What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Ras Pablo

Veteran
I got some Purple Chitral x Bubblegum that Random00 send some time ago! and I put them into a wet paper and 7 of 10 popped, 2 die cause have "deformities" and 1 only have the 2 firts false leaves..so ..probably she wouldnt go on.

Some pics. All of the litle plants present purple color with normal temperatures 21 ºC at home....
Chrital#1

Chitral#2

I got more seeds and Im gonna put them to pop!

These is my lebanese male....is autoflowering but Its easy to make cut from him

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
easyrasta said:
Time to release those beans man
lol

Good day all!

Purple paki is still under testing. Purple paki seeds have been harvested a few months ago but we still must test her correctly before her serious commercial distribution.

S1 seeds have proved to be sometimes quite problematic, producing deformities, it must be correctly tested.

Hurry is not a good thing when breeding, Purple paki is a very special plant for us and we only want to distribute the seedline we feel proud about.

Sorry for delays and thanks for interest! Will let you all know when purple paki is finally available.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Ras Pablo said:
I got some Purple Chitral x Bubblegum that Random00 send some time ago! and I put them into a wet paper and 7 of 10 popped, 2 die cause have "deformities" and 1 only have the 2 firts false leaves..so ..probably she wouldnt go on.

Some pics. All of the litle plants present purple color with normal temperatures 21 ºC at home....

I got more seeds and Im gonna put them to pop!

These is my lebanese male....is autoflowering but Its easy to make cut from him

Buenos dias Ras Pablo, :smile:

Purple Pakistan Chitral deep pigmentation, aromas and high resin production are dominant when she is crossed. She produces lovely F1s, specially when she is crossed with other more sativa dominant strains, adding desired vigour.

Sometimes double indica crosses like yours produce early mutations, but dont worry. Purple Paki x Bubblegum sounds like a very tasty and pleasant indica smoke! :yummy: Please, keep us updated with your progresses.

Best wishes. dubi

E

easyrasta

Thanks for the update dubi
we do get anxious, but you are right.
get it right before you release. Thanks for your dedication
Peace
Ez

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
easyrasta said:
how are the test coming around dubi?

Honestly, straight purple paki S1 phenos are growing with very low vigour for a commercial release. Plants grows almost black, each node so close to other, you can not see stem, but nul vigour. Should be very interesting for outcrossing. There are greener S1 expressions which are quite vigorous and healthier but is not what we are looking for.

On the other hand, Angolese x Purple paki feminized tests are coming very promising!

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
cabbageman said:
purple paki x bubblegum sounds devine please keep us up to date raspablo

Yeah Ras, please keep us updated with purple paki x bubblegum .... mmmm grape gum! :yummy:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Im going to do some pics tomorrow !

But hey are very litle, growing in my mini indoor only for cuts and mams. Next week will put females into my new indoor :wave:

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Thanks easyrasta !! I wan't to add that the seeds were old that's why you can see some deformations and leaf variations but right now they are going very well.

Jah Guide bros!

mark6699331

Dubi do i go to your other site about those pur paki x angolese seeds? I tried pm ing you but having heard back. I'm interesed in trying those out in our climate out here in norcal.

thanks

mark

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Chitralgum, pheno 1 I think that they are 3 plants with the same pheno, but I don't know if it's Chitral or Bubblegum pheno, I think must be Chitral but not sure

Male, I like him a lot very nice smell

Female, she's the litle one I love her to!

Another female very nice to

The 3 together, the same pheno isn't it Dubi?? I love them, I'll do F2 inna future