What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

Cheerful

So, DP, You're the one!!! you revived this old thread and I went and gave rep to a post and then saw that it was 3 years old.... GAAAHH! :bigeye: :joint:

greygary

It's that time of year again! Time to break out the boys and let them bust all over your ladies.

Maybe some Mazar-I-Sharif IBLs would make the town look nice. Time to run the cabs for seed for the spring bombing runs. :) Wish I had some lowryders to cross in.

supermanlives

Veteran
i wouldnt bother here in so cal. not enough rain. waste of seed.but if i was somewhere with more rain water i would be b--bing the shit out of all potential grow areas

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
So, DP, You're the one!!! you revived this old thread and I went and gave rep to a post and then saw that it was 3 years old.... GAAAHH! :bigeye: :joint:

Thanks for the love, Luv!! I haven't checked all my sites yet but apparently most of my seed bomb locations were either not successful or mowed at some point during the summer.

Most were stupid on my part, I didn't expect success but it was more of a "FU" to the establishment than real hopes for an actual grow :biggrin:

I'm in a fairly suburban environment and may up the FU factor in 2013. Hell, there's plenty of really nice neighborhoods where the front yard landscape could support a few seed bombs until they get to 4' or so. Then who knows...maybe the lawn maintenance guys train them and guerrilla grow in a clients front yard or maybe their kids find them and have fun.

The ultimate scenario in my mind is self righteous neighbors calling the cops on each other when they spy cannabis growing freely in each others yards :tiphat: I guess mayhem doesn't just work for "Allstate" now :biggrin:

Overgrow the World

Terroir

...Oh, and did you hear about the Feds Or Dea or some other Leo´s did in South America ?
They hauled a guerilla grow, in a net, dunglin´ below some heli, from the grow site back to copshop or whtevr- several miles anyways.
THEY OVERGREW BIG STYLE !!! Seeds were falling out of the net, and wonderfully spread in a broad corridor by the propelled wind from the ´copter !!!!! LMAO !!!!!
:groupwave::groupwave::groupwave::groupwave:

Ha

A friend of uncle bought a small hobby farm on the south east coast of australia in the 80s. He found small crop and destroyed it and dragged the plants with a tractor to be burnt.

Seeds went every where and he grew a set of balls and harvested a shit load of weed.

^ Have you even read the thread? The suggestion was to use bag seed, seed from a hermi crop or hell even an actual seed run. I don't think many people are advocating spending ~$10/bean for 100's of beans just to throw them out in plain sight with the intention of being seen and destroyed.

go4broke

How about Estes rockets. Build a cheap one shot Estes rocket, Glue a D motor into end of fusilage(cardboard tube). Glue on three balsa fins ,and launch lugs, stuff a small piece of recovery wadding on top of motor,fill with seeds and insert nose cone(dont glue it in). Launch over target area(remember to play the wind). After the lift stage is done the recovery charge willl pop the nose cone off spreading your seeds to the four corners.---go4broke

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
Good to see this thread back - spring is just around the corner so round up yer bagsed and lets bomb this planet!!!!

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
Well, I live in Australia and guerrilla grows tend to be hundreds of miles apart lol. Then again, folks can pick fault with any idea I suppose, regardless of whether the idea has merit. If you are so worried about the risk of errant pollen, use wild flower seeds instead and make the planet more beautiful.

<3 a seed bomb. Saw a picture of one growing alongside a sewer grate on a city street.

If you do them all around a city or suburb, chances are they're not going to grow big enough to harvest. I love the idea of just letting them get big enough until the fan leaves are identifiable. Remind these fuckers that it's a natural plant and they'll never stop it.

:tiphat:

<3 Tesla

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
<3 a seed bomb. Saw a picture of one growing alongside a sewer grate on a city street.

If you do them all around a city or suburb, chances are they're not going to grow big enough to harvest. I love the idea of just letting them get big enough until the fan leaves are identifiable. Remind these fuckers that it's a natural plant and they'll never stop it.

<3 Tesla

i agree...

i really could kick myself in the ass for throwing all my old bagseed seeds out. for some reason (maybe subconsciously i knew i would grow some day) i kept a SHITLOAD of seeds out of all the weed i bought off the streets and smoked in the 80's and 90's. i had a fuck load of seeds (no surprise here, with shitty quality schwag) that i threw out when i started growing and buying quality genetics.

i now wish i had those seeds just so i could seed bomb every park, field and especially govt land that i drive by.

i would love to be responsible for the pigs having to investigate and cut down my beauties !!! :peacock:

i'm not about to seed bomb with my quality genetics, but if i ever have a grow room accident look out !!! :D

now that i think about it, i know where i can get a couple thousand seeds... my mind is racing now, lol !!!

Dawn Patrol

Veteran
That's more my reason for doing it - I don't expect to harvest anything but if folks find plants growing everywhere maybe it reduces the shock value and maybe a few of them get dug up, transplanted and a few more growers are born.

DreamsofTesla

Veteran
i now wish i had those seeds just so i could seed bomb every park, field and especially govt land that i drive by.

i would love to be responsible for the pigs having to investigate and cut down my beauties !!!
Hell yeah, that's what I'm talkin about! :woohoo:

<3 Tesla

Latest posts

Latest posts