What's new

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

Purple 1 - to be fair they are all covered in trichomes!

DSCF9325[1].JPG

El Timbo

All the Malawi x PCK have been harvested - very low yield so I am trying my best not to take early samples :) I found a few aphids on a couple of the IHxBH :( constant vigilance is required. Still no luck with cloning the Citra Paradiso - still trying though.

Pic shows the 9 IHxBH at 7 weeks of veg - they were topped once.

IHxBH 7 weeks veg.JPG

El Timbo

We've had rain recently so the drying process of the MxPCK is going slowly (no bad thing). I have 4 in jars and 5 still in a shoe box.

MxPCK 1st harvest.jpg

The SB3 is impressing me with her general comportment - I am hoping to switch her and the Citra Paradiso before the IHxBH to give me a more staggered harvest, I'm still waiting on rooting a clone from the CP though.

SB3 mother in veg.jpg

The IHxBH really need to be repotted but I'm waiting until the clone box is free and I'll hopefully sex them soon as well. I'm planning to take clones then repot burying the stems in tall narrow pots. The yield will be low but I'd rather do it this way with unknown plants - no need to grow lots of buds that may be merely "good".

IHxBH roots 7.5 weeks.jpg

I've been thinking ahead... as we do. I seem to have various sativa/indica hybrids, which is fine but I'd like to have another pure sativa. Candidates from my seed stash are the Ghana and the Sweet Skunk x Congo - and then there is the 3 pack of Panama Haze from ACE that I found myself buying a couple of weeks ago...

Before I decide, I have put my remaining seeds of Mexican Verde Limón in soil to see if I can get some to germinate - they came to me in the shape of a seeded bud grown by Charlie Garcia himself. I don't hold out much hope but spring is in the air!

El Timbo

All the Malawi x PCK have been harvested - very low yield so I am trying my best not to take early samples

Yeah right... they are all dry and curing now. Early samples are promising!

It's looking like I have successfully cloned the Citra Paradiso so she and the Schnazzleberry will be switched very soon - I made a frame for the CP and trained her to let more light and air in. Hopefully she will perform well this round as last time was a little disappointing.

Click image for larger version  Name:	CP tied ready for flower.jpg Views:	0 Size:	107.5 KB ID:	17819437

El Timbo

The 8 MxPCK clones are doing well. They had some twisted leaves - perhaps from my anti PM activities - but they are straightening out now. Their second chance will have to wait until after the IHxBH and the 6 fem seeds I have recently planted. It's getting complicated!

One idea when I started was to just plant fem seeds - plant/grow/harvest - that way I would only ever have 12 plants at a time - 6 vegging and 6 flowering - and no messing about with clones. Also that way I could have planted 6 different strains each time. But I decided to go down the clone route and focus on achieving top quality buds.

MxPCK 8 clone.jpg

JustGrowing420

Great plants, been reading your thread lately.
I had a plant once from an ACE mix pack that was purple (leaves and bud), tall with minimal branching and had the most mouth covering earthy/berry taste I have encountered yet.
I like to think it was a MxPCK cross. Now I might have to get some seeds for my next run to see if it really was.
Sorry to hear about the aphids and the PM. It's sad when things are going so well and shit that is out of our control happens.

El Timbo

Thanks JustGrowing420 - that certainly sounds like a PCK cross of some sort.

The pests will always appear... the PM was something previously unknown to me though.

The IHxBH are 9 weeks old today and some are beginning to form pre flowers - for some reason I seem to be focusing on the blockhead side when I think about them, forgetting that they are 50% Incense Haze.

I was carefully checking them today when I spotted this helpful looking beast

DSCF9384-2.jpg

El Timbo

I've been secretly trying to germ old seeds but to no avail

This quote is from a post from last year - I first had an old pack of blubonic then I had 100 sweet tooth F2s but nothing germed - I vaguely remember throwing the soil and seeds into an old soil bag (I reuse soil for my "normal" plants) thinking maybe someday in the future one might miraculously grow. This bag had been put away and forgotten about until today when I went looking for some soil for a plant and found a seedling growing in the bag! Let's see how things develop - I will most likely try to moisten warm/up the bag a little to see if there are any more.

There were lots of SSH seeds and lots of SPGxSwazi/Mango Haze and a good few Swazi as well but I can't remember what I did with them when they didn't germ - so really it could be any of them.

A mystery plant!

I have yet to find a single seed on any of my buds so I doubt this has come from a hermi among my grow (haven't seen any signs of male flowers either) - and the soil in the bag does not have any old roots in it so it's not recycled soil from a harvested plant.

El Timbo

Roots are showing from some of the IHxBH clones and they are all looking good so I put the plants on 12/12 last night - I should be able to properly sex them soon.

I have germinated 6 fem seeds - which will be the harvest after the IHxBH - they are:

2 x Panama Haze (Ace)
2 x Congo x Sweet Skunk (Chimera)
1 x Gorilla Glue #4 S1 (BSF)
1 x Gorilla Breath (Humbolt Seed Organization)

The last 2 were freebies from my local supplier.

Pic shows a Panama Haze baby

Click image for larger version  Name:	PH seedling.jpg Views:	1 Size:	38.7 KB ID:	17827164

Last edited:

El Timbo

Here are the IHxBH with that new light green growth that always appears after the first night of 12/12 - does everyone else get that? I'm not great at early sexing but from what I can see I suspect that there are a good few males among them...

IHxBH day 1.jpg

JustGrowing420

Here are the IHxBH with that new light green growth that always appears after the first night of 12/12 - does everyone else get that? I'm not great at early sexing but from what I can see I suspect that there are a good few males among them...

Yes, I have noticed that from when they take off 2-3 weeks after germinating and up until pistils start appearing and buds forming the new shoots are very light green in color.
Not only in vegetative growth. New calyx are lighter green than the older ones if you see. It's that full of life green, very pretty.

El Timbo

10 days into 12/12 for the IHxBH and I have 5 females - the 4 males have been culled. The females have been labelled A to E according to my perception of their bushiness (A being the least bushy). Pic shows A on the left and E on the right for comparison.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IHxBH A&E early flower.jpg Views:	1 Size:	96.5 KB ID:	17834788

I've had a few test vapes of the various MxPCK in an attempt to make a selection - I'm going for a process of elimination - I am currently down to 2 purples (2 and 9) and 4 greens (5, 6, 7 and 8) - 5 and 6 didn't impress me so much as they were growing but they are both very strong!

El Timbo

Any aromas, tastes you can discern and describe from your tests yet?? Very interested.

Nothing that stands out as yet... I have chosen 2 greens and 2 purples to be given a second run - waiting on clones rooting before I flip them.

The IHxBH are starting to form buds and I have 2 more mystery plants! I had used some of the soil to top up a large pot with a ficus that I have out in the street - I spotted 2 cannabis seedlings yesterday, lucky it was me that saw them first! I'm still not sure what they are but I quite like that :)

Click image for larger version  Name:	IHxBH early flower.JPG Views:	0 Size:	152.9 KB ID:	17838730

Montuno

...como el Son...
The mother room basking in the mid winter sun - with their guardian keeping an eye on them :)

Je, je, je... Se esta haciendo el/la dormid@, para despistar, je...

Parece Mastín Español, o mestizo de Mastín Español y Pastor Alemán... puede ser?

Salud para tod@s, sin importar el numero de patas.

Montuno

...como el Son...
I found where they were coming from and dealt with them but the plants have suffered. Perhaps from my over zealous use of products and/or I may have overfed them.

They have been vegging for 8 weeks now but they don't have side branches big enough for clones yet.

They are living outside 24/7 with a solar light coming on at night - the other 3 have another night light.

...Veo que l@s guardianes se relevan...Solo así puede afrontarse tan duro trabajo, je, je...
Este parece tener también mucho de Mastín Español, o no?

Salud.

El Timbo

Je, je, je... Se esta haciendo el/la dormid@, para despistar, je...

Parece Mastín Español, o mestizo de Mastín Español y Pastor Alemán... puede ser?

Salud para tod@s, sin importar el numero de patas.

Es de origin desconocido pero creo que has acertado con lo del mestizo Mastín Español x Pastor Alemán - un saludo!

Montuno

...como el Son...
este si es de origin conocido Beagle con Maltés

Te juro que en un principio iba a preguntarte si habías cruzado un mastín y un beagle (pues asumí por la foto que ambos perros eran de tamaño similar y esto me despistó, aparte de las orejas), je...

Que disfrutes de ellos muchos años.

Montuno

...como el Son...
It's looking like there will be at least 10 Durbans - do you think this looks like the real deal anise pheno? :)

En principio, esa se ve muy diferente a como nacían las Durban Poison'70 de Tropical Seeds Co. que he germinado yo (otro año)...

​​​​​​In principle, this one looks very different from the Durban Poison'70 from Tropical Seeds Co. that I have germinated (another year)...

Click image for larger version  Name:	a84f2be7ee6fb7931e3cf4446833818f.jpg Views:	0 Size:	235.4 KB ID:	17839219

Click image for larger version  Name:	picture.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	164.0 KB ID:	17839220

...pero luego si he visto otras mas parecidas y asativadas entre tus pequeñajas :

...but then I have seen others more similar and asativated among your little ones :

Durban seedlings - they've had a top dressing with worm castings. In the end I culled the weird one so I'm left with 9. If I have fewer than 6 females I'll add a clone to make up the numbers.

Latest posts

Latest posts