What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have a question for you guys. I have a couple of plants that are getting close to being ripe, but the leaves got very brown very quickly, so I went ahead and took all the leaves off and trimmed the buzz tight. My question is, if I put these plants with no leaves back into my flower tent while they continue to mature…
How far along are the. What caused that?

SubGirl

420club
I have a question for you guys. I have a couple of plants that are getting close to being ripe, but the leaves got very brown very quickly, so I went ahead and took all the leaves off and trimmed the buzz tight. My question is, if I put these plants with no leaves back into my flower tent while they continue to mature…
My guess would be it would stay alive but the growth may be stunted without the leaves bringing the light in. Maybe they are ready or close to it that why they are dying off. No bud rot right? My last all yellow plant had budrot but it was an outside plant my first grow.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

give ‘em the chop

then a longer cure

it will be primo herb Brother

SubGirl

420club
Just grabbed a pic from the mp sg garden page…
I had to off her at the end of summer 🥲
IMG_2694.jpeg
IMG_2695.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
Whats the age limit here? Do you have to be 1000 years old? Am i still stuck at the kiddie table?
Do not worry, Grasshopper... although I have grandlings older than you.

OH! Since I am truly as high as a giraffe's nookie, lemme tellya about my grandson:

Wolfgang Hunter Snedeker

Wolfgang = Running Wolf
Hunter = Well, Hunter
Snedeker = Cutter/Swordsman <-- I gotta find my old business cards for Taipei -- Their transliteration came out: "Man With Big Knife", which was a continual fun shocker when the traditional trading of cards came out.

Anyway, back to Wolfie: Running Wolf Hunter Swordsman <-- If the kid cannot make it with that Hollywood handle, screw him.

And Wolfie has a red beard; we have noticed it gets much thicker during the full moon.

My beard was red, and the Scottish Witch is well, Witchie red still.

oldmaninbc

I meant she regretted leaving the hospital.
So far things all is well, still tired and soar.

I had 5 hemorrhoids both internal and external and had to have surgery, Even the surgeon, who had hemorrhoid surgery told me the first bowel movement would be incredibly painful, said he howled like an animal after his first bowel movement. The doctor said I should stay put until the first bowel movement. It took 8 days for me to have mine, I left the hospital on day 5. It is something I will always remember, it was extremely painful, the 1st movement left me to talking out loud to myself for 4-5 hours. All I could picture in my mind were those monkeys with the bright red butts.

After that lesson I tend to pay attention to the wisdom of those who no. If I was not able to get dressed(with help) and get up for a pee I would have spent the night. Not my first choice but live and learn.

Thanks for taking the time to clarify what you meant.

Unca Walt

420club
'In for a penny - in for a pound' - as my old Mum used to say - RIP 🙏 -

I've just had the medical team inform me of what my immediate future will be - here in St Thomas's Hospital - and as long as I follow their agenda - I could most probably be out of here - and snuggled up on my little sofa at home by mid-week - next week 😀 -

Of course - before mid week next week comes to the fore - there will be lots of prodding and pricking - cuffing and arm strangling - for blood pressure statistics - x-ray's - and blood letting - with also perhaps - another spell of back-stabb'in - blood/fluid draining - thrown into the mix - for good measure - probably another spell or even two of heart/lung ultrasounding ta boot - and then there could even be a 'wild card' event - that I'm unaware of - at this time -

- all the while I will be chasing enough pain meds thru the medium of several nurses - at all times of the day and night - to ensure that I'm not going to get into some wild and crazy tizzy - thru the dark doors of maximum pain -

- oh what wonderful mystery and bountiful adventure awaits me!
DAAMMN!! Sumbody up there keeps sayin': "OK, Drop another rock on him."

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
How far along are the. What caused that?
most plants are at 8 weeks and the leaves all turned brown and crispy...the truffle treats is at 9 weeks...earlier I trimmed the leaves so the woudn't go into the buds and be a pain to remove...they are ready to be taken off the stalks but I'm hoping anther week in flower may help the trichs turn more amber...I need help on this question...

oldfogey8

most plants are at 8 weeks and the leaves all turned brown and crispy...the truffle treats is at 9 weeks...earlier I trimmed the leaves so the woudn't go into the buds and be a pain to remove...they are ready to be taken off the stalks but I'm hoping anther week in flower may help the trichs turn more amber...I need help on this question...
I have a similar issue going. My plants are going on 13 weeks in flower! Very few amber. One plant is getting the brown leaves you are seeing but it is pollinated so I am thinking the plant is just shutting down. The other plants are very dark green. I used a drip watering system while I was away for about 2 weeks and I think I had over fed them most of the grow. I am guessing my delay in ripening is due to nitrogen toxicity. Still trying to flush the shit out of the soil.

SubGirl

420club
It does seem like we’re fighting the same issue. Do you have any thoughts on if the buds that are trimmed but still on the plant will ripen further in the flower tent or am I just wishful thinking?
I’m thinking since you trimmed them so close almost like a wet trim they are ready for drying. Just my opinion I’m no expert…

SubGirl

420club
Going to a show tonight so I was checking my purse to get the pocket knives outta there which scared the crap outta me last week when I was searched at the courthouse. Found these in there Geeze I’m glad I looked that may have been a problem at the gate. our son gave them to me earlier in the week as they were extra and I had a 32 auto I had forgotten about them. No wonder my purse was so heavy
IMG_9931.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Good morning peoples. I’ve been up for about an hour and a half and I have been sucking the cold out of my ice pack. Sitting in a chair hunched over trimming plants was definitely not something. My back was looking forward to, but once I get moving around I should be in good shape, my thoughts are with gypsy and Kevinn right now along with Giggy, I think we’re the only four that are having medical issues and if I miss somebody, I apologize. I poked my nose into my flower tent, which looks completely different than it did yesterday. My veg tent is growing faster than I wish it would.
In 10 minutes I'll be taking more pain meds and get the freezer pack out. Had hernia surgery yesterday, they said I had extensive damage and not to be lifting more than 10lbs for about 6 weeks. I am not a workaholic but in contrast I don't like just sitting around. Got to find that sweet spot.