What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owls Production?

LTTMK

They don't ship to the US. Only Canada. And Swiss Seeds offers Owl's seeds ;) It's nothing but his own stuff.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
only thing putting me off is the description
Owl's Seeds Heaven
25 graines.
Genetics: Swiss Sativa x Afghan
Type: Indica/Sativa
Flowering Time: 8-9 weeks
Harvest Outdoors: early October

I was told that heaven was a true Indica not a cross with any Sativa
but I may purchase a pack and sit on them for a bit
I've got a few other projects running that will keep me busy through till early 2012

thanks for the heads up

HorseMouth

I grew Heaven OD in the High desert in Oregon last year. I harvested on Oct. 10th. The Heaven was real nice OD, but the Purple Ticinensis was way better, also the P.T. came down in late Sept. Overall tho' my peeps enjoyed the purple Skunk I got from Owl's Production thru VoH the best.

All these were grown OD. You can look at pics from last year in my albums.

Peace

God Bless Felix.

LTTMK

I was told that heaven was a true Indica not a cross with any Sativa
p
THE real real original Heaven doesn't exist anymore. But still Heaven is some great Outdoor Indica Weed. Just for your knowledge: Northern Lights is no 100 % Indica for example. It was probably Afghan x Thai stabilized and selected to 9 numbers. 1+2 are like pure indicas and 5 was a mostly sativa. nowadays everybody thinks NL is a pure indica because only indica dominant NL's are available.

Oh and if all goes well I'll send some Purpurea Ticinensis F2 seeds and some Power Plant x Purpurea T. F1 to Seedbay for the icmag fund (November probably)

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
THE real real original Heaven doesn't exist anymore. But still Heaven is some great Outdoor Indica Weed.

the strain, there are still only just as a clone in switzerland

know yet because the couple have clone.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
suppose it would be possible to find some very heaven traits in the heaven x erdpurt seeds i have left

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
the strain, there are still only just as a clone in switzerland

know yet because the couple have clone.

You know someone with the clone ?

Can you or they be persuaded to get it to Flowery Field in Austria ?

That way,it can be passed around all Europe easily. :tiphat:

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
none of the breeders I know would be in their original clone ch purely put on ff.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
none of the breeders I know would be in their original clone ch purely put on ff. if you want more info drop me a pm.

Hi dimodz

Sorry, i did not totally understand what you said here and failed to send you a PM... ? see below...
vBulletin Message dimodz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove dimodz from the recipient list and send the message again.

bogatin

Planted some Purpurea Ticinesis. They came in petit glass bottle sealed with purple clay. Outdoor guerilla stile...

bogatin

Purpurea Tichinesis seedlings. Germination 100%.
These are 10 days old. They were just hatched inside. From then they are sunbathing. I'm babysitting but not for to long.
They will hit the forest asap...

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
i have get some beans from first batch from 1988 in swiss
i have F2 line here from that time, i will make F3 line ....

uc1

You know someone with the clone ?

Can you or they be persuaded to get it to Flowery Field in Austria ?

That way,it can be passed around all Europe easily. :tiphat:

Just have a look at http://www.floweryfield.com/produkte/hanfzierpflanzen.html?language=en and you'll see that FF has Heaven,Alpine Rocket, Erdbeerli and even Diamond as clone.
As far as I know all these clones are originals from CH. Swiss veterans like Knospe posted here on icmag some pics a few years old from Erdbeerlis. The Erdbeerli looks very similar like the one I have. So buy your clones in Vienna and you've got what you want. BTw I'm no advertiser for FF or anything else I even live in another country ;)

Alpen rock

Daaaamnn!!

Impressive selection from Flowery fields here!!

God I miss the good old days in Switzerland when everything was so easy...clone-wise and 'henfshop'-wise ;) !!!

Outdoor Alpine Rocket is one of my fave ever.Does any one knows if they are still available somewhere in seeds form??

Cheers

++

Latest posts

Latest posts