What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor guerilla plots

blackone

Veteran
Harvest time. All Freja and Freja cross had to go. Some could use a little more time but a lot of them were also getting some mold so they all went down.
One of the Freja crosses was extremely resinous - didn't get a pic of that one - this is another plant, also nice.
picture.php

One of the Nugg-it plants out there has gone very dark - yeah:)
picture.php

picture.php

Dark budleaves with a green core - but still dark calyxes inside. Funny:)
picture.php

Here is one with green flowers and red stems - probably a Purpurea T trait.
picture.php

How I left the spot:
picture.php

keke.nz

Sweet bro they look good! Grats on the Nugg-it plant turning purple to!

I gotta agree with shroomy, wheres the trimmed pics haha

Nice work

Peace keke :joint:

blackone

Veteran
Sorry for not updating lately - I've been busy harvesting, trimming and making bubblehash.
The original plan was to turn everything into bubble but I never got around to buying a bigger set of bags. Since I only have a 1 gal set I'm restricting myself to running trim and popcorn.
I've got some pics to show but can't upload them right now - will get back when I get the time.
Spot#2 - the Arne crosses - is the only spo that's left and will be allowed to mature for a little longer because we're not getting any more frost right now - and it's also gonna be pretty dry weather.
The largest one of these is a real beauty - I might harvest the spot in the coming weekend.

Fluss

Just be alert for any deers Everybody!!
walked to my spot today and the only and biggest plant i had left was now eaten, all of it...

That sucks, just a warning/reminder for you Guerilla growers out there

blackone

Veteran
From my harvest of Nugg-It:
picture.php

Bag it...
picture.php

picture.php

Spot 2, only spot still standing:
picture.php

DC/ErocketDP * Arne
picture.php

Just be alert for any deers Everybody!!
walked to my spot today and the only and biggest plant i had left was now eaten, all of it...

That sucks, just a warning/reminder for you Guerilla growers out there
Did you say deer? Looks like they like Katsu Bubba Kush * Arne:
picture.php

keke.nz

That Nugg-it looks nice bro well done. And spot 2 looks awesome, when are you thinking of chopping?

Bad luck on the thing that ate some of your plant! Hope it stays away for you haha.

EDIT: By the the way, can't wait for your bubble pics!

blackone

Veteran
Well I'll probably chop on saturday - I would really want to let it run even longer but don't wanna wait for mold to catch up with me either.
Yeah I hope those deer won't eat everything I have... it's getting colder out there and probably harder for them to find food.

blackone

Veteran
I did go out there saturday to chop the last of my outdoor but it wasn't a pretty sight... every single plant was molested except for the very tops - the deer even broke my largest plant and gave it a trim. Damn 4-legged rippers...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Fingaz2

I'm not a Jackson fan but...........
"They told them don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So Eat it, Just EAT IT , Just EAT IT."

Propa Gator

Don't forget deer can clear a 5 foot fence from standing. When they are straight, not sure how good they are at jumping after bud munching..

keke.nz

FUK thats gotta suck blackone. Bad luck! Ohwell nothing you can do, and you did get a nice harvest from other plots.

Well done on your season bro.

mahuta

gotta agree with fingaz2 on the deer thing blackone - find that bastard deer kill it and eat it. well done on your season - mahuta

blackone

Veteran
Yeah deer is delicious:) Been many years since I've had the pleasure of eating it actually.
I don't think fences are for me - next year I'll go for earlier strains than should be down in September before the deer get too hungry.
Actually my harvest wasn't really good... Spot 1 wasn't getting much light especially in the autumn and most stuff in there wasn't finished.
Spot 2 molested by deer.
Spot 3 yielded surprisingly little - much less than I thought it would. I didn't expect 1-1.5 m tall plants that looked ok to only yield 15-30 grams each. Perhaps I harvested them a little too early.

Anyway I still have enough smoke for the winter - and next year It's going to be better for sure.

keke.nz

Ohwell I'm sure you learnt a bit. And can't complain with a winter stash of buds. Go hard next year dude.

Latest posts

Latest posts