What's new

Overgrow Australia 2011/12

W

wilbur

Oh, tut tut, Silver! sounds to me like yr a closet control freak doing that leaf pruning. LOL!

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure, sure :smoke:

Lots of the fan leaves are as big or bigger than my hand. You can see on the last one it hasnt had a haircut for a week or so.

Airflow is another reason. Especially when budrot season is upon me... and its always coming.

bushweed

Veteran
Heya Bundy there only just heading mate, so I can't tell you...thus far the CC heads look super wispy, like hermi heads:) but she's a lanky sheila, so it will be awhile before the heads thicken out enough to say...

Edit: look like these heads of yours actually...
picture.php

W

wilbur

Sure, sure :smoke:

Lots of the fan leaves are as big or bigger than my hand. You can see on the last one it hasnt had a haircut for a week or so.

Airflow is another reason. Especially when budrot season is upon me... and its always coming.

Silver, reading between the lines over the season ... it's clear that growing where you are is very different to here. amount and quality of sunlight for example.

as far as bud rot is concerned I 'm hoping we have a 'normal' autumn where come late march and into april the rain goes away and the days are clear, sunny and hot.

cheers!

LATER: I see the maxtemp is predicted to be 17 tomorrow in a town near you. I guess plants just shut down when the temps are like that?

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The amount and quality of light (in terms of daylight hours) is up there with anywhere in the summer. But as we move into autumn you are correct. My main problem however will be cold and wet nights coupled with heavy dew and sometimes foggy mornings...

Which is why i have chosen a strain that i was hoping would flower early. Seems i was proven right...

Let the flowering begin!

[

The one in the pot is a Grapefruit and always flowers later and for longer. But being in a pot means it can be moved to a better place come any bad weather... :smoke:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Getting rained out huh? Theres always next year... hopefully we have a dry march down here.

Stay safe out there!

Latest posts

Latest posts