What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owls Production?

Alpen rock

i'd like to get some alpine rocket, thats one of the tastiest outdoor buds i ever smoked grown locally.

Oh yeah!!!

I Second that! superb taste.Some clones were still available around the Lake this summer.Couldn't get my hands on it, bad timing...

++

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
you can buy them still and i read someone saying they thought they were just bigbudx ak47 :dunno:

You have old version seeds?
smile.gif
Post some photos of them growing!!

bought them about 4 years ago :smoke out:

Here's a Purpurea Ticinensis I grew this year on my balcony. I was a little bit dissapointed because it didn't turn purple at all, so it's obviously from the new seedstock.
Anyway the smell was absolutely fantastic, a mix of watermelon and spices:good:
Yield was decent, but my balcony faces North-West, so there's room for improvement.

I made some more PT seeds and about 6 other crosses with PT. Looking forward to pop these seeds next year!

cannanaut

Nice Purpurea Waldgärtner! I had two Purpureas this year, they did not turn purple too. But smell is superb, floral, citrusy, sweet.

cannanaut

Waldgärtner, no prob my friend. I have some photos of PT grown on balcony. They are not the best but here they are:

She is full of babies :) , heavy seeded, sativa dom. Fathered by coca-colla, artificial lemon smell PT male.

Second female, grown in the woods was very indica dom. Will try to download some of the photos of her from zune if possible. She got babies too. Ganbanged by Sweet Tooth #4 and PT male. :)

cannanaut

This is indica dom pheno. Smells like cappuccino and has fruity undertones.

Like the high from both of phenos, nothing too strong but pure joy to smoke. Potency is 7/10 for indica dom. Sativa dom seems little stronger in effect. :)

F

Forscher

Great pics guys but regarding this thread I just wanted to say that I grew the "Heaven" and "Alpine Rocket" phenos (or whatever is sold under that name) available in Vienna outdoors this year and they both sucked hard. Very resilient genetics though but both strains tasted like ass and yielded rather mediocre. I also had the "Erdbeerli" pheno (pretty sure this is at the very least related to the strain) at the same spot which was MUCH better in direct comparison of taste and yield.

At least the Heaven looked nice ...
picture.php

Peace :blowbubbles:

Alpen rock

Too bad you had poor cuts, never grown or smoked Heaven, but read lots of good things.
Smoked my share of outdoor Alpine Rocket back in the dayz, that shit was constantly outstanding, very distinctive and mind numbing goodness.Heard frm reliable source it grows extremly well in our alpine terroir too.But that season 2012 was somthing in my neck of the woods: cannot remember such a wet/cold fall.I grew the Erdbeer too (seedlings)..La Fraise!!turned as expected extremly resistant to mold...talk about a crash test!!
And oddly, nugz are the tightest I've ever seen.Not like yr indoor dank that fluffs when crumbled, no...proper brick from bottom to top, gotta squeeze the bitch hard and actually cut through it with yr nails!!

++

Had some Erdbeer cuttings from a growshop back in 2010. Best smoke I ever had.
Does anybody know if the Erdbeer from Origin Seeds resembles the original?

subdub

Last time I was able to get my hands on some Alpine Rocket seeds was in 2007 in Geneva.
It was available for more time after that until they closed the shop.
In the GE area it's quite difficult to get quality clones or seeds now.
Kinda sad!