What's new

Organic soil multiple strain plant party

hicksticky

Still at large...
Looking great 3rd!:tiphat:

Gonna do my best to follow along and see how these turn out for ya:biggrin:

Got a bit of seed popping to do myself ha..if only I could make up my mine on which ones lol..

Good luck brothah!

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Looking great 3rd!:tiphat:

Gonna do my best to follow along and see how these turn out for ya:biggrin:

Got a bit of seed popping to do myself ha..if only I could make up my mine on which ones lol..

Good luck brothah!

thanks so much for coming by and commenting hicksticky. Good to see you around. :) A friend is helping me with pics, but i should have some up.
What are your top choices to sprout next? These should offer some exciting plants. I am quite excited.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Ahh where to start?...lol

Well off the top of my head...

Strawberry cough (kk's cut) x Purple Nocturnal

ChemD x fuel mix

OGKB 2.0 X Purple Nocturnal

Gorilla bubble bx2

Sour bubble f4

Sssdh f2

I have some Bodhi gear as well.... thinking along with usually greasy indica ladies I tend to lean for i want to hunt for a nice sat. Girl...
(Gonna go and check my list again..)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Ahh where to start?...lol

Well off the top of my head...

Strawberry cough (kk's cut) x Purple Nocturnal

ChemD x fuel mix

OGKB 2.0 X Purple Nocturnal

Gorilla bubble bx2

Sour bubble f4

Sssdh f2

I have some Bodhi gear as well.... thinking along with usually greasy indica ladies I tend to lean for i want to hunt for a nice sat. Girl...
(Gonna go and check my list again..)

sounds fun. SB, ogkb X PN, and sssdh got my ears. Got some Sourbubble crosses to try out. Have a blast selecting! :)

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Tom Hill Haze P1 #1. using P1 as parental. Seems more accurate given the breeders propagation strategies.

THH 2

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Is there a button to rate the entire thread helpful haha
great show 3rd Eye!

I am glad when anyone can find my work helpful, so thank you Reckless. Feel free to add in constructive observations and questions. :)

This is a nice sedate corner. :biggrin:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
here are two seedlings from seeds from 1979. A third seedling was stunted but it may grow out of that. An generous Elder with an amazing collection gifted me some. :)

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Back at our home forum he gave out a bunch of strains from the 60's and 70's. I'm glad to see someone was awesome enough to share those with you.

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I was happy with the chance to germinate some. I was surprisd any survived. Better germination rates than i thought such seeds might have.

It is a miracle to be able to lovingly tend to the genetics i have been gifted. I am eternally grateful.