What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Owls Production?

ray27

Good morning Esbe and in all community!

All that I can say to you it is that felix must always produce kernels because vision of hemp accepts a new supply of purpurea ticinencis.

would be needed can etre to ask them questions?
they have contacts perhaps with Felix?

Esbe your job with the genetiques of felix is principally splendid, performs that this one are really robust and that when she is put in cultivator's hands so gifted that you result is really beautiful.

Can you put some photographs of every varieties of owl productions which you cultivated. It would have broadly their places in this topic.

It is a pity that félix does not intervene on forums as quite a lot of other breeder because I think that are job would interest lot of world.

One hushes up about it what is link enters owl' s and swiss seeds?

I am very interested by are job the slightest information me interf-hole.

Stoner For life you can find the heaven at mink of hemp or in still swisshempshop.

In more thank you in advance.

Sorry for my poor english.

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
heaven

heaven

heaven was a superb strain, I was gifted some by an overgrow member years ago
it was one of the best Afghani strains I have ever grown and by far the most potent ghani i've tried

I need some of felix's 'Heaven' beans.......

Tolpan

As I know, Felix doesn't sell seeds now, but for sure he is still growing and doing his thing. I will ask aswell vision of hemp and some other friends that know whats going on in the swiss scene.

Cheers

Tolpan

93|93

I asked vision of hemp a few weeks ago about their purpurea ticinensis. I wanted to know if it's old stock or even offspring.

but they answered, that their purT stock is pretty fresh and comes straight from felix himself. so he seems to be in back at work. a pleasure to me, as his purT is one of my total favorite strains!

Owl Mirror

Veteran
I wasn't informed on what is being talked about here, so I used the internets and did some googles.

Purpurea Ticinensis Marijuana Seeds from Owls Production ~ Grower reports: 2

Sounds exactly like what is needed for the great Michigan Outdoors !
As is mentioned, this plant may be related to strains from Nepal.
The reason I wanted to breed with a Nepalese strain is due to their tolerance to cold weather.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
i know for shure that felix re released purpurea ticinensis maby 2 years ago, got some myself. the second release has eliminated some freak tendensis the first release had. what interest me more is if he re released the other great strains of his and if he is working on new releases?

hand signed!
picture.php

picture.php

ray27

Esbe I contacted vision and they said to me that felix always was in service and did not have stop his production of kernel, that their purpurea was fresh and that all other varieties dates from 2008.

Therefore it shall seem that felix is never really stop her production.

93|93

@owl mirror: it's both. just google "vision of hemp".

@esbe: nice seedpack man, a collector's item :) - well I even didn't know that felix was already working for a while again. thought he'd still be out of bizz. I even thought that the "older purT" you mentioned in your purT-thread was already sold before felix got imprisoned. didn't know that the actual purT was made thereafter.
so I never came across the former, freakyer purpurea, but the actual one is truely an outstanding grail! :yes:

Owl Mirror

Veteran
Thanks 93|93, I wish there were a way to import this strain to America.
It looks incredible and might offer a great outdoor strain for we who live in the northern parts.
Maybe someday, somehow ... ;>}

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
heaven probably can be.....purpurea wont be too happy though....

that site only has swiss seeds versions of owls production and im not sure they are from felix, they may be f2s ...

wont "vision of hemp" send over there?

TeamZissou

Tell you the truth I was just going to recommend that site because those owl production seeds look legit. I haven't heard if they ship over to the usa. Is heaven high in odor when growing?

Latest posts

Latest posts