Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

Thread Title Search    
Click to visit Zamnesia
 Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 01:32 AM   #1
Guest 26753

Overgrowing the Planet -the use of Seed Bombs

Hey guys, I am posting an idea that I hope will inspire you to all go out and become guerrilla farmers. All it takes is a little preparation and you can contribute to overgrowing the Planet. It involves the use of Seed Bombs.

And just what is a "Seed Bomb"? You may well ask. They're cheap and easy to make. And if you do it right, they are completely self automated and great for the environment.

Seed Bombs Ingredients
1) powdered clay
2) worm castings
3) 12 cannabis seeds
4) water
5) mixing container
6) stick

How to Make a Seed Bomb
1) mix 5pt powder clay, 5pt worm castings, 12 seeds in a mixing container.
2) add just enough water to make a nice muddy clay consistency
3) roll up the mixture into little balls like gum balls
4) let dry in a cool dry place for like 3 days
5) throw them in empty fields.
*(In very arid areas, you may want to add some water saver crystals to the mix)

How they Work

A seed bomb is a little capsule with everything you need to grow a plant all bundled up. The clay has lots of root-encouraging nutrients. The Worm Castings will give the seeds a nice fertilizer, good for land that hasn't been cultivated or worked on for a while.

Now all they need is a nice rain. The perfect time to throw these is right before a light rainy season. The rain will melt the clay to expose the seeds, and your seed bombs will grow.

Here is what they look like.

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:37 AM   #2
Brother Bear
Simple kynd of man

Brother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivorBrother Bear is a survivor
nice !!
i seen a TV program once, not that long ago
they were dropping similar (much larger though) bombs on an island to plant trees

do it

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5th View Post
I am not a medical patient, and I am sure to fuck not complacent with any bullshit laws.

Brother Bear is offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 01:43 AM   #3
hippie_lettuce
Garden Nymph

hippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond reputehippie_lettuce has a reputation beyond repute
awesome!
hippie_lettuce is offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 01:46 AM   #4
pack a bowl
Banned

pack a bowl is just really nicepack a bowl is just really nicepack a bowl is just really nicepack a bowl is just really nice
negatives:
pollinates guerrilla grower's crops
can be found by leo easily which leads to them finding potential nearby crops
pack a bowl is offline   Quote

0 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #5
Guest 26753

If that is a worry, I would use feminised seeds. Re the LEO's, that is always an issue.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:24 AM   #6
dbfr3sh

dbfr3sh has disabled reputation
so whats the purpose of the bombs if your going to use expensive feminized seeds? why wouldnt you just sow them in the first place? just use a solo cup filled with seedling dirt and cut the bottom out and place in the ground, obviously pre wet the soil.

if you wanted to "overgrow the plant" you were just through some mexican dirt seeds everywhere right before a rain storm. but like someone said you would ruin other guerilla grows.
dbfr3sh is offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 03:03 AM   #7
bterzz

bterzz is a splendid one to beholdbterzz is a splendid one to beholdbterzz is a splendid one to beholdbterzz is a splendid one to beholdbterzz is a splendid one to beholdbterzz is a splendid one to behold
dbfresh, the use would be to throw them in neighbor cops backyards.

1200w OG Kush Medical Garden - HARVESTED
bterzz is offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 03:05 AM   #8
Guest 26753

Well, I live in Australia and guerrilla grows tend to be hundreds of miles apart lol. Then again, folks can pick fault with any idea I suppose, regardless of whether the idea has merit. If you are so worried about the risk of errant pollen, use wild flower seeds instead and make the planet more beautiful.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:48 AM   #9
4everGrn

4everGrn will become famous soon enough
I remember reading years ago, about using balloons to distribute seeds. The idea was to not set up crops for yourself, but to get as many seeds out there as possible.
4everGrn is offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:56 AM   #10
nobull56

nobull56 is a glorious beacon of lightnobull56 is a glorious beacon of lightnobull56 is a glorious beacon of lightnobull56 is a glorious beacon of lightnobull56 is a glorious beacon of light
Fourty Years ago 99% of all the weed was seeded, DID NOT HURT ME. Seedless pot was invented to keep use from growing our own! lol

Last edited by nobull56; 02-21-2009 at 03:57 AM.. Reason: Bad spelling
nobull56 is offline   Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:58 AM   #11
Guest 26753

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everGrn View Post
The idea was to not set up crops for yourself, but to get as many seeds out there as possible.
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Old 02-21-2009, 04:04 AM   #12
nobull56

nobull56 is a glorious beacon of lightnobull56 is a glorious beacon of lightnobull56 is a glorious beacon of lightnobull56 is a glorious beacon of lightnobull56 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoking Moose View Post
BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
The idea can also be used to INPROVE 'ditch weed' found in alot of areas. Leo don't even notice it untill he sees yuo smoking!

Old 02-21-2009, 04:35 AM   #13
Guest 26753

I think this is def heading in the right direction lol

Old 02-21-2009, 05:40 AM   #14
Stoner4Life
Medicinal Advocate

Stoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivorStoner4Life is a survivor
the old 'johnny appleseed' method.......

makes sense

ALL POSTS CONTAINED HEREIN ARE INTENTIONALLY INTENDED TO INTEREST
INTERESTED PARTYING PARTIERS....... for your entertainment purposes only
Stoner4Life is offline   Quote

Old 02-21-2009, 05:53 AM   #15
CannaExists
Paint Your DreamStrain

CannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to beholdCannaExists is a splendid one to behold
I for one like the idea. I've considered compiling a robust amount of beans and spreading them around, this would be a great way to pull it off. We goin Johnny Appleweed on these hoes.
CannaExists is offline   Quote