her ?
the PP s1's vegged about 7 weeks and PPx CY about 6 weeks double potted for a total of about 6-8 gallons of soiless mix per plant,i like growing trees instead of a bunch of small toy plants :rasta: the other ppXcy i have cuts from is a green pheno,but also has the chitral scent,the other green types have a smell i cant really describe,smells like good dope to me! :headbange ,have a great weekend all,get some new pix up next week

PEACE :wave:

bigbag

Veteran
dubi,
i found out the bhutanese use wild cannabis as pig food/catalyst.the pigs get the munchies,then eat more and get fatter,lol.wonder if reeferman ever tried this back in his pig breeding days,hehe

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
the PP s1's vegged about 7 weeks and PPx CY about 6 weeks double potted for a total of about 6-8 gallons of soiless mix per plant,i like growing trees instead of a bunch of small toy plants :rasta: the other ppXcy i have cuts from is a green pheno,but also has the chitral scent,the other green types have a smell i cant really describe,smells like good dope to me! :headbange ,have a great weekend all,get some new pix up next week

PEACE :wave:

Sounds good Brad, the longer is the vegging time, the better they will express. Im glad to hear Purple Pakistan is contributing with her lovely aromas in both phenos. Chinese line has also very interesting smells to offer varying from classic sweet creamy indica aromas to woodier and incensey sativa details.

Im surprised one of the PPC S1 showed hermie traits, it was a 'bannana' or whole male flower? Purple Pakistan mother has been grown under very different conditions for years, by differents growers, using all kind of ferts and applying many different stresses, but she has never shown any hermie sign. Her strong hermie resistance was decisive trait to use her as a perfect candidate for STS femenized hybrid projects.

Purple Pakistan Chitral femenized hybrids we have test by now have shown firm females, even when crossed with sativa lines prone to hermie tendencies. Please, let me know if you find something more problematic.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
bigbag said:
dubi,
i found out the bhutanese use wild cannabis as pig food/catalyst.the pigs get the munchies,then eat more and get fatter,lol.wonder if reeferman ever tried this back in his pig breeding days,hehe

Pigs, cows, humans, there's no difference, we all love ganja :canabis: :D

Last edited: