What's new

Outdoor/indoor terrace grow

El Timbo

Cheers VG!

This is Schnazzleberry3 C at day 13 of 12/12 - they are all budding nicely but no interesting smells as yet.

The tallest has "stretched" from 67 cm to 72 cm.

El Timbo

An MxP bud at 7.5 weeks - there must be about 30 of these on the plant. She's the biggest I've grown - it's nice knowing that there is a big harvest coming of a plant I love to vape.

The 4 Schnazz clones just before they were topped - they are all strong, healthy plants! No favourites as yet but I am intrigued to see how The Dom marries with Sweet Skunk.

The Citra Paradiso clone after topping - no signs of autoflowering. Let's see how she gets on when she fills the pot with roots.

With the 20 seedlings my plant count has shot up to 32 - it's great to be able to say all 32 are happy and healthy!

Last edited:

El Timbo

Cloning day - the 20 Malawi x PCK were topped and the tops were used as clones.

The big MxP had to be staked and tied - the buds were getting too heavy!

El Timbo

Thanks ResinFap!

I have a new favourite Schnazzleberry 3 - B. She's my current favourite based on her smell coming up for 4 weeks. Rich and fruity - none of them smell anything like sweet skunk so far.

The MxP at 9 weeks is still going strong and smelling wonderful.

El Timbo

Total failure in the clone box :( all 20 developed rotten stems. Just when I thought I had my cloning issues ironed out as well. Not to worry - onward and upward!

There have been a couple of small spots of PM on the flowering plants but nothing too worrying as yet and I've been dealing with them.

El Timbo

The Schnazzleberries are continuing to impress me with their smells and sticky goodness - here is A at 6 weeks with lots of bud leaf trics...

I'm now very interested in other Dom crosses - wish I had bought Dom x Blockhead.

El Timbo

And a general shot of 15 of the 20 Malawi x PCK at 7 weeks old. They are all nice and healthy and I think I'll wait until I see pre flowers before attempting to clone the females.

El Timbo

Schnazzleberry3 C is producing foxtails - the only one of the 4 that is doing this (so far).

MxP is at 12 weeks so harvest is imminent.

El Timbo

The MxP has reached a state of dryness where I can test a small bud (someone has to do it) - it smells good even at this stage. I'm trying to pinpoint the smell I'm getting - the word "African" keeps popping into my head. Maybe a little aniseed - a little... also wood.

Pic shows an untrimmed smaller top bud.

I am a very happy gardener!