What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow Australia 2011/12

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The One x Blue Moon Rocks

Huge buds (fattest i've grown outdoors), great smell, early finish and hardly any mold. She's a winner!

Satori

Also gone well, not much mold and fully ripe. Loving it, 2012 is a fine vintage!

:smoweed:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Looking great there surfer bruz :good:
Have started the harvesting process myself and I must say :thank you: to mother nature for getting rid of the rain and bringing back the sunshine for just a little bit longer :thank you:
:joint:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
im a few weeks behind you guys lol well not really i been harvesting my autos and semi autos for the last 2 months but im keen to get to main ones gonna be sweeeeeeeeeeeet :)

ps sufer they are looking prize winning brother nice job :)

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers boys! Im happy especially as last season was real crappy down here.

Got a few lates still going but mostly all in :D

_Ina_

Veteran
ohoo,what great climate for growing u have there;)Here the season just started.:) how many harvests for year u can do? we have one shot from 1 or late April until mid October so the 100% sativas are mission impossible for outdoor here:(

Attachments

• IMG_5266.jpg
    IMG_5266.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5270.jpg
    IMG_5270.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_5275.jpg
    IMG_5275.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 10
Just a quick question guys...

I wanna know can rain wash away THC? I have heard no, because thc is basically an oil and Oil is not water saluable. But also yes, because rain can knock trichomes off your buds.

Im confused.

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No only hailstones will knock the crystals off :smoke:

But if its hailing it might be a hint that its harvest time!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:good: Beautiful work there surfer bruz :good:
Looking nice and phat and danky dank dank :D
:smoke out:

SilverSurfer_OG

Living Organic Soil...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers boys.

She was wee bit over 5 but gave a nice bud to my neighbour :D

That strain has almost zero stretch, just puts its energy into buds. Its got a lot of Afghani in her and would make excellent hash i am sure. Next season i am going to utilise this puppy a lot more :smoke:

Joeski

Looking awesome Silver! Congrats to a succesful harvest thus far ! Enjoi that smoke.. Heres a few more MBS shots pre harvest and a couple macros of the dry bud

Joeski

Couple shots of Daniszamaka x Guerilla Gold #3 not sure how far along it was in these shots.. more developed now.. harvesting on saturday.. last remaining plant.. WAHH!