What's new

Outdoor guerilla plots

blackone

Veteran
Well these pics are 5 days old but I never got around to posting them.
First spot#1 - not much changing with the tallest plant - the Redhaired Sonja cross.
picture.php

Phil's Erdpurt x E-rocket/DP looking better.
picture.php

Spot 2. Tapping my feet here, hehe not much has really started flowering much here yet. I see pistils on most but nothing I would call flowers except for the tallest lady, ErocDp/dc X B3 that's a little further along.
picture.php

KnosPe

hi there,
nice plots and plants you got there going...
where's the erdpurt f2 from?

keep it green & cheers

KE

blackone

Veteran
I finally found the time to visit my Spot #3. Everything there except for Sweet Tooth and Grapefruit is really flowering now - I spot trichomes here and there that should be coming on strong in the next couple of weeks.
I see signs of Sweet Tooth entering flower also but not sure - the clones haven't grown much to be honest because of the bad weather lately. Doesn't matter tho - they were just gonna go in the bin anyway.
I shot a few pics - will put them up when I get the time to plug my cellphone in my home comp.

I'm hope spot 1 and 2 are gonna make me happy too when I go there.

blackone

Veteran
Thanks - Finally got time to upload them.

Spot 3

First a male plant I thought I had killed. Broke the stem but it kept living for a couple of weeks even with no roots.
picture.php

From bed1, Freja and Phil's Erdpurt*Erocket/DP F2 - everything here is flowering. One erdpurt cross seems to be getting purple. Will take a close-up shot of her next time.
picture.php

bed2, PotXFreja. All flowering
picture.php

bed3 PotXFreja with some swt on the side. All flowering, swt not yet if ever.
picture.php

Time for closeups of PotXFreja - I think this is a promising cross from what I've seen so far:
picture.php

The ones in bed3 were starting to flower from being rootbound when I put them out. All of them revegged instantly and gave me a quick stretch phase before entering flower again. All except for one that just keeps on flowering slowly:
picture.php

Couldn't resist - think it's also PotXFreja, from bed2:
picture.php

Spot 3 group shot:
picture.php

Spot 1

Totally flattened by the wind, good news is not much damage has been done and everything here has started flowering. Need to get out here with stakes and strings.
picture.php

I think this is Erdpurt F2 - or maybe it's Phil's Erdpurt X Erocket/DP
picture.php

Spot 2

Also ravaged by the strong winds we've had lately. No serious damage here either though.
Unfortunately only the tallest plant is really in flower now.
picture.php

Here it is - ErocDp/dc X B3... almost 2 meter now.
picture.php

baet

awesome guerilla grows, exciting for you i bet, considering last year was a failure if im correct. good luck, lets see some flowers harvested!

blackone

Veteran
Thanks.
Jup last year was a total failure. Slugs ate everything - good early Danish stuff that would have been really nice judging from how good even the early august plants I have are looking now.

Too bad - I came back with a vengeance this year and next year it's going to be crazy...

Might focus more on known early finishers like perhaps:
Danish Passion
Royal Dane
Guerilla Gold 5

Will also use my Freja and PotXFreja seeds - might make some fem Freja seeds for myself over the winter. Sorry won't share these because I'm test-growing them for the breeder and he already gave it a name:)
Might continue breeding with the Phil's Erdpurt*E-rocket/DP cross if it seems to be going somewhere interesting. A little too late but I just can't forget that indoor bud I made from her (see first page) - if it can be anything like that outside and perhaps even with some colouring - wow...

keke.nz

Awesome bro everythings looking good. Lucky about the wind not doing much damage too huh. Can;t wait to see how it all looks in a couple more weeks.

Keep it up

Peace keke :joint:

blackone

Veteran
Thanks - got a chance to get out there today.

spot 3

This spot has become very very special for me.
picture.php

Freja and Phil's Erdpurt * E-rocket/dp F2
Do I see flowers?
picture.php

Yeah I do. This picture is dark because I tried to use flash.
The earliest Phil cross individual
picture.php

Looking very nice. Cant wait to see the "BUD"! :rasta:
Yeah, here it is:
picture.php

I'm amazed to see how solid those buds are starting out. If the weather will allow it then those buds could swell quite a bit...

My oldest PotXFreja - now confirmed as being the same as X-files:
picture.php

Resin:)
picture.php

I like to think of this as an outdoor SOG, still PotXFreja:
picture.php

One of them showed pink pistils:
picture.php

Funny how both Freja and PotXFreja showed sex and started flowering much earlier than the Phil cross - still the Phil cross is rapidly gaining ground. It's a really fast flowering indica - the mother was ready in 50 days 12/12 inside.
Freja on the other hand seems to have some sativa in there, although still probably mostly indica. I wonder which strain is going to win the race...

Spot 1
Phil cross F1 - earliest pheno. Nice structure I think:)
picture.php

Spot 2
Katsu * B3... flower has begun
picture.php

All in all a happy day - I'm pretty sure now that most of my plants will be mostly finished, while the rest will still be great for bubblehash.

keke.nz

Awesome Blackone! I bet your incredibly happy about how your girls are going. They're looking amazing! Keep up the good work.

That Phil's strain you talk of sounds like a keeper.

Peace keke

blackone

Veteran
Awesome Blackone! I bet your incredibly happy about how your girls are going. They're looking amazing! Keep up the good work.

That Phil's strain you talk of sounds like a keeper.

Peace keke
Thanks, I'm a bit excited about it too.
When I grew the F1 inside to make the seeds for this grow I got some wonderfully tight nuggets with nice potency and a high that was pretty happy while still being indica - and with a fast onset which I like. They smelled and tasted exactly like hash.

I should have pollinated them really to select the earliest phenos. But the difference is not great - instead I think I'll do an indoor selection for other interesting traits (potency/structure/aroma - can probably only pick one without growing a lot of plants)
The tight nuggets is something I really like about this - most Danish outdoor truebreeding strains have a more rough look with loose buds (perfect for bubblehash) but the aim of inbreeding this one is going to be creating a strain that will produce nuggets for the jar with a nice appeal - pretty much only found in hybrids atm.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
lovely bro, good to see your phil erdpurt project is going well!

must admit that i have a hard time to belive that enos Pot X Freja is the same as x files. the x files seems so much earlier and the grow structure and especially the leafs are much different from the ones i have

blackone

Veteran
Perhaps it isn't then - but you can't compare harvest dates really because I planted those out in late July/start august - it pushes back the harvest date quite a bit because outdoor plants need a lot of time to transition to flower in the long days. That's a lesson I learned for sure, hehe. I'll make sure to start putting stuff out a lot earlier next year.

Still even the ones put out in early August will be worth it - so no need to stop planting out just because you're outside the "optimal" window for a strain. The last ones I put out were pushing it though - the fms grapefruit and Swt#3 are not even outdoor strains here, hehe and no flowering is to be seen on the Swt#3, while the grapefruit has now begun flowering (grapefruit was put out mid August - Swt#3 late august).

I'm crossing my fingers for the nice weather we have now to continue for a few more weeks at least - that would really rock my season.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good answer my friend! btw, the grape from reeferman i have seems to finish od here without help, in 11 liter containers that is. thats a pretty good thing! i make pure grape, spg x grape, grape x amnesia x, bubba x x grape, danish gold x grape, htc dc\arne x grape and carpatian x grape in a pretty limited stock

blackone

Veteran
Back to the spots - as time is running out for this season and weather is supposed to take a turn for the worse it was with some anxiety I went for a walk in the forest yesterday.

Spot 3
Improvement was instantly visible when I peeked around the corner and saw this:
picture.php

Stuff is flowering very well now - still too early to cut although I could if I really had to and still get a bit of bubblehash. Everything has trichomes now, even the swt#3:
picture.php

Phil's cross doing pretty well - those nuggets are gonna look nice after a good trim. Still needs a couple of weeks though.
picture.php

Freja*Pot also needs more time, but getting closer now
picture.php

The SOG bed, Freja*Pot. 4 of these were a lot smaller than the others with their buds hiding in the leaves of their larger sisters. One of those dwarfs was starting to catch a little mold so all 4 were harvested. They were very sticky - and the fingerhash was pretty potent so this cross looks to be a winner.
picture.php

Spot1
One of my plants decided to die on me. On inspection the original rootball from the pot I transplanted from had lost most of the roots going out - probably because of the wind some weeks ago + my efforts to straighten her up the last time I visited.
picture.php

Other stuff there looking nice - everything is geting sticky and entering the phase where buds are blowing up. If I can just get to max bud size before I have to chop it's gonna be ok for me if I have to harvest.
picture.php

Spot 2
Yeah :) Everything in bloom now
picture.php

Even my Katsu Bubba Kush *Arne has resin now:
picture.php

Another Arne cross - I think it's HTC DC/ErocDP X Arne
picture.php

Not sure - probably ErocDp/dc X Arne or HTC DC/ErocDP X Arne
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts