What's new

Overgrow Australia 2011/12

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
once again Donald... id kill to have some land like that to drop all my strains :)
wish i could loan it out shroomy , i could do with a year off ..
The soil looks loose....friable...good drainage...and composting going on.
yea its nice and loose ,, soft , so easy to dig ,, just put the shovel and u can turn it 360degrees ,
gets even nicer the more mulch that goes on there , ive seen it go chocolate colour eventually ..
How does that Thai go? Have you grown it before?
it goes well , i havent grown any for a while , and not this particular one , but we certainly have had the odd thai plant out there before ..
they can grow 15 - 20 foot tall in a full season , but im hoping these girls flower out with the waning season and finish before august ..

W

wilbur

Mr Mallard, I 'm wondering if paranoia affects you when the crop is in the field?

I had a low,fast flyover the other day and had to reason with myself for quite a while to convince myself that nothing could be seen at that height and speed. and I 'm very small time!

cheers!

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny you say that wilbur. I was just tending to some wallaby ravaged plants and had a low, fast flyover too! About 20mins ago. Luckily i had just moved into cover under trees. Its a police rescue chopper so most likely on the way to some drama. But never seem it so low around here... o well like you say at speed its unlikely to see much. If they wanted to have a good snoop they would have gone slow i reckon.

But all the same does tingle the old nerves a bit.

Lol i used to grow right next to the airport but and no worries then! :smoke:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Mr Mallard, I 'm wondering if paranoia affects you when the crop is in the field?

I had a low,fast flyover the other day and had to reason with myself for quite a while to convince myself that nothing could be seen at that height and speed. and I 'm very small time!

cheers!
get it a lot mate ,,and done the exact same as you with a low fly over ,
was good to have the mate with me so we were both able to calm one another ,,
i went up in a helicopter after that to see just what they could see,
made me feel a lot better , and i extended all the patches,, hahaha

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get it a lot mate ,,and done the exact same as you with a low fly over ,
was good to have the mate with me so we were both able to calm one another ,,
i went up in a helicopter after that to see just what they could see,
made me feel a lot better , and i extended all the patches,, hahaha

Love your style man!

Reckon i can borrow your chopper? Its only a few refuels down to Tassie... :smoke:

:laughing:

coca

Funny you say that wilbur. I was just tending to some wallaby ravaged plants and had a low, fast flyover too! About 20mins ago. Luckily i had just moved into cover under trees. Its a police rescue chopper so most likely on the way to some drama. But never seem it so low around here... o well like you say at speed its unlikely to see much. If they wanted to have a good snoop they would have gone slow i reckon.

But all the same does tingle the old nerves a bit.

Lol i used to grow right next to the airport but and no worries then! :smoke:

You got some big balls getting a grow going next to a airport, but spose they got better thing to worry aboout like taking off and landing hahaha

G

Guest50138

picture.php

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah it was a small but concentrated in one spot grow. I reckon a few light planes might have spotted it... then again they got plenty to look at up there!

Heres a few of mine

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Love your style man!

Reckon i can borrow your chopper? Its only a few refuels down to Tassie... :smoke:

:laughing:
hehehe ,
boy tht fuels xxxxy ...
your plants are really shaping up nice man ,,
love the frog on there ,, how long u lookin at , 3-4 weeks??

my mistake ,, second look tells me you still have quite a ways on most there silver ,,
whats the usual harvest month down your neck of the woods??

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah cheers. I would love another month. Some are much further ahead which is nice. Will make for a nice steady harvest. Only prob is my x's have mostly come out Satori dominant and have very dense buds which rot out way too easy... the plus side to that is if i am forced to harvest early dur to bad weather they should already be decent buds and very sticky...

Off to give em all a foliar with neem, greencure all blended up with some lavender and clove essential oil. This will hopefully keep the worst of the botrytis away. 100% humidity here all night and morning...

W

wilbur

for the first time EVER, I 'm having trouble on my old fashioned sativa with stem rot.

the green stem gets a brown mark on it like a bruise which spreads and the stem collapses.

seems to start at the junction of a branch. will spread to the branches too.

funny that ... seeing this after all these years.

neemed them. will see what happens.

cheers!

W

wilbur

no stem rot on these tho'.

bag seed sativa X

Attachments

• IMG_0842.jpg
    IMG_0842.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 11

High Country

Give me a Kenworth truck, an 18 speed box and I'll
Veteran
You got some big balls getting a grow going next to a airport, but spose they got better thing to worry aboout like taking off and landing hahaha

It's nearly that time of year...buds are growing the harvest will soon be here.

Hell's coming and it's got rotor blades.

Fixed wing aircraft can't see jack shit down low.

It's the helicopter that is the beast.

Last edited:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To chop or not to chop? That is the question.

To chop or not to chop? That is the question.

Couple of awesome hot and sunny days then a cold wet front is here tmrw...

W

wilbur

very nice, Silver! I 'm preoccupied with the same question at present. funny, that.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
They can all go another couple weeks easy.... but as they say that is tempting phate.... and we all know phate can love you and leave you with nothing LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts