What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Chitral Kush

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
Ill get more pix up when there is more to see,nice pix by the way,how many watts you growing them under?
PEACE

Great pics Brad :smile:

Have you got more info about your paki line? Is it a sativa x paki hybrid? Looks like a very good yielder, powerful and aromatic! :yummy: Please share details!

Plants have been flowering under one 600 w for each 1x 1'2 meter tablet. Purple Paki S1 are not good yielders, especially the most purple/red phenos.

Ras Pablo

Veteran
Amazing pics Dubii!!

Heres my pollinated Sandstorm ( Purple paki x Moroccan) withe DC pollen...
She has this grape-bubblegum aroma with spicy touches!

Un abrazoo!!!

B

Brad

dubi said:
Great pics Brad :smile:

Have you got more info about your paki line? Is it a sativa x paki hybrid? Looks like a very good yielder, powerful and aromatic! :yummy: Please share details!

Plants have been flowering under one 600 w for each 1x 1'2 meter tablet. Purple Paki S1 are not good yielders, especially the most purple/red phenos.
well they are hybrids of a paki line,but it defintly gives a certain quality to them.... first one i have is timewarp/paki indica(f4) X swt#3...and i also have a timewarp/paki indica X BC Hashplant, the swt3 cross reeks of sweet hashish, and the hashplant cross reeks of dank basement and fruits

bigbag

Veteran
the pakistani indica is from the kyber pass/northwest frontier province of pakistan,near peshawar.it was brought back by an old hippie,to BC in the late 70's.i receaved the seeds as an IBL,in '95.plants grew single cola style,with extremely resinous buds/leaves.in fact,the paki was a very leafy strain.the buds cure to a golden brown,possesing a bland,earthy smell/taste.the smoke was instant roach,dripping resin from the first toke!not the greatest ganja,but the plant was obviously ment for hashish production.as well the paki was bulletproof,hardy and mold resistant.this is why i used the paki as a breeder.the texada timewarp clone was used in the creation of TW/paki,circa'96.by the way,this breeding project was done outdoors,50N coast,BC,sea-level,on a remote island.the cross improved yield,taste,vigor,high and calyx-leaf ratio.the plants looked remarkably like somas free tibet.sadly,this line was eradicated by the jackbooting RCMP,in 2000.my 80 plant patch was discovered by do-good hikers,who notified the authorities.all that remains is some hybrids,kept alive and well by breeder brad.i still intend to procure some authentic paki indica stock,and try to recreate the outstanding TW/paki hybrid.

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome all!! ^^ :yes:
A couple of Purple Chitral x Uzbeki girls in early flowering :D
144.jpg

B

Brad

thats the story! :rasta:....im thinking of putting some clones of the s1's outside this seaon as well...also the PP x China Yunann is a very vigourous F1 hybrid,it is keeping up growth rates equal to super silver haze,bushier if anything,only diffrence is the PPxCY is the fastest budding strain so far in the room,very developed...Im thinking these are going to be a good one,got clones of these aswell,,maybe big yeilds and purple? purple paki s1's are showing purple in the pre-flower calyx,so im guessing the purple is there from the start..
PEACE :rasta:
bigbag said:
the pakistani indica is from the kyber pass/northwest frontier province of pakistan,near peshawar.it was brought back by an old hippie,to BC in the late 70's.i receaved the seeds as an IBL,in '95.plants grew single cola style,with extremely resinous buds/leaves.in fact,the paki was a very leafy strain.the buds cure to a golden brown,possesing a bland,earthy smell/taste.the smoke was instant roach,dripping resin from the first toke!not the greatest ganja,but the plant was obviously ment for hashish production.as well the paki was bulletproof,hardy and mold resistant.this is why i used the paki as a breeder.the texada timewarp clone was used in the creation of TW/paki,circa'96.by the way,this breeding project was done outdoors,50N coast,BC,sea-level,on a remote island.the cross improved yield,taste,vigor,high and calyx-leaf ratio.the plants looked remarkably like somas free tibet.sadly,this line was eradicated by the jackbooting RCMP,in 2000.my 80 plant patch was discovered by do-good hikers,who notified the authorities.all that remains is some hybrids,kept alive and well by breeder brad.i still intend to procure some authentic paki indica stock,and try to recreate the outstanding TW/paki hybrid.

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Big bag for share the history of your pakistani line. :smile:

I hope you can re create TW/pakistani hybrid again, sounds very promising for northern outdoor growers. It's a pitty when a old good line is lost.

Brad, im glad to hear you are finding early purple females in the Pakistani S1 line :wink:
Won't expect high yields but you will find that pakistani citral lovely aroma and resin production. Im sure they will be useful for breeding and outcrossing for F1 hybrids.

Chinese Yunnan male for purple pakistani cross is the same than Orient Express father, it produces vigorous and very bushy offspring, i haven tried the F1 with purple pakistani yet but i have good hopes.

We are harvesting purple pakistani S1s and Angolese x purple pakistan femenized here. Will post this weekend pics if i can find a little of time.

Ras, lovely purple Sandstorm, looks very influenced by purple pakistan genetics. Sandstorm has the same citral line than purple paki S1s but crossed with moroccan, and then inbred.

Esbe, eskimo and raco, it's great to see you around friends :wave:

Raco, purple pakistan x uzbeki sounds like a serious indica :yummy: Please, keep us updated with flowering progresses!

Have all a great weekend! dubi - ACE Seeds -

B

Brad

hehe ones looking kinda red/pink,very cool.,i am also puting some s1 clones outside to

bigbag

Veteran
nice tree!my buddies mom brought seeds back from the yunnan area.she was in northern vietnam,trekking and riding elephants.the elephant guide gave out plastic shin guards to wear as they rode through valleys of cannabis so as to collect resin.cool eh.anyway,the seeds she collected and brought back wouldnt germ :badday: good to see these being grown by experts

Last edited:
E

easyrasta

let me tell you guys
I really appreciate all of your contributions to this thread.
You are all very knowledgable and respectful
lets keep it going...........
Thanks
Ez

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
BreederBrad2 said:
Purple paki s1 @ day 21 of flower

you can see the color starting :muahaha:

Great news Brad! :smile: Im glad you have found a colorful expression, i'm sure she's going to produce beautiful and aromatic flowers at the end of flowering.

Purple Pakistan X China Yunnan looks like a monster indica! How long did you veg her ?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
bigbag said:
nice tree!my buddies mom brought seeds back from the yunnan area.she was in northern vietnam,trekking and riding elephants.the elephant guide gave out plastic shin guards to wear as they rode through valleys of cannabis so as to collect resin.cool eh.anyway,the seeds she collected and brought back wouldnt germ :badday: good to see these being grown by experts

Sorry to hear it bigbag,

Sometimes landrace seeds are quite hard to germinate, they can suffer temp light and humid changes during the travel, losing lot of viability. Was a psycho active chinese strain? Always curious to hear more details :smile: Thanks for share it.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
easyrasta said:
let me tell you guys
I really appreciate all of your contributions to this thread.
You are all very knowledgable and respectful
lets keep it going...........
Thanks
Ez

Yeah easyrasta :rasta:

The thread is flowing in the good way! :smile:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Here's a lovely Angolese x Pakistan Chitral female, showing very positive traits. It's a vigorous, pest and mold resistant plant, yield and flower density is high thanks to F1 hybrid vigour.

She's showing red/purple color, grape bubblegum and lavender aromas of purple pakistan mother, flower/leaf ratio is very high thanks to angolese sativa influence.