What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

Montuno

...como el Son...
Update: The NL and SSH were cut early at 8 weeks - they had some dead buds and no great smells :( The others are at 9 weeks - The sweet tooth and 11 Roses are both smelling great and the Dawgs Bollocks and Caribe are also good.

I had cloning problems over the summer - couldn't get temps below 30ºC in the box - so I don't have back ups. I'll try revegging.

The durbans didn't make it - I took on too much at once... lesson learnt.

The schnazzleberrys and citra and bluebonic are still vegging and doing fine.

The MxP is big and healthy and has been on 12/12 for about a week.

De veras!? Es una pena... Esas Durban de CannaBioGen tuyas tenían pintaza de sativones... Lástima.

Really? It's a pity... Those Durban from CannaBioGen of yours looked like sativones... Too bad.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Malawi x Panama 10 weeks - she's outside 24/7 and seems to be doing fine - no sign of any revegging.

...y por qué iba a revegetarte en exterior con el fotoperiodo del 20 de Noviembre en el Hemisferio Norte ?

...and why would I re-vegetate you outdoors with the photoperiod of November 20th in the Northern Hemisphere ?

El Timbo

...y por qué iba a revegetarte en exterior con el fotoperiodo del 20 de Noviembre en el Hemisferio Norte ?

...and why would I re-vegetate you outdoors with the photoperiod of November 20th in the Northern Hemisphere ?

Street lights at night...

El Timbo

Update... My dog had a chew on some of my plants :( the only complete loss was one of the Congo x Sweet Skunk so I've planted another. The Panana haze are much lighter coloured than the CxSS.

DSCF9393[1].JPG

El Timbo

So now I have 4 mystery plants that germinated in the street - in some ways I wish I knew for sure what they were but in other ways I like that they are unknown. I think they are all from the same batch and I'm guessing that they are the Sweet Tooth F2s but I can't be sure.

The Citra Paradiso has been eliminated from my collection - I will hopefully get a harvest from her current iteration but she is too prone to PM (or at least to my local strain of PM)

A pic of IHxBH A at around 4 weeks - they are all looking great and beginning to develop some interesting aromas.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF9421[1].JPG Views:	13 Size:	81.1 KB ID:	17847381

Last edited:

El Timbo

The 2 Panama Haze are doing well - still quite light green and not hugely vigorous but no problems.

DSCF9427[1].JPG

And a pic of one of the volunteers. Just shows that some seeds need time.

DSCF9428[1].JPG

El Timbo

An afternoon shot - back row L to R Schnazz 3, Citra Paradiso, 4 Malawix PCK in the same pot; front row IHxBH

DSCF9432[1].JPG

El Timbo

IHxBH at 6 weeks - I had to sacrifice 2 of them and the Citra Paradiso due to PM but they will still give me some consumable buds. The remaining 3 are producing lovely buds - hard, sticky and fragrant! The first pic shows one that is more similar to the sacrificed 2 - maybe leaning more towards the blockhead side - it will probably finish earlier. The other 2 are more sativa like - they are all what I would call sativa dom hybrids though. I have a strong feeling that all 3 will be excellent!

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF9452[1].JPG Views:	0 Size:	81.0 KB ID:	17860651

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF9453[1].JPG Views:	0 Size:	91.1 KB ID:	17860652

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF9454[1].JPG Views:	0 Size:	90.3 KB ID:	17860653

El Timbo

The 4 different Malawi x PCK are doing well so far in the same pot - this is a bit of an experiment for me to see how it goes. One of my main focuses at the moment is PM - finding ways to help the plants deal with it and finding plants that have some kind of natural resistance. To that end I have bought (I know...) 3x Zamaldelicia fems as they are listed as PM resistant and as luck would have it they sent me a Bangi Haze fem freebie, which is also listed as resistant. The Bangi Haze is already growing - I did something different this time - I used one of my second size pots with a layer of all-mix in the bottom, a layer of mixed all-mix and light-mix in the middle and a layer of light-mix on the top.

I'm going to prepare clones of the GG4 S1 and the 3 volunteers (possible Sweet tooth F2s) so they can be flipped in a couple of weeks time - I'll let the 2 Panama Haze and the 2 Congo x Sweet Skunk veg a little longer.

DSCF9456[1].JPG

El Timbo

and the 3 volunteers (possible Sweet tooth F2s)

2 of the 3 are showing blueberry like crinkly leaf deformities - before the Sweet Tooth F2s there was also an old original pack of SOL Blubonic so maybe... either way if there is a male among them, seeds will be made.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF9459[1].JPG Views:	0 Size:	71.6 KB ID:	17862969

El Timbo

I've also realised that the Bangi Haze may very well be closely related to Chimera's Congo - both having passed through the hands of LMN. My terrace seems to be a bit of a Spanish/Canadian love nest.

Last edited:

El Timbo

Pics of the 2 more sativa like IHxBH at 7,5 weeks - still producing fresh pistils. The other one was harvested early due to PM :( she was my favourite in terms of aromas and will be given a second chance along with these 2 with some more anti PM methods.

DSCF9469[1].JPG
DSCF9471[1].JPG

El Timbo

At 3 weeks of 12/12 the 4 different MxPCK are doing well in their shared 11 litre pot. Green 8 (bottom right) and purple 9 (top left) are both smelling exactly the same as the first run. They were the 2 that were hit by aphids last time and had to be harvested early.

DSCF9474[1].JPG

El Timbo

this is number 2 at 6 weeks.

Above is the seed plant at 6 weeks of 12/12 - below her clone also at 6 weeks and with better aromas.

DSCF9480[1].JPG

I've been struggling to root clones of my vegging plants :( so I have a nice collection of lush green plants but nothing flowering except the the 4 MxPCK. Fingers crossed for this latest batch of cuts.

El Timbo

Trying again with A/C on 24/7 - here they are on day 4. All 3 of the volunteers are female so all in all I have 9 untested females to flower and harvest once I have clones.

3x volunteers
2x Panama Haze
2x Congo x Sweet Skunk
1x GG4 S1
1x Banghi Haze

I really don't want to flip them before I'm sure I have clones as there could be some beauties among them.

DSCF9483[1].JPG

El Timbo

So it's looking like cloning has been successful this time - just have to get the transition from newly rooted to established right. Two of the volunteers had heavy preflowers/auto flowers and all 3 had a few spots of PM so I have ditched them - my terrace was getting overcrowded anyway.

Very soon I will switch the 6 in the photo below - I have put them up on a bench to try to reduce the dog hair contamination.

The 2 congo x sweet skunk are on the left - bigger and sturdier than the 2 Panama Haze - second from the right is the Banghi Haze, which has grown quickly and finally the GG4 S1

DSCF9487[1].JPG

El Timbo

DSCF9491[1].JPG I'm only confident enough with the clones of the 2 Panama Haze and the Bangi Haze to risk flipping them. I'm trying again with the other 3.

Fan leaf pics of PH1, PH2.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF9489[1].JPG Views:	0 Size:	72.2 KB ID:	17905110 Click image for larger version  Name:	DSCF9490[1].JPG Views:	0 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	17905111 filedata/fetch?id=17905112&d=

Both of the Panama Haze have slender fan leaves and branchy but not stretchy structures - PH1 is sturdier and more vigorous.

Last edited:

Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Looking great Bro. I have also some Sativa this season but it is not the same like in the south. I am working at 52 latitude. And you ?