3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nothing beats a 3rd thread!

Hugs brother...

As usual...everything is in top top form

Many good grow vibes stinky brother

GT

You are so nice GT. Thanks :D Just doing what i can to keep everything happy.
Great to have you drop in Brother. :D

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
So on a large search through 64 different cultivars for some really unique and kind flowers for further seedmaking.

Once i can upload pics again i'll start cataloging them.
Some of the current cultivars include:

Berry Juice -gamma and beta f3

SSSDH X Tom Hill Haze f1

Blueberry (original DJ Short stock selection)
SS X Tangie f1

Bubba X Old Time Moonshine f2
Mediberry X Floji f1
VR X NL5/Haze
Sugaree f3
Monkey Paw X C-99
Sour OG X SupaFly
Rosaberry X Malawi

and a few more. :D Hope everyone who reads this starts feeling better immediately!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
let's see if this works
Bubba Kush X Old Time Moonshine f2

Attachments

• IMG_0818.jpg
    IMG_0818.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 18

Siskiyou

Veteran
So on a large search through 64 different cultivars for some really unique and kind flowers for further seedmaking...

...Hope everyone who reads this starts feeling better immediately!

I know it makes me feel much better. BKxOTMf2!

Hey 3rdEye, any chance some of those 64 include Malawi x sour bubble, or granola funk/space monkey x sour bubble?

Been a little while since I have been on the fourms and I forgot my password so I started this new name. Good to see friends on here still.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Hey 3rdEye, any chance some of those 64 include Malawi x sour bubble, or granola funk/space monkey x sour bubble?

Been a little while since I have been on the fourms and I forgot my password so I started this new name. Good to see friends on here still.

:tiphat: great to see you. Matter of fact i have a bunch of those Malawi X Sourbubble going! :woohoo: I'll have to post some pics or get am me in PM i'll give you my IG. I am not sure where the GFSM X SB seeds are, but i think i know. Had to move a few times since then.

Thank you again for the seeds. Them M X SB are strong growers and have good smells in veg already. One or two are very SB leaning. Slooow veg growth. I am liking them so far.

Glad you are back.:biggrin:

Yesss I'm excited to see them. Dont worry about the GF/SMxSB I haven't tried them yet but I was curious whats inside those. I moved too and haven't had reliable internet.

I have a Malawi bubble going outside that is looking great, and a couple at a friend's place. I had a couple at my friend's place last year and one of them was my favorite smoke of that whole garden.
I am actully collecting some MB pollen this week. The male has the slight Berry smell that I have seen in the females.

Yeah its funny how that sour bubble can't be held down, but Malawi is no one's bitch haha. They do branch better then SB once topped. But still not like Malawi.

Can't pm till I hit 50 posts. I'm on my way
Nice to be back

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Yesss I'm excited to see them. Dont worry about the GF/SMxSB I haven't tried them yet but I was curious whats inside those. I moved too and haven't had reliable internet.

I have a Malawi bubble going outside that is looking great, and a couple at a friend's place. I had a couple at my friend's place last year and one of them was my favorite smoke of that whole garden.
I am actully collecting some MB pollen this week. The male has the slight Berry smell that I have seen in the females.

Yeah its funny how that sour bubble can't be held down, but Malawi is no one's bitch haha. They do branch better then SB once topped. But still not like Malawi.

Can't pm till I hit 50 posts. I'm on my way
Nice to be back

Cool i'll wait for that PM. Meanwhile enjoy some pictures! Second one definitely smells like honeysuckle lemon something and has fantastic structure.
thanks Brother!

All your plants look great and healthy man. About that second Malawi bubble, I have never seen that profile in them, you have me excited over here. Really made my day to see them. Those leaves are the perfect shape too, slender but still SB thick. Can't wait to see it finish! Thanks for the update.
They look pretty damn good for native soil, what are you feeding?

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
All your plants look great and healthy man. About that second Malawi bubble, I have never seen that profile in them, you have me excited over here. Really made my day to see them. Those leaves are the perfect shape too, slender but still SB thick. Can't wait to see it finish! Thanks for the update.
They look pretty damn good for native soil, what are you feeding?

:tiphat: thanks for the appreciation and comments Brother!

They are getting fed a combo of different meals and oyster shell and gypsum in addition to various plant ferments like comfrey, nettle, clover, mint and several others.

Which Malawi Bubble do you mean? With the blue lid behind it or the wood backdrop?

Nice I have been doing similar feeding outside, top dressing fish meal, fish bone meal, kelp meal, crab meal, alfalfa meal, powdered oyster shell and powdered sulfur of potash.
I Haven't done any fermentation though. Just been chopping and dropping comfrey, dandelion, horsetail, Dutch clover.

The second MB with the blue lid behind it. I haven't seen one with leaves like that yet. Most fall 50/50 with structure and leaf shape. I also have not smelled lemon in any of the 40-50ish I have seen. Definitely keep me posted on that one.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Nice I have been doing similar feeding outside, top dressing fish meal, fish bone meal, kelp meal, crab meal, alfalfa meal, powdered oyster shell and powdered sulfur of potash.
I Haven't done any fermentation though. Just been chopping and dropping comfrey, dandelion, horsetail, Dutch clover.

The second MB with the blue lid behind it. I haven't seen one with leaves like that yet. Most fall 50/50 with structure and leaf shape. I also have not smelled lemon in any of the 40-50ish I have seen. Definitely keep me posted on that one.

The smell may be fleeting or not, but i'll keep updated. All of them are very good looking and most seem to have a fair bit of vigor to their growth rates. Only one or two seem to have the slower veg of SourBubble.
At a new spot and still sourcing out all the new available plants for chopping and dropping. :) They do get oyster shell for sure. Excellent stuff.

thanks for adding in Brother.

Latest posts

Latest posts