What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

Ras Pablo

Veteran
That's the other pheno, more compact !!

Este fenotipo, el espacio entrenudos es infimo !! los tallos de las hojas son mucho mas cortos y las hojas no son iguales que las del otro feno, no sabria muy bien como describirlas. La poda, no le ha gustado nada, le cuesta mogollon ramificar, es mas ha formado como una falda. AA! es un macho

See the skirt

That's the other male ( I think is a male) several deformities why?? I think it's cause the seeds are old!

C

charlie garcia

Bonitas Ras, quizas es como dices, son viejas y de ahi las deformaciones

Supongo que desde esqueje no las tendrían... quizás dándoles mayor espacio para las raíces puedan estirarse bien. Ya nos contarás ;)

B

Brad

defintly looks related to the purple paki s1's im running,ill get picks up soon,just been slacking in that department lately.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Pues, ahora que comentas lo del poco espacio en las raices, no me extrañaria que al darles tierra cambiase la cosa.
BreederBrad2 I wan't to see your's :headbange

See ya!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hola Ras :smile:

Purple Pakistan Chitral x Bubblegum cross is showing heavy PPC influence, leaf trait, purple stems and branching are related to Purple Pakistani mother. Her bubblegum grapy aromas are very dominant when outcrossed so i can imagine the delicious flowers when crossed with bubblegum :yummy: They are looking quite uniform by now, they are still small seedlings, should show more interesting differences at flowering time.

Brad, Half of the purple paki S1 plants show very intense red/purple colours from only 2-3 week of flowering, normal/hot temps.

Other half flower with a more initial whitish appearance , then showing blue/white flowers when maturing, pigmentation more temp dependant.

Similar color dominances for angolese x purple pakistan femenized hybrid.

mark6699331

Hey DUBI we had good success using that SANDSTORM morrocon seed by i can't remember what company. Got lots of pink/red/purple plants that weren't temp. dependent and the trait held over in the f1's. Just a thouht. And i'll be ordering those angol. x p.p. seeds soon. Just have had some sick pets i've been trying to take care of and had to show our friend BG a good time on vacation.

M

C

charlie garcia

mark6699331 said:
Hey DUBI we had good success using that SANDSTORM morrocon seed by i can't remember what company. Got lots of pink/red/purple plants that weren't temp. dependent and the trait held over in the f1's. Just a thouht. And i'll be ordering those angol. x p.p. seeds soon. Just have had some sick pets i've been trying to take care of and had to show our friend BG a good time on vacation.

M

Sandstorm is from CBG :)

Same Pakistan Chitral family crossed to Morrocan. Plenty of colors. Success line here in Spain. 2nd prize on first spanish cup.

Spamming lol

best

Last edited:

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Please Kaiki, let me do more spam :bashhead:

Sandstorm pic Pink??

This beauty was from Mace !! Amazing purple

attachment.php

Un abrazo!!! :wave:

Last edited:
C

charlie garcia

Nice buds Mark.

how can Easyrasta? Send me a message if you like pls. About Chitral S1 results are not as good as expected up to now although mom is doing better results when outcrossed. How Dubi will comment a bit when he got all info ready. We will see.

best

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
mark6699331 said:

M

Hola mark,

lovely Sandstorm pics :smile:

Yes, Sandstorm is CBG's Pakistan Chitral x Moroccan Indica inbred line, very colorful hybrid, not inbreed for a concrete color or phenotype expression but you can find a wide color spectrum to choose, taste is real hashy and high very pleasant :rasta:

Crossing Purple Pakistan Chitral mother with inbred Sandstorm colorful male would be natural way to fix PPC colors and aromas in a regular seedline.

Here are some Purple Pakistan Chitral S1 pics, 35 days of flowering. very grapy, resinous and colorful like the mother.

Sorry for quality pic, still learning with new camara! :smile:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Angolese x Purple Pakistan Chitral femenized

Angolese x Purple Pakistan Chitral femenized

Here's a beautiful F1 sat/ind femenized F1 hybrid.

Angolese sativa mother pollinated by reversed Purple Pakistan Chitral indica mother.

Hybrid have high/flower leaf ratio and long thin pistils from the angolese mother, lot of red/purple colors from Purple Pakistan mother. Very resinous and early flowering! Lovely grape bubblegum aromas as well :rasta: 35 days of flowering too.

Last edited:

Random00

Chitralgum

Chitralgum

Greetings!

It was a big surprise to found some indivuals of Chitralgum in this thread, so I've been working for a while on my photo archive to give you all some details about the cross ChitralxBubblegum. There we go.

-This is the original Chitral cutting, also known as Purple Paki or Purple Chitral, growing the Chitralgum seeds in early october 2005. Two branches of the cutting were fertilized, each one with a different male plant (T.H.Seeds IBL stock, mostly indica; not the sweet, skunky one from Serious Seeds).
Is not possible to repeat this cross because the male plants are lost, so all the seeds come from this batch.

-Seedling sprouting indoors during the springtime of 2006. Germination rate was not good since the beginning, and severe lack of vigour was also observed on some individuals (they failed to grow after the first pair of real lleaves).

-The selected female, Purple Paki phenotype, when it was becoming a young plant, growing vegetatively yet.

-Chitralgum in preflowering phase. The Purple Paki dominance on the cross was very high, as it was intended when selecting the male plants.

-The selected individual during the peak stage of the flowering phase. Another goal of the cross was to improve Chitral (an absolute outdoor, seasonal strain) when growing indoors. She still needs lots of light to work well.

-The plant from seed in late flowering, showing the typical branching pattern of the Chitrali mother.

-Top cola ripening.

-Drying.

-And ten months after harvest.

-The selected individual was kept until the stress revealed its intersexual tendency. This small motherplant shows the characteristic phenotype of the original Purple Chitral cutting. If some individual of Chitralgum doesn't branch easily after pruning the top, it is Bubblegum phenotype most likely.

-Striped preflower of the selected Chitralgum plant during its last grow, springtime 2007 outdoors.

Best regards,
Random

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Great post random :yes:

We must thank you to share purple pakistan mother. She born at your home years ago, we keep her alive in clone form in the mother room year after year. I hope she stays with us for a long time too :smile:

As you experienced, she's a very special plant in pure form but she really shines when outcrossed to other fine plants. Most of her desired traits (color, resin production, early flowering, mold resistance, grape aromas) are dominant. :wink:

Chitral X Bubblegum cross looks real nice! Thanks for share its history! I hope you and Ras keep line alive. Best wishes!